• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The daemon killa tries to slay a demi-god

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
I feel real bad about this. If it is a stomp, it can be closed Shinju vs Tuska

Speed equal.

Takes place in an unending forest.

Victory through incapacitation,BFR, or killing.

Err how can that count as a vote. That is a way for him not to lose not a way for him to win. I vote Naruto via eventually sealing him. Naruto has the versatility and hax above him in any situation. Tuska can not win this. Only continually revive.

What Tuska has

-Mid Godly

What Naruto has

-Literally everything else

Zero reason Naruto doesn't take this in any capacity

Naruto punts him in the face with a seal and goes home to eat some noodles

Rocker1189 said:
Err how can that count as a vote. That is a way for him not to lose not a way for him to win. I vote Naruto via eventually sealing him. Naruto has the versatility and hax above him in any situation. Tuska can not win this. Only continually revive.
I dunno.

Not an expert, so for all I know his ressurection can work even if not really dead, as the point is that khorne wants it to fight eternaly

yeah but my point is even if you endlessly revive. Just doing that is never enough to count as a winvote. You have to be ale to actually win too.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Outlasting is a thing.
Yeah against opponents that agagin you have a chance of winning. Let me put it this way. Naruto could go on a vacation and leave a clone to fight him. He would never be outlasted.

This guy has 0 hax.

He can outlast naruto (plus he should be able to to the whole sporething that all orks can, might be wrong there).

So he can outlast by fighting for decades until naruto gets too old to properly fight.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can outlast naruto (plus he should be able to to the whole sporething that all orks can, might be wrong there).
So he can outlast by fighting for decades until naruto gets too old to properly fight.
If he can do the spore it should be in the profile, if not then he does not have it.

That does not count as outlasting. Since he is just consistently losing. Either way he cant get past sealing.

Yes it does count. How many time you get flattened doesn't matter, if you eventualy manage to survive untiol your enemy is too old to fight back than you can win by just kiling them

Not arguing he can't do that.

Plus, the wiki says this about him:

The Blood God was so impressed by their limitless battlelust that he eventually took the Orks into his own domain in the Realm of Chaos. In the shadow of the Brass Citadel, his elite Bloodletter generals battle against the Daemon-Killa's undying horde on a daily basis. Each cycle, great clouds of fungal spores are released by the dying Greenskins to take root and flourish in the bloodstained foothills of the Osseous Peaks. Yet more Orks are born, grow to maturity and charge into battle once more. This suits the Daemon-Killa just fine, for he has finally found a good fight that never ends. Such endless cycles of bloodshed are also most pleasing to the Blood God. After all, the one true constant in the galaxy is that of endless war -- Khorne himself had made sure of it.

Gonna ask a knowledgeable member why this isn't added

Yeah for one shinju would drain him(it does that automatically) and for 2 it is impossible for him to outlast the Shinju this time. It is flat out immortal.

Ricsi-viragosi wrote
Key: Larval State | Imperfect State | Penultimate State | Unstable State and Complete State

Yeah mixed up my keys lol.

Dzhindzholia said:
Shinju restrains with wood release and drains the guy.0 reasons it doesn't.
Exept the fact that it is barely inteligent, acting on inxtints, and that its own page says that only its jinchuuriki can use that.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah for one shinju would drain him(it does that automatically) and for 2 it is impossible for him to outlast the Shinju this time. It is flat out immortal.
Pretty sure the only draining it starts with is nature energy, its otherwise a raging beast

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rocker1189 said:
Pretty sure the only draining it starts with is nature energy, its otherwise a raging beast
I dont see how its draining is only nature energy it drains everything at once. And again he has no way to defeat it. Even if it only starts draining nature energy it would eventually drain every thing.

The original tree obviously left humans around, and latter versions didn't show to absorb and incapacitate enemies on their own

His spores (yes, I have brought it up with azzy) can make weirdboys, who can reality warp it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The original tree obviously left humans around, and latter versions didn't show to absorb and incapacitate enemies on their own
His spores (yes, I have brought it up with azzy) can make weirdboys, who can reality warp it.
Yeah but this is a one on one battle it would not leave its enemy standing. And the weirdboys would easily be taken out by colatteral damage.

And would regrow over and over (and be ressurevted, as his minions get ressurected as well)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And would regrow over and over (and be ressurevted, as his minions get ressurected as well)
And would always be taken out until he gets drained to nothing. The fact is the minions would never get a chance to do anything. Literally just its screams destroy everything around it.

Yeah. But the idea that they move away from the place, or that one of them speed umps, or that they evetualy get lucky (there was something about their gods giving em good luck, gonna ask that too).

Simply, they have a chance, however small, to manage and do it.

And again, might show me the shinju affecting balive beings? It lacks the inteligence to just activate the jutsu and it didn't affect humans back in the day.

• We'z Gotta be Lucky - The Weirdboy appeals to the primal force of the WAAAGH! for good fortune, an unearthly glow filling his eyes and those of his allies as they rush forward, heedless of risk.

Back