• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

PublicMinority87 said:
I get Dark and Spongeku to follow me.
"Im trying to pinpoint exactly where Krogar is. Breen aand Krogar are likely in the same area." I say.

"****!" I yell. "WHERE IN THE ACTUAL ******* ASS IS HE?" I say, not finding anything.
"'Kay. I'm sending out some thousands of recon drones to find him."

MaxForward said:
Suddenly, Boris was teleported to a small room.
"What even? Ughh. Cyan Scout? Can you go fetch his ass? I need a ******* coffe-"

"Language mis-"

"I can have you framed for any multitude of heinous crimes, all of which would ******* eviscerate what little goodwill you have with your fellow coworkers, so it's best you shut the **** up and go fetch little Boris, Capiche?"

Cyan Scout stands there, in their words 'completely fricking terrified'

"Y-y-y-yes M-m-ma-am" THey stutter out.

"Oh and CS? Be a dear and fetch me some half-n'-half on the way back?"

"Yes maam!" They say, teleporting into Boris's exact location.

"I mean, I've dealt with it four times, five including now." He said, a bit cold. "Oh, god. Just take me back!"

Christian Higdon said:
"I mean, I've dealt with it four times, five including now." He said, a bit cold. "Oh, god. Just take me back!"
"But who are they? I could have them sentenced to three years physiostasis if this is a repeat offender!"

Christian Higdon said:
"I'll tell you, just get me out of here! It's cold!" He said, shuddering.
"You got it" Cyan says, teleporting Boris back into the holding room.

"Synthia, he's freezing, perhaps a hu-"

"No"

"Synthia he is literally going to die of Hypothermia, you took an oath remember?"

"ugh, fine" She says, heating herself up with her Warmth Module, and she tightly embraces Boris in a hug of MOTHERLY proportions... an unwilling hug, but a hug charged with motherly intent nonetheless

"H-h-h-h-huh?" Boris said, before warming up a little. He then started to get a bit drowsy. Apparently, it was so cold, even his brain was freezing a bit.

Christian Higdon said:
"H-h-h-h-huh?" Boris said, before warming up a little. He then started to get a bit drowsy. Apparently, it was so cold, even his brain was freezing a bit.
"It's okay Boris, Synthia's warming you up" Cyan says.

"Since she uh, runs on limited hardware she uh, can only use 1 Module at a time so she uh, won't be able to uh, talk until she finishes warming you up" Cyan says, generally awkwarded out in general

Boris started to get dizzy as he soon passed out, before a crack was heard. It seemed not only did his brain get the freezign equivalent of a concussion, but for some reason, his leg broke.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris started to get dizzy as he soon passed out, before a crack was heard. It seemed not only did his brain get the freezign equivalent of a concussion, but for some reason, his leg broke.
Synthia deactivates the Warming Module, and Reactivates her speaking module.

"JESUS ******* CHRIST CYAN DO SOMETHING" She screams

Christian Higdon said:
Boris just lied there, hurt. His leg started to bleed profusely.
"It's too late..." A black hole thrown by Decimus/Breen hits Boris and obliterates him. He smirks at Synthia and Cyan.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Boris just lied there, hurt. His leg started to bleed profusely.
"It's too late..." A black hole thrown by Decimus/Breen hits Boris and obliterates him. He smirks at Synthia and Cyan.
"hfruehfiurkshkushskurhfksu" are the last words of Cyan, as a black hole tears him asunder due to INFINITE DENSITY

LET ME REPHRASE THAT, ENDLESS ******* DENSITY, LITERALLY AN EVERGROWING ANUMERAL AMOUNT

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then comes back, but for some reason, his leg is still hurt as he then passes out again.
Synthia, due to being made of Antidensity Technology, survives the Black Hole.

"Elena? Yes this is Synthia? We have an injured person and they require your attention"

"Piss of, ya wanker..." He shouted, pointing at Decimus, before passing out due to brainfreeze and some blood loss.

Christian Higdon said:
"Piss of, ya wanker..." He shouted, pointing at Decimus, before passing out due to brainfreeze and some blood loss.
Decimus is merciless, as he tosses another black hole fired from his fist at Boris, sucking him in and also sucking in anything his Regenerationn repaired.

Christian Higdon said:
A auburn haired cyborg beams in, noticing the injured Boris, she immediately begins tending to his wounds, too obsessed with his injuries to actually y'know, provide assistance in the mental sense, but IDFK man, injury remedies are her shit, actually being a good "ventperson" isn't her jam, so to speak.

Wallace Breen, Decimus's only superior minus the Godmode King, calls Decimus in.

"Thye are looking for us, end them quickly. If you die, iI will gladly avenge your death." Breen tells Decimus.

PrivateMajority78 said:
Wallace Breen, Decimus's only superior minus the Godmode King, calls Decimus in.
"Thye are looking for us, end them quickly. If you die, iI will gladly accept your death." Breen tells Decimus.
(Breen is Decimus.)

Anyway, Decimus decides to send out his remaining forces to prevent them from finding him.

(In the event that Breen would die, his mind would be placed inside a computer, while his body would gain an artificial intelligence. Breen plans to replace his lost body with a ndw body. Said body look like this:

Download (1)
I

"Dammit." I say. I found 4 locations possible. Anyway, Dark and Public could fuse, but, even though Public trusts Dark and he rarely rrusts anyone, I don't trust him. I won't fuse but will fight. Also, I took a photo and found this:
3516662-feral chaos (2)

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then started to cough, but then, his head tilted. His heart beat was heard again as it got louder.
"Uh, you okay? I know you most likely still have a concussion, but did the water in any way remedy minor ails?"

"M-m-m-m-my brain's frozen, though..." He uttered, before passing out, his heart beat getting insanely loud. It seems he was actually terrified.

Christian Higdon said:
"M-m-m-m-my brain's frozen, though..." He uttered, before passing out, his heart beat getting insanely loud. It seems he was actually terrified.
without saying anything, she activates her Defibrilator Module, and begins using electric shocks to stimulate brain activity, since electricity is naturally hot, accelerated brain activity would cause the frozen brain to return to normal temperatures! I mean... a downside would be that they'd perceived reality in a slowed down manner for a bit, kinda like Clock Up or a Speedforce User running at near SubRel speeds

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then slowly got up, his vision blurred. "H-h-huh...what is this..."
[Remember, your vision is fine, it's just that everything is moving REALLY ******* slowly, it's kinda like Golden Experience's Lifeshot, that being, it accelerates your mind FASTER than your body]

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, something then entered Synthia's head and started to hack into her.
'ebhrjyfekujfejkhfekjhfejwhfewj" She begins seizuring, a viscous, digital liquid pouring into the back of her skull.

"Hello... Boris" Says... something, something... clearly alien to Synthia's body.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris was scared. What just happened? "H-h-hello...?"
"You... have something I... seem to be in the need of... could you give it to me?" She says, her tone entwine with the very conceptual fibers of "ill intent"

Back