• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy Character VS Warhammer 40,000 Character

Skarr Bloodwrath (Fantasy) VS Tuska the Daemon-Killa (40,000)

Both are 5-B

Fight takes place at a slaughterhouse.

Speed is equalized

Skarr:

Tuska:

Inconclusive: 1 (1st Virtue of Pure Void)

Last edited:
huh...this is actually interesting...i'm actually blown away i never thought about this... in all honesty, this seems like it should be Incon, or eventually Skarr ironically outlasts, he wouldn't be able to kill Tuska (and vice versa) BUT Tuska still requires sustance and has limits to his stamina even if it's super huge, while Skarr is literally entirely sustained only on combat and fighting, on top of this, tuska's only real win is incap by outnumbering and holding Skarr down, BUT the ork lifecycle literally takes years to grow with only the most basic tribal groups being formed after about five years.

So it really comes to either incon or Tuska eventually passing out. either way, literally no one is dying in this fight ever.

Edit: Actually wait, looking into it, doesn't Tuska's resurrections happen every morning? Wouldn't that count as a win for Skarr? as his regen/ressurection is significantly faster, like within the hour of his death?

Last edited:
just realized Skarr should be able to grapple and hold Tuska down too via class 100 lifting strength, and i don't see an ork warboss being comparable in physical strength to a standard dreadnaught let alone a primaris dreadnaught

i mean, it seems more like a similar situation to Khorne with Kharn and the whole "fair combat" thing, where Skarr has died a couple of times in normal completely standard combat, but still came back anyway, including twice during the Endtimes and he probably would have come back again if it weren't for the world literally ending.

Actually...does the Power Klaw ignore durability like other powerweapons or is it just a mechanized klaw? if it's like actual powerweapons, it might just automatically count as a "cowardly weapon" every time just by virtue of ignoring durability.

There is also still the fact that Skarr should be capable of incaping via grappling.

Last edited:
Which is the AP level Tuska scales to?
From the checking I've done, I literally can't find a single thing for it unfortunately, so the most we can offer is literally baseline, it looks like it might have even been a super arbitrary pull too imo as somewhat comparable characters are either low 5-B or High 5-A...so as it stands Skarr has the AP advantage...but a very small amount if i remember, like 1.5x? MAYBe 2x???

Back