• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Clash of Two Gods!

The Living Pantheo Versus The Core (Gyrohem)

SBA

The Living Pantheon's haxes are restricted to a 2-A Level (To make this much more fair, I dun care if it's against the rules) Edit: In light of recent notices, I'll just say that Pantheon has access to hax on a same dimensional level as The Core; who wins!?

IS OUR MULTIVERSE SCREWED?!

I am almost 100% sure that's not how that works and even then; "Ability Replicatio (Able to use any and all abilities and instantly become immune to others should it wish)"

Oh and also lolImmortalityType8ThatReliesUponItsTrueSelfWhichIsHigh1-ATrue-GodlyType10Immortal

First, it literally says " it can use the original user's abilities without any of the drawbacks, and become immune to their effects".

Second, Type 8 gets auto restricted when it's reliant on higher dimensional or 1-A beings like that. So you can't say loltype8.

First, The Living Pantheon has basically the exact same thing. It can literally do anything and gain any ability it wants and become immune to anything it wants. Saying The Core is "Just superior" because of that one thing even though Living Pantheon has the exact same thing is almost definitely picking sides via bias.

Second, if you're for that route, I can argue that Living Pantheon also has True-Godly regen and immortality type 10 since it's literally the same thing as its High 1-A key but just based on its manifested size and only with what it has shown.

Except you literally restricted his hax to 2-A level, while the Core is arguably on a 1-B level when you look at context.

... No. No Core isn't. We're using 2-A versions of both. If Core was allowed 1-B level hax then The Living Pantheon would have access to High 1-A hax, which wouldn't end well. At all.

It says "the one blessed by the Embodiments" and doesn't say anything about getting a restricted form of it in the lower key. Not working on anyone of higher dimension not only likely relates to it's true form, it also doesn't actually imply that it's equal to a 2-A being.

I guess I should change the Living Pantheon to be more fair then. Also, Living Pantheon's manifestation is only 2-A via sheer size. The Living Pantheon's Manifestation was never "Just" 2-A as it is capable of changing its tier to whatever the hell it wants. For context, even Mebius in his strongest key (Excluding abridged) couldn't match the Manifestation of the Living Pantheon even if he tried.

Back