• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The daemon killa tries to slay a demi-god

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah. But the idea that they move away from the place, or that one of them speed umps, or that they evetualy get lucky (there was something about their gods giving em good luck, gonna ask that too).

Simply, they have a chance, however small, to manage and do it.

And again, might show me the shinju affecting balive beings? It lacks the inteligence to just activate the jutsu and it didn't affect humans back in the day.
Yeah I never stated it was a stomp. The Shinju is a better match up but he just does not have a way to defeat it.

They do tough.

The unstable shinju doesn't spam screams 24/7, so there is a slim chance that eventualy a weirdboy manages to reality warp it or transmutate it into a Squig (pretty much a baby Ork, it works on people with basic resistance as far as I know)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
They do tough.
The unstable shinju doesn't spam screams 24/7, so there is a slim chance that eventualy a weirdboy manages to reality warp it or transmutate it into a Squig (pretty much a baby Ork, it works on people with basic resistance as far as I know)
Yeah, no I really doubt they can warp the Shinju with their level of strength into anything much. I can beleive that they could maybe defend themselves somehow and cause some havoc but without proof I am not believeing that.

>their level of strenght

>reality warping ignores AP

>The more Orks, the more waaaagh, the more reality warping power.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
>their level of strenght
>reality warping ignoris AP

>The more Orks, the more waaaagh, the more reality warping power.
And again I want proof of thei reality warping.

Feats of what they have done.

They are pshycers, so they change in power to an extent, but they can transform pretty much any enemy into a baby of their species.

Pshycers can vary in power to a great deal, going from minor reality warping to planetbusters for the very unique ones. Still, this is reality warping, which the shinju doesn't resist.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
They are pshycers, so they change in power to an extent, but they can transform pretty much any enemy into a baby of their species.
Pshycers can vary in power to a great deal, going from minor reality warping to planetbusters for the very unique ones. Still, this is reality warping, which the shinju doesn't resist.
Again proof of them turning anyone into a baby ork The closest thing in their wiki page to reality warping in increasing their good fortune.

Actually just saw it. And it literally says a chance. I assume they would have to have an absolutely huge Waagh to do that.

They can accidentaly break reality and vause a breach in space-time....

Seriously, look up Psykers.

'z Gunna Squig Ya! - Of all the many powers available to a Weirdboy, this is undoubtedly one of the strangest. Called the "Zogwurt Speshul" by some Orks, the Weirdboy summons up the bizarre and incomprehensible energies of the WAAAGH! and attempts to transform one of his enemies into a Squig.

All warp based abilities are reality warping by nature

No dont rbing up a psyker page bring up an ork page. The only thing they do that is actually reality breaking is the squig trsnformation which:

1. would require a huge Waagh

2. It is a low chance.

3. Who has it worked on that is resistant to reality warping.

Weirdboyz are pshycers.

1:

- Can litiraly grow people

- The dead will be ressurected.

2: Luck enhancment and the chance to use it many times

Can Tuska really get sealed? Orks can passively warp reality around them to suit their beliefs, and this is amplified with large quantities of Orks and Orks of great power. Because Orks think that "The red ones go fasta", Ork vehicles painted red really will go faster, for example. He's also in the warp. Ork pages here could use some love tbh, hopefully the new Ork codex is helpful.

Rocker1189 said:
Heck they have a greater chance of causing each other to explode than actually helping him.
That doesn't really matter tough. They get ressurected and try again

Wokistan said:
Can Tuska really get sealed? Orks can passively warp reality around them to suit their beliefs, and this is amplified with large quantities of Orks and Orks of great power. Because Orks think that "The red ones go fasta", Ork vehicles painted red really will go faster, for example. He's also in the warp. Ork pages here could use some love tbh, hopefully the new Ork codex is helpful.
Asked azzy already.

But the amount of waagh needed to just null others powers is quiet a bit, and certanly not what Tuska has on his own

Also if you are saying He can not get drained (which is the only way the Shinju can win with his contant reviving) then this is another stomp.

There's a type 4 based on Khorne for him. He's not getting past regen/resurrection.

Wokistan said:
There's a type 4 based on Khorne for him. He's not getting past regen/resurrection.
His type 4 is simply mid-Godly it being based on Khorned means nothing. If his mid-godly is defeated then he is defeated.

Okay. I'm jusat going to write it all down:

Shinju would have the power to defeat Tuska, even if not right away (he scales from being able to fight all-day with not much, if any, damage). Once that happens, spores get around and he gets ressurected.

Once this happens, orks will start to grow and the whole whaaagh happens. They ressurect if killed

Shinju has never shown to be able to just put someone asleep and drain their chakra whitout jinchuuriki, and its own page aknowledges this, so thats out.

However, it can reproduce.

Pretty much, how I see it, both sides keep getting more and more.

No, its from Khorne resurrecting him and the rest of his Orks when he dies in the warp, because Khorne was impressed by the destruction the Orks caused and decided to bless them with eternal warfare. Considering that this is the Orks we're talking about here, that's a legitimately good reward.

Except you are sayin it can be reality warped into a squig. So how is it fair. It has no way to put him down.

It's really not. The Naruto thing doesn't really have a way to permanently kill Tuska due to the resurrection and regen.

Wokistan said:
No, its from Khorne resurrecting him and the rest of his Orks when he dies in the warp, because Khorne was impressed by the destruction the Orks caused and decided to bless them with eternal warfare. Considering that this is the Orks we're talking about here, that's a legitimately good reward.
Then it is even more aof a stomp without sealing lol.

did you read what I wrote?

Shinju has never shown to be able to just put someone asleep and drain their chakra whitout jinchuuriki, and its own page aknowledges this, so thats out.

However, it can reproduce.

To put it one way, with an infinite amount of time Shinju can't permanently put down Tuska, but Tuska can likely kill Shinju eventually. If Tuska couldn't either, it'd go incon.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That can oneshot all orks but the one the main one it is fighting? Yes
And those orks revive and more are created? Yeah still useless. And it still can not put him down. Like it literally can not win while he can.

Rocker1189 said:
And those orks revive and more are created? Yeah still useless. And it still can not put him down. Like it literally can not win while he can.
And can get killed again. None of those are as strong or fast as tuska, plus they need several hours to ressurect, which is enough for the trees to get more nature energy and either get stronger or duplicate again.

Wich means that the shinju has a chance to replicate enough to pull of an inconclusive

Wokistan said:
To put it one way, with an infinite amount of time Shinju can't permanently put down Tuska, but Tuska can likely kill Shinju eventually. If Tuska couldn't either, it'd go incon.
I mean, Tuska cannot really do it himself, what with the shinju's ressurection, size, regen and its clones.

The guy fought with Daemons in the warp itself, size and low mid shouldn't be an issue. However, Tuska, being an Ork, is too bloodthirsty to go for an incap so he would likely run into issues with resurrection. Inconclusive then. Tuska would be totally ok with this result because more fighting forever lol

I find the idea of it raging around without stopping and absorbing nature energy pretty likely for it.

It happens when a new day starts, so Shinju would need to kill it at exactly 00:00 before some orks are born to substitute it

Back