• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

With Hangar 18, I kick the shit out of Decimus.

Dark eventually finishes him off, and he can barely speak.

I realize this Decimus is a fake.

"You... dumb.... *******... PIECE OF SHIT." I say, blowing his head off with a bullet that will seek Decimus until the end of time. Because Decimus is virtually dead, Hangar 18 becomes Andross requiem. I beat the shit out of Decimus and put him into an inescapable infinite death loop.

PublicMinority87 said:
With Hangar 18, I kick the shit out of Decimus.

Dark eventually finishes him off, and he can barely speak.

I realize this Decimus is a fake.

"You... dumb.... *******... PIECE OF SHIT." I say, blowing his head off with a bullet that will seek Decimus until the end of time. Because Decimus is virtually dead, Hangar 18 becomes Andross requiem. I beat the shit out of Decimus and put him into an inescapable infinite death loop.
The real Decimus is hiding in a unknown dimension.

Suddenly, an interuniversal rift appears

"Guardian Squad Zeta, Cyan Scout, I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you for violating Interuniversal Law, if you'd come peacefully with me, I can assure you that a fair and just trial will come your way" He says in a needlessly wordy tone.

I get Dark and Spongeku to follow me.

"Im trying to pinpoint exactly where Krogar is. Breen aand Krogar are likely in the same area." I say.

"****!" I yell. "WHERE IN THE ACTUAL ******* ASS IS HE?" I say, not finding anything.

"Maybe I will give you a hand." Said a voice. It was Private.

"As you know, my former master, I am the one who helped your allies pinpoint Dark."

Flashback

Daniel: "Where are Dark and Shazenhidiing?"

Me: "I may be of assistance.."

Skyla: "Who are you?"

Me:"I am the former... subordinate of Public. PrivateMajority78."

Daniel:"So, Private, where are they hidiing."

Me:"Dios mansion. Not the part 3 one, the place he was in part 1."

Christian Higdon said:
"You'll have t' fight me firs-BUUUUUURP" He then flopped on the floor, before passing out.
"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up" He says, leaning down and cleaning up the vomit and general saliva on the perimeter of his mouth.

"Thank god Synthia is sympathetic to Drunk Travelers, otherwise Adilah would have you set to Le Mines"

Boris slowly opened his eyes again, but he was too tired to move, so he just fluttered his eyes before going to sleep.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris slowly opened his eyes again, but he was too tired to move, so he just fluttered his eyes before going to sleep.
Cyan Scout hoists Boris onto his shoulder, before opening a portal to The Council of The Higher Multiverse's Trial Room

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then awoke. "Huh?" He was confused at this.
"You are in custody, and are about to see a member of The Council of The Higher Multiverse. Don't worry, for a minor infraction like yours, the worst possible outcome is like, Community Service or something. I'm a good representative, so fret not! However SHOULD you desire an alternative representative, you are entitled to request one at any time"

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, no, I'm fine, I'm fine." He said, trying to hide away the tears.
"Sir it is quite blatantly clear that you are, by no means, fine. Water is leaking from your eyes in bounds, something like that can induce inflammation!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Just ignore that, I have something in both my eyes." He said, before smiling.
"Oh dear, is it a minor foreign object, or something more severe like Rust? Because that latter one would require ocular surgery!"

"Okay, okay, fine, it's tears!" He started to cry while covering his face. "It's cold, I'm scared, I miss mommy."

"I know where she is!" He said, sounding a bit optimistic. "Just contact the nearest GODDAMNED GRAVE! But that doesn't matter, because I'm gonna be at cooooooooourt!"

Christian Higdon said:
"I know where she is!" He said, sounding a bit optimistic. "Just contact the nearest GODDAMNED GRAVE! But that doesn't matter, because I'm gonna be at cooooooooourt!"
"Is she from a verseline with Souls? Because then surely we could Scry her soul from beyond?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, then. Do I walk into a room or...?" He muttered, confused.
"No, she typically arrives right about... no-" Suddenly, a giant beam of light shoots down from the roof, and from it, emerges a Robotic Female

Boris' heart-rate started to go crazy. It was beating him insanely fast, to where it was almost untrackable. Despite this, he tried to hide his fear. "Y-y-yes...?"

Christian Higdon said:
Boris' heart-rate started to go crazy. It was beating him insanely fast, to where it was almost untrackable. Despite this, he tried to hide his fear. "Y-y-yes...?"
"Ah, well worry not. Tell me, how did you end up in a Combine Controlled world?"

Christian Higdon said:
His heart rate was starting to get louder, to where Synthia could actually HEAR it.
"Uh... are you okay? Need an aspirin or something?, because the TDoHM has our hands tight as is and I'd rather not waste any more of my time with this. So tell me..."

"What were you doing in a Combine controlled world?"

"I have no clue, madam! I just got kicked in by some clown!" He said, his heart rate going immensely. It seemed at any moment, he could pass out.

Christian Higdon said:
"I have no clue, madam! I just got kicked in by some clown!" He said, his heart rate going immensely. It seemed at any moment, he could pass out.
"A... Clown? Sir are you sure you didn't smoke any questionable substances?"

Back