• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Darksiders Discussion Thread

So I can make Death fight Kratos? (Good shit)

In all seriousness though is this full power Horsemen? Because if so we can still upgrade some guys based on other feats.

what about the fight with the angel lady in Darksiders 1? I remember her shooting beams of light from the sky towards War and he was able to react to them.

You mean Uriel?

I'm pretty sure she was doing that in the 2nd boss battle (Nex Sacramentum), if one of us were to make a GIF of it, I'm pretty sure that'd count as evidence for reaction speed.

Theglassman12 said:
what about the fight with the angel lady in Darksiders 1? I remember her shooting beams of light from the sky towards War and he was able to react to them.
I feel that could work as an upgrade to Relativistic (Kratos vs Darksiders intensifies)

Well, we do have rules regarding whether or not "lasers" actually are lightspeed here.

Not sure, been a while since I've seen it, and will need to see a clip.

Aight so I'm back bois. Please note if I stop linking that's because it's in the video previously lineked so heads up.

1) At 3:10 we see Death take a hit from the Crowfather (If he is indeed Mountain Level then this could help with an upgrade)

2) We can use the kinetic energy of this ugly looking thing to help with a supporting feat (10:44)

3) This isn't a Death feat but one of the Makers blocks a hit from the Guardian with his force fields (Probs 8-C since it's a big ass hammer at 18:20), it also causes a tremor across the entire area they're in (Solid)

4) Looks like the Phariseer causes a tremor at 29:36

5) Ghorn (A Maker construct) causes lava to spurt upwards at 39:10 - 20), a less impressive feat but It might yield something for the lava that erupted from the pit

6) Death's Reaper form causes him to combust at 40:56

7) Argul can do some damage with his big ass hammer at 51:16

8) At 57:34 Death slams a thicc boi so hard he shakes the Citadel (Or at least the chamber they're in)

9) The Archon launches Death with the Rod of Arafel which cleanses a city of Corruption (more or less) at 59:37

10) Death gets slammed so hard by Sam's Telekinesis at 1:04:27 that the room shakes (Seeing a pattern here)

11) The Mad Smith at 1:14: 55 hits the ground so hard that he not only causes rocks to violently jut upwards but seemingly cause some lava burst with a better shot at 1:15 09 (this is something Death does himself with heavy weapons)

It seems that at least 8-B+ for War and 8-A for Death are likely, though if the Low 7-C vaporization is accepted then at least Low 7-C for War and at least Low 7-C, likely higher for Death.

So I'm back and think I found an MHS feat in 2 which comes from one of the bosses who can use lightning in their attacks and is backed up by Samael (BTW why does Death not have Resistance to Madness Manip thanks to the stamina sub heading on his page?)

Also sorry if I missed this somewhere but what's our opinion on upgrading the Horsemen (Or will we wait for the new game to make our judgements?)

I know that are bosses like Samael that uses electricity, but its not the cloud to groud to one so they should be calced. Resistance to Madness Man. is likely appropriate to him.

Hmm might be fun to see a calc for that.

Also has anyone actually read the Abomination Vaults since I know of decent feats there but have no excerpts or things of the like

Also Horsemen should have soul hax of some description since War was able to absorb souls to give to Vulgrim (Hell it's in game currency) whereas in 2 Draven seems to indicate that the undead haunting the Land of the Dead can't be killed by common steel and are vulnerable to things of the spirit "Like kills like" in the words of Death (32:25)

So "+" signs added to Death and War's statistics looks like a start looking at those calcs. Edit: Oh nvm, it's not quite 55.5 tons.

I created the Verse page. Some updates could be used here and there, and I decided not to render the logo given the white colored text would be hard to read. The summary could also use more elaboration in the lore, but I think it's a good start.

i remember 100% percenting the first game but left the second one because the disc broke, anyways, what are the main topics discussed?

So does anyone know if there's any good feats in this game? One I've found is that War is killed bringer of worldwide fire (Could help back up High 6-A)

I plan to buy it for my girlfriend as a Christmas present. She won't play it, so it will give me a chance to. Killing 2 birds with one stone.

^^ Well played sir

All up I'm expecting some power negation for the Horsemen (since Fury can likely kill the Sins who might be abstract)

Back