• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

"As the combine took control of the universes things started to look hopless for our heros but one day.......they band together to stop the combine forces...."

• spongeku wakes up from his slumber and yawns* "What a great day" *suddenly theres a knock at the door* "hm who would be at my house at this time of day?" spongeku opened the door to see combine "huh good costumes guys what is this some kind of halloween party?" the combine says in anger "your under arrest" spongeku laughs a bit "me but why" the combine reply "to rid everyone of your pointless universes did you ever stop and think on how pointless the universes are?"

"well...you do have a point universes like (cough) fortnite are pointless but still why arrest me?"

William Breen: i would like to adress something directly, yes im talking to you the so called king of all monsters do you really think your the king of anything?

HOSTLESS then tips his hat off and snaps his fingers, dragging another universe into all this mess, and leaves, laughing.

This universe held a lot. Including another giant lizard, a man who didn't like to be looked at in the face, etc.

The combine don't know what to do they think the strange creature does not want to be looked at.

This is directly after It All Ends Here, when the Combine sieze the opportunity of everything in shambles to try and take control of it.

TheDarkSide857 said:
This is directly after It All Ends Here, when the Combine sieze the opportunity of everything in shambles to try and take control of it.
[Well, Omnius came back shortly after his supposed "final" defeat, but you do you, this takes place in another hyperverse inside the Crossoverse.]

[Well, Omnius came back shortly after his supposed "final" defeat, but you do you, this takes place in another hyperverse inside the Crossoverse.]

No. Versecrusher is an Omnius Slayer, so it negates his immortality. The War of the Wikia is over, and this takes place after It All Ends Here.

No. Versecrusher is an Omnius Slayer, so it negates his immortality. The War of the Wikia is over, and this takes place after It All Ends Here.

[I wanted to make this last for a few more days.]

MaxForward said:
No. Versecrusher is an Omnius Slayer, so it negates his immortality. The War of the Wikia is over, and this takes place after It All Ends Here. [I wanted to make this last for a few more days.]
Well, still, this will take place after Omnius is defeated, even though he currently isn't, and this takes place somewhere else in existence.

[Well, Omnius came back shortly after his supposed "final" defeat, but you do you, this takes place in another hyperverse inside the Crossoverse.] No. Versecrusher is an Omnius Slayer, so it negates his immortality. The War of the Wikia is over, and this takes place after It All Ends Here. [I wanted to make this last for a few more days.]
Well, still, this will take place after Omnius is defeated, even though he currently isn't, and this takes place somewhere else in existence.

[k]

Christian Higdon said:
Skitzo then laughs as he protrudes claws.
The TOCOJBWA then arrive and Yxz and the Final Pam then proceed to use their respective weapons to dispatch the Combine along with Skitzo and SCP-682.

I grab a machine gun. "Die, *************." I yell shooting Combine down. I throw it, then grab a pulse,rifle, and shoot a pulse ball at 17 combine elites.

I untase Skitzo, grab a big ass sword, and start killing Combine while mutilating their corpses all because episode 36 of Diamond is Unbreakable dubbed didn't air today. "******* VICTORIA DAY!" I yell, gutting a combine elite and hanging multiple other combine elites by that ones small intestine.

Back