• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

The next thread won't be about who scales where. It'll be about deciding how to alter other tiers, such as tier 11 and the rest of tier 1, and about how to reword instruction pages.
This makes me think tier 0 and H1A+ are not really that related.
High 1-A+ is the space of things that a tier 0 being is theoretically able to create, so I'd say it's quite related.

It's just a bit tough to reach, since a tier 0 could happen to only create a single universe within a series, so scaling to a tier 0's creation wouldn't necessarily land you at High 1-A+.

Theoretically a good enough statement could have a character reach there without the cosmology supporting it, but I think you'd already need quite a bit support, since those sorts of statements (in the vein of modal realism and Type IV multiverses) could also simply land the character at Low 1-A/High 1-A.

Last edited:
The next thread won't be about who scales where. It'll be about deciding how to alter other tiers, such as tier 11 and the rest of tier 1, and about how to reword instruction pages.
you mean we have to wait even longer for this to be in effect?
rstxzu.png

Since the root becomes tier 0, does void shiki get upgraded as well? currently 1-A with powers, so I was thinking High 1-A+ or something like that

Void is root so 0. I think Ultima already said characters that represent the same thing but with different keys still get the same tier 0.
ik but i remember ultima saying a character cant be ''0 with powers'' anymore, and currently void shiki is At least High 6-C physically, 1-A with her powers

ik but i remember ultima saying a character cant be ''0 with powers'' anymore, and currently void shiki is At least High 6-C physically, 1-A with her powers
Void Shiki being High 6-C never made any sense in the first place considering they used feats from Ryougi Shiki for her Void self despite being different personalities. Void Shiki is supposed to have her own separate profile or a profile besides the root itself.

Isn't void shiki literally the root? I don't know much about Fate, but...It is literally stated in her profile that if she dies, the entire verse goes with her

So, in the end, what tier will God from Unsong get? I remember it being mentioned by Ultima back when he was debating with Deagon (if it's not me just having Mandela effect), but ever since then many things had changed

So, in the end, what tier will God from Unsong get? I remember it being mentioned by Ultima back when he was debating with Deagon (if it's not me just having Mandela effect), but ever since then many things had changed
Ultima's gonna reread to gather evidence. Any tier between Low 1-A and 0 seems possible.

Reading through Ultima's new comment on the Tier 0 thread, who qualifies for High 1A+? I can't really think of any other character that isn't Self Reference Engine.
i forgot to mention, i was thinking backrooms but the relevant part is not on this wiki

hah well to somewhat respond to his question, technically there’s an example of that in the Backrooms, the Pillars are “transdual” over reality and unreality
and they transcend a High 1-A verse, they can’t be tier 0 cuz of some stuff but i have them at High 1-A+ rn cuz omnipotence etc.

hah well to somewhat respond to his question, technically there’s an example of that in the Backrooms, the Pillars are “transdual” over reality and unreality
and they transcend a High 1-A verse, they can’t be tier 0 cuz of some stuff but i have them at High 1-A+ rn cuz omnipotence etc.
Does the backrooms even have a baseline level?

In order to qualify for R>F transcendence, there has to be baseline reality, for the higher reality to see as fiction.

For example, Narnia is the baseline, and New Narnia, introduced at the end of the novels, is a higher reality.

For backrooms, you can’t really pick which level or group of levels are the baseline.

Fun fact. With the new upgrade there is a good chance that uncle grandpa curbstomps all of warhammer, almost all of DnD, homestuck, SMT and all xianxia that is currently here (unless they get some BS upgrade)

Tbh I highly doubt The Backrooms will ever get on here. SCP barely passed by the skin of its teeth, and that was with thousands of articles and authors, all on a single, well-moderated site that had been established for over a decade. As far as I know, nothing close to that caliber exists for The Backrooms.

In order to qualify for R>F transcendence, there has to be baseline reality, for the higher reality to see as fiction.

For example, Narnia is the baseline, and New Narnia, introduced at the end of the novels, is a higher reality.

For backrooms, you can’t really pick which level or group of levels are the baseline.
oh. no the 1-A stuff for Backrooms doesn’t have to do with levels, the baseline reality is the entire multiverse
levels would peak very high in High 1-B+
the Blue Channel encompassing the entire multiverse is Low 1-A

Back