• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

Christian Higdon said:
Boris started to get scared. He didn't wanna go out like this.
"Prepare to become my new doll" She says, suddenly, the viscous fluid that had entered through Synthia's cranium pours forth from said cranium, causing rapid decay of the innards of the skull... luckily, due to being a cyborg, it's merely just eroded circuitry.

The liquid attempts to make an assault on Boris's cranium, taking his body for her own

Trembling with fear, i silenrly walk towards the room Boris is in, back against the wall and Masamune Omega drawn. I look a bit in, and see. I roll in and attempt to get an ambush in, only to be caught. "Oh, ****." I say.

Christian Higdon said:
"My miiiind!" He said, a bit too terrified. But he was being possessed, how do you THINK he'd react?
"Get off of him!!" I scream as I charge and kick Synthia off of Boris. I smash her against the wall with my sword, then switch to my T-Series state and use green stringz to rip the possessing something out of Synthia, revealing it for all to see.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"My miiiind!" He said, a bit too terrified. But he was being possessed, how do you THINK he'd react?
"Get off of him!!" I scream as I charge and kick Synthia off of Boris. I smash her against the wall with my sword, then switch to my T-Series state and use green stringz to rip the possessing something out of Synthia, revealing it for all to see.
"Let me... g o" Utters the entity, currently sheathing its "abstract intelligence bullshit" in the guise of a viscous black liquid.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, I'm sa-...Oh, no." He realized a part of her was still in his mind. "What do I do, what do I do?"
"S u c c u m b" The voice utters within Boris's head, repeating endlessly, repeating like the record you accidentally left a knife on.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Let me... g o" Utters the entity, currently sheathing its "abstract intelligence bullshit" in the guise of a viscous black liquid.
"No. You're tormenting innocent people, and while I may be doing that at some point in time, this time, Decimus is not dead and neither is the Godmode King, and I'm going to stop it."

Here for Part 2.

Back