• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

"Extermina, stop messing around and just kill them already." Said a very pissed off Decimus.

"Very well." A red kamehameha-like blast came out of Extermina's mouth and hits Daniel and Public.

Daniel creates a force-field to protect the two.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, a lair appeared out of nowhere. It was shaped like a giant tophat.
Daniel noticed the lair. "What's that?" He asked. "It's probably nothin." he dismissed it and continued to fight Extermina.

"BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dr. Flug, commence the world endling machine!" Shouted a voice from inside the lab.

Danielle has offically returned from being the Great Mother, and is actually looking at the carnage going on around her. It's scary to say the least, and she has no idea honestly what to do in response. She was normal... right ? She wasn't some All-Powerful version of Gaea or something... right ?

The Jokecraftian Sorceress was still consistenly keeping all the Overseers in check in the meantime, fighting them using her controlled, superior versions of the Overseers she has under her control. While she's disgusted that her master hasn't absorbed The Great Mother ... It would be done eventually.

Frae was stealhily avoiding battle with the Combine until he got close enough to absorb someone. Maybe.... He was essentially the Protege of Joke-Battles. If he got a chance to observe the fight... He'd learn, adapt, and copy the powers around him. So, while observing the Jokecraftian Sorceress... He summoned his own version of the Overseers.. This resulted in him intercepting their fight and going in on the Sorceress... Which shocked her... And the real fight begun.

"Alright, Black Hat, sir!" He says, before the lair was then destroyed by another thing. A castle, it seems.

"Bwahahahahaha! Nothing can stop the great king, Bowser!"

"What's the meaning of this!?" Black Hat stormed over to Bowser, pissed.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Danielle has offically returned from being the Great Mother, and is actually looking at the carnage going on around her. It's scary to say the least, and she has no idea honestly what to do in response. She was normal... right ? She wasn't some All-Powerful version of Gaea or something... right ?

The Jokecraftian Sorceress was still consistenly keeping all the Overseers in check in the meantime, fighting them using her controlled, superior versions of the Overseers she has under her control. While she's disgusted that her master hasn't absorbed The Great Mother ... It would be done eventually.

Frae was stealhily avoiding battle with the Combine until he got close enough to absorb someone. Maybe.... He was essentially the Protege of Joke-Battles. If he got a chance to observe the fight... He'd learn, adapt, and copy the powers around him. So, while observing the Jokecraftian Sorceress... He summoned his own version of the Overseers.. This resulted in him intercepting their fight and going in on the Sorceress... Which shocked her... And the real fight begun.
"Hey you! Stop your philosophical yapping and give us your power so we can store it somewhere safe!" An unknown voice said.

"Just renovations!" Bowser said.

"Renovations!?" Black Hat shouted, very mad, fire coming out of his body.

Next thing I know, Daniel tries to attack Extermina, but Extermina dodges, and Daniel forgets what happened, only seeing he did attack, and was punched through the chest. I then send Daniel flying away into the next room, and close the door, before facing Extermina. I attack, nothing happens. Andross Requiem uses Mr. Patch :The World. Time is frozen before Extermina can use her ability which is to erase time. I land a good hit, and even bring her into a wall. Unfortunately this same trick wont work twice, despite me only needing to land a hit like that to kill her.

Danielle heard this weird voice. It was strange to heat... Yet she felt for whatever reason it was directed towards her. She didn't understand whatsoever. "... I... don't have any power to give ... I'm... just a little girl who shouldn't... be here ". She said, and despite how ridiculous that sounds, those who can sense her soul would tell that she believes she's telling the truth.... She doesn't believe she has anything special.

Time resumes, and an attackat a speed so fast that the sonic boom could be heard from anywhere in any universe is heard. Even the godmode king is confused by it.

"Yes, renovations! Problem with that?" Bowser snarked.

"YES, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!" Black Hat said, before then tackling Bowser and striking him in the face.

Danielle heard this weird voice. It was strange to heat... Yet she felt for whatever reason it was directed towards her. She didn't understand whatsoever. "... I... don't have any power to give ... I'm... just a little girl who shouldn't... be here ". She said, and despite how ridiculous that sounds, those who can sense her soul would tell that she believes she's telling the truth.... She doesn't believe she has anything special.
"Young one, you emit a special energy, very different from anything I have seen in a long time." The figure said. they then showed up near the girl's location. They were a hooded figure in a purple robe.

She was surprised, but not scared. Something about this presence was... calming in some form or fashion. While she knew this being wasn't lying, she had a hard time believing it. It was like someone saying you are the King of a World you've never knew existed. But some part of her believed... And that was what allowed her to nudge over to this individual. "... Uhmm... If this is true sir... Then I'm not sure how I go about helping " . Before she realized it, a faint golden glow was around her yet again... But now she saw it this time. She was confused, yet felt warm by it's embrace. She hugged herself lightly, then asked in a sensitive and soft tone of voice "... W... what is so special about me ? " .

Frae growled. While he would love nothing more than to absorb Danielle's power... He was busy. If he copied her abilities again... It wouldn't take long to beat the Jokecraftian Sorceress... Then gain the power he desperately wanted.

"YOU FAT FAKER, I'LL....I'll..." Black Hat pointed at Danielle, as Bowser looked at her too. While Bowser was crying, Black Hat pulled out his Magisword.

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU FAT FAKER, I'LL....I'll..." Black Hat pointed at Danielle, as Bowser looked at her too. While Bowser was crying, Black Hat pulled out his Magisword.
Decimus suddenly jumps in front of Black Hat and grabs his Magisword. "I'm sorry, but we need this little girl's truest self's power for our plans." Decimus says as he shatters the Magisword in his hand. He grins and effortlessly rips the remainder if the Magisword free from Black Hat's grasp, flipping him onto his back. Decimus begins to brutally beat Black Hat with his fists, splattering more and more blood from horrific scars opening with each strike. With Black Hat helpless to resist, Decimus lifts Black Hat up and follows with a point-blank blood-red blast from his open palm to Black Hat's chest, sending him flying.

Meanwhile, the Godmode King teleports in front of Danielle, knocking the hooded presence aside viciously. "Now now, I don't believe we were finished yet."

I eventually get Extermina to a point where she cant move, but I dont even realize that an unconcious Daniel is right on the ground. I then actually see it. I then do what Giorno did to Cioccollata before the particular beatdown whichbis the definition of "Stop, hes already dead."

"If you dont move, I will let you live, Extermina." I say

Extermina takes Daniel hostage, and threatens to kill him so quickly and brutally that even if I uses a revive potion it wouldnt work because there is nothing to revive. "Listen here, douchebag, I taken Daniel hostage, take 1 step closer and he will be so dead that nothing will bring him back." She says.

"Next you'll say: I win, you cannot defeat me." I say

"I win, you cannot defeat me." She says. "Now die!"

Then, a spike that was created hits Extermina before she can erase time. It pierces her brain so hard that she can't even move anymore.

"You said if I didn't move, you wouldn't kill me." She says.

"Oh, did I? Well, I then realized, that a) you did move, and b) I would've killed you either way, you piece of shit."

PublicMinority87 said:
I eventually get Extermina to a point where she cant move, but I dont even realize that an unconcious Daniel is right on the ground. I then actually see it. I then do what Giorno did to Cioccollata before the particular beatdown whichbis the definition of "Stop, hes already dead."
"If you dont move, I will let you live, Extermina." I say

Extermina takes Daniel hostage, and threatens to kill him so quickly and brutally that even if I uses a revive potion it wouldnt work because there is nothing to revive. "Listen here, douchebag, I taken Daniel hostage, take 1 step closer and he will be so dead that nothing will bring him back." She says.

"Next you'll say: I win, you cannot defeat me." I say

"I win, you cannot defeat me." She says. "Now die!"

Then, a spike that was created hits Extermina before she can erase time. It pierces her brain so hard that she can't even move anymore.

"You said if I didn't move, you wouldn't kill me." She says.

"Oh, did I? Well, I then realized, that a) you did move, and b) I would've killed you either way, you piece of shit."
The spike is ripped out and shattered, saving Extermina. The person who ripped out the spike and shattered it is revealed to be Decimus. "You should try harder than that." He says, as he viciously grabs Black Hat and easily positions him so that his propeller hits Public and shreds him to ribbons.

Black Hat then disappeared as he teleported back up, watching the chaos as he then flew over and charged at Danielle. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

Before she does that, she is frozen in time, only to realize she was suspended in mid air, while Decimus's shot misses. I throw Black Hat out of the way, and then start my beatdown on Extermina.

"FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYYOU! YOOUUUU LITTLLLLE SHIIIIIT! FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU! FUCKYOU!" Andross Requiem yells for 2 straight ******* minits as Extermina ******* dies. Time then resumes, as Extermina's corpse is all that remains, as a pool of blood drips out. Decimus even feels a small amount of pain from just looking at the body,

Christian Higdon said:
Black Hat then disappeared as he teleported back up, watching the chaos as he then flew over and charged at Danielle. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
Decimus grabbed Black Hat before he could do that and swung him into Public like a weapon.

PublicMinority87 said:
Before she does that, she is frozen in time, only to realize she was suspended in mid air, while Decimus's shot misses. I throw Black Hat out of the way, and then start my beatdown on Extermina.
"FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYYOU! YOOUUUU LITTLLLLE SHIIIIIT! FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU! FUCKYOU!" Andross Requiem yells for 2 straight ******* minits as Extermina ******* dies. Time then resumes, as Extermina's corpse is all that remains, as a pool of blood drips out. Decimus even feels a small amount of pain from just looking at the body,
Decimus first hits Andross Requiem with Black Hat, starting a vicious and brutal beatdown, reducing Andross Requiem to freaking air. He then goes after Public again and begins beating him up with Black Hat with the propeller as a weapon.

Andross Requiem remains unaffected as only a stand can harm another stand, no exceptions.

"Let me guess, you are going to avenge that lowlife piece of shit's death, right?" I ask

PublicMinority87 said:
Andross Requiem remains unaffected as only a stand can harm another stand, no exceptions.
"Let me guess, you are going to avenge that lowlife piece of shit's death, right?" I ask
The Godmode King empowers Decimus so that that rule doesn't mean one iota to the One Below All which is below the concept of any tier even if that tier you make is weaker, he will be weaker than that said tier, and Public loses his stand.

Christian Higdon said:
Black Hat simply walked out as Bowser then started charging at him.
Decimus then cybernetiziced Bowser.

On one of Cyber-Bowser's shoulders was the Combine version of a fully loaded Mark 19 Grenade Launcher. The tripod falls limp nearby, meanwhile.

On Cyber-Bowser's other shoulder is a sight to behold. A high-tech thousand-pound cannon, as various attachments and other materials lay strewn on the ground. The Combine version of the M327 120mm Expeditionary Fire Support System, a legitimate mortar.

Cyber-Bowser fired all his ammunition at Black Hat.

"There was 1 rule that you cannot remove, cause the contract was signed, and is godmode proof, wih the 1 thing that can defeat the godmode king, which is Versecrusher Omega. It is that, if I lose my stand, I will wear it as a suit, similar to White Album and Oasis." I say.

She looked very scared at the spectacle seen before her. It was the strangest thing, to be scared to the point anymore would result in wet undercarriages... Yet never happened. She also wasn't sure what he was talking about, even saying as she hugged herself "... Uhm... We did ? I... I'm sorry.... I don't remember " . Danielle isn't the Great Mother... Although they share the same power and authority over it. Their experiences , personality , and memories are completely different... So The Great Mother may remember... But Danielle wouldn't.

Bowser then broke out of it as he turned back to his roots due to magic. "I CAN DO THIS MYSELF, DAMN IT!" He shouted.

While wearing Andross Requiem, whose appearance changed heavily (Now looking like the guy on Megadeth albums) and had his name changed to Hangar 18, I attack Decimus, even cracking a small part of his alien equivalent of his rib.

She looked very scared at the spectacle seen before her. It was the strangest thing, to be scared to the point anymore would result in wet undercarriages... Yet never happened. She also wasn't sure what he was talking about, even saying as she hugged herself "... Uhm... We did ? I... I'm sorry.... I don't remember " . Danielle isn't the Great Mother... Although they share the same power and authority over it. Their experiences , personality , and memories are completely different... So The Great Mother may remember... But Danielle wouldn't.
The Godmode King was visibly disappointed. Danielle could see it in his eye. He simply teleports away and rips Andross Requiem off of Public.

PublicMinority87 said:
While wearing Andross Requiem, whose appearance changed heavily (Now looking like the guy on Megadeth albums) and had his name changed to Hangar 18, I attack Decimus, even cracking a small part of his alien equivalent of his rib.
Decimus simply grabs Public by the throat and tosses him to the ground. Decimus's chest plates then magnetically detach and arrange in the form of a danmaku flower, seconds before a blood-red pulse explodes out of the center of the flower, slamming into Public and sending him flying.

The hooded figure leaves the scene and finds Daniel and Public. "What's going on?" Daniel asked. The hooded figure then said: "Well, it's time to reveal who I am" They then took off their hood, and it was revealed that they were Yuri all along!

[Also goodnight]

PublicMinority87 said:
Hangar 18 blinds Decimus, and even shocks him. I then make a call to Dark.
"What is it?" I respond from somewhere else in the battlefield as Decimus slams Hangar 18 around like a rag doll after recovering.

Back