• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pffffffffttttttt
Half Monster Garou is used and is Low 7-C (2.492 Kilotons)
15 Finger Sukuna in Megumi’s body is used and is Low 7-C (1.72 Kilotons)
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place at Shibuya
Profiles

Last edited:
Well, to start, Garou scales way way above the 2.49 Kiloton feat. Scaling chain here Ig:

2.49 Kilotons ~ HoE Genos < Deep Sea King <<< AC Genos <<< Post-G4 Genos < Post-Superfight Genos ~ Human Garou while poisoned and fatigued < Royal Ripper <<< Half-Monster Garou

Garou has way more martial arts utility and skill, being able to instant-replicate and master martial arts techniques and absorb them into his own style. He can predict future movements and actions, and has an exceptional battle instinct - he can react and predict things instinctively. He can also reflect attacks with WSRSF and strike opponents with air using WICF.

Of course the main issue here for Sukuna would be Garou's ability to evolve. Sukuna has faced an opponent like that before, In Mahoraga, and they were able to give him some trouble. Difference here is that Garou can go up multiple tiers in a single fight. His durability increased to High 7-A while fighting with Rover, so if the same happens here, Sukuna will need to use his hax in order to win the fight.

Honestly, I think Sukuna gets nearly one-shoted and shredded by this Garou, even pre-evolution, if he ever gets close to him. So I would give the win to Garou more times than not since this Sukuna does tend to fight in combat range.

Sukuna has good win conditions though. He could outrange and kill Garou will just his invisible slash techniques. And DE would delete him in an instant.

My question is how will Garou even be able to avoid Cleave and Dismantle? God forbid Sukuna busts out his Domain Expansion or the fire arrow attack.

My question is how will Garou even be able to avoid Cleave and Dismantle? God forbid Sukuna busts out his Domain Expansion or the fire arrow attack.
If he had prior knowledge, perhaps he could do something like Maki who uses pressure, the position of the fingers and the movement of the air to guess where Sukuna is pointing, but he doesn't have it.

Wouldnt Sukuna's regeneration help him deal with any cqc issues?

The person in this image is Royal Ripper, who had easily killed Human Garou, near the top of the scaling chain I provided in my last post. Base Half-Monster Garou here could one-shot him easily and his air currents could rip through his body.

With the substantial AP difference Garou has going into this via that scaling chain, regeneration of Sukuna's level, especially with the weaknesses of RCT, would not be sufficient.

Those would be good win-conditions, well, aside from Fuga.

Fuga wouldn't work on Garou and risk getting him to jump to High 7-A like he did when Rover fired high-temperature energy blasts at him.

If Sukuna stays away from Garou and spams nothing but Cleave + Dismantle he could win that way, yeah.

Though his issue is that he always goes into CQC, where Garou will easily tear him to shreds.

The person in this image is Royal Ripper, who had easily killed Human Garou, near the top of the scaling chain I provided in my last post. Base Half-Monster Garou here could one-shot him easily and his air currents could rip through his body.

With the substantial AP difference Garou has going into this via that scaling chain, regeneration of Sukuna's level, especially with the weaknesses of RCT, would not be sufficient.

Those would be good win-conditions, well, aside from Fuga.

Fuga wouldn't work on Garou and risk getting him to jump to High 7-A like he did when Rover fired high-temperature energy blasts at him.

If Sukuna stays away from Garou and spams nothing but Cleave + Dismantle he could win that way, yeah.

Though his issue is that he always goes into CQC, where Garou will easily tear him to shreds.

Can’t sukuna just use the dismantle net? He does use it often. Also since Garou has no resistance to curse energy things would get worse after a few attacks.

Last edited:
Can’t sukuna just use the dismantle net? He does use it often. Also since Garou has no resistance to curse energy things would get worse after a few attacks.
I am not disagreeing that Sukuna has win-conditions. I do not think the match is a stomp.

I am saying that since Sukuna goes into CQC, he will be killed very quickly by Garou's strength and martial arts magic.

I am not disagreeing that Sukuna has win-conditions. I do not think the match is a stomp.

I am saying that since Sukuna goes into CQC, he will be killed very quickly by Garou's strength and martial arts magic.
He always uses cleave and dismantle when in cqc Mahorga was getting slashed up even when fighting in cqc in the anime at least. In the manga the fight was like 2 seconds he used dismantle then used his domain.

Well, to start, Garou scales way way above the 2.49 Kiloton feat. Scaling chain here Ig:

2.49 Kilotons ~ HoE Genos < Deep Sea King <<< AC Genos <<< Post-G4 Genos < Post-Superfight Genos ~ Human Garou while poisoned and fatigued < Royal Ripper <<< Half-Monster Garou
2.49 Kilotons comes from Hydrated Deep Sea King scaling to the Sky King's feat.

Genos is 2.49 Kilotons from fighting Deep Sea King.

Yes, I have nothing else to say. Don't care for the battle in question, just got a little tingle when I read that since my inner nag was screaming at me to be annoying.

2.49 Kilotons comes from Hydrated Deep Sea King scaling to the Sky King's feat.

Genos is 2.49 Kilotons from fighting Deep Sea King.

Yes, I have nothing else to say. Don't care for the battle in question, just got a little tingle when I read that since my inner nag was screaming at me to be annoying.
Okay, that changes it to...

2.49 Kilotons = Deep Sea King <<< AC Genos <<< Post-G4 Genos < Post-Superfight Genos ~ Human Garou while poisoned and fatigued < Royal Ripper <<< Half-Monster Garou

How does he avoid getting cleaved off the bat
Cleave isn't a one-shot, and requires to be in CQC. This key also lacks the world slash to actually one-shot. Garou dealing internal damage and blowing Sukuna's brain can deal with him.
RCT can't deal with with complete brain destruction, just a small part and its not perfect/can fail if done too much

It is said that Cleave can adjust to toughness of the target to cut them down, but can Sukuna adjust to this level of dura difference quick enough? Doubt he ever needed to adjust to this level of dura difference. Plus doesn't he need to be in CQC to use it at its most efficient?

It is said that Cleave can adjust to toughness of the target to cut them down, but can Sukuna adjust to this level of dura difference quick enough? Doubt he ever needed to adjust to this level of dura difference.

Cleave adjustment appears to be automatic, just needs to be in CQC range. After all, it wouldn't make sense if it were like you say.

Plus doesn't he need to be in CQC to use it at its most efficient?
It's not necessary either, normal cuts still have enough power to be a danger to Garou.

Cleave is limited in scope. It only means "I will put more cursed energy into it due to the target being tougher", and can't really do much more damage than his normal stuff. We see in the Gojo fight that it didn't really do more damage than dismantle while inside MS despite the whole "Cleave will adjust itself"

Last edited:
Cleave is limited in scope. It only means "I will put more cursed energy into it due to the target being tougher", and can't really do much more damage than his normal stuff
Outside of his domain, Sukuna needs to touch the target in order to use Cleave, whose output depends on the opponent's durability

We see in the Gojo fight that it didn't really do more damage than dismantle while inside MS despite the whole "Cleave will adjust itself"

'Nuff said

That just means Gojo is insanely durable

Yes, I know it adjusts itself, and that its melee range. Just saying it doesn't truly go much beyond his own capabilities in raw ap and wouldn't one-shot or cleave through something thats way beyond his league. Also, Garou's scaling chain does put him a fair bit above Sukuna.

Also, whats saving Sukuna from Garou adapting to him and getting way stronger again? Since he gets stronger the more he fights, and he did adapt to resist psychic powers

Okay I see. Sukuna won't open domain quick enough before Garou becomes mountain level? Are Overgrown Rovers energy blast hot enough to vaporize steel? Fuga would be far above this

Okay I see. Sukuna won't open domain quick enough before Garou becomes mountain level? Are Overgrown Rovers energy blast hot enough to vaporize steel? Fuga would be far above this
Sukuna can use a net of dismantles like he used against mimiko, Mahorga and Yuji that would be wraps for Garou if not he just pops domain.

Maybe. If Garou's got good senses he can dodge
Before he became a half-monster, his senses were keen enough to identify a concealed flamethrower from a distance, track Golden Ball's hand movements in a dark alleyway, and evade and counter small projectiles in the darkness

That being said, the slashes are invisible and really fast. Even those who can sense Cursed Energy have a hard time evading them. Garou can't avoid them without aim-dodging if and when he realizes what Sukuna is doing

Back