• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chris Jericho World Heavyweight Championship Open Challenge!

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
For those of you who don't know, I (along with @Bruhtelho) was the winner of the 9-B Enter The Octagon Tournament!

However, throughout all of the tournaments I've participated in, I have not seen one person ever defend their trophy/title. Today, I say we make a change to do that!

I Welcome You All To The Chris Jericho World Heavyweight Championship Open Challenge!

The rules are very, very simple:
  • Submit a character
  • Hope to god that I choose your character first
  • No AP stomps
  • No guns (because that's an automatic loss for any Professional Wrestler)
Since I'm the champion, the fight will take place in a Wrestling Ring.

That's all.

Here's Jericho's profile so you know what he can do. His AP is 299.77 Kilojoules.

LET THE OPEN CHALLENGE BEGIN!
345-3458133_wrestling-book-history-and-biography-of-scott-hall.png

The List of Jericho:

Last edited:
Well if he's as broken as you say he is...

Well if he's as broken as you say he is...
FD, Lan, and Rachel would end up stomping Jericho.

Don't know anything about The Nurse.

You did not say anything about being a hax stomp 😎

You did not say anything about being a hax stomp 😎

I'm watching this, whatever are the results!

I'd offer some possible competitors, but some of them will need calcs or to go through a few revisions to get through. Sadly, the 9-B characters I have in mind, good and ready, immediately would get AP stomped themselves by Jericho, with Jericho having roughy 4/5x the AP advantage. :C

You know, probably my favourite DB character from probably my favourite DB arc. I don't really like DB all that much.

Eh, most of her abilities come from her perks which I have discussed in this comment. She along with other killers have a lot of non-combat applicable abilities

In a fight, she mostly relies on teleportation
As simple as TP is, I highly doubt Jericho will have a good way of countering it. Nurse is going to run circles around Jericho lol

I just want a relatively clean fight for Y2J...

You know, probably my favourite DB character from probably my favourite DB arc. I don't really like DB all that much.
AP?

I actually had a better suggestion than Videl, and I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about.

AP?

I actually had a better suggestion than Videl, and I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about.
I was thinking the same guy, but I’m not a fan of DB so it feels disingenuous. Hinestly idk any verses above WWE that don’t AP stomp it, my 9-B catalogue is not very large...

granted, I do know a certain character, and a certain member to contact...

As simple as TP is, I highly doubt Jericho will have a good way of countering it. Nurse is going to run circles around Jericho lol

I just want a relatively clean fight for Y2J...
Well then, allow me to bring upon you your past mistakes as they haunt you again

You reject him and now he's here

Anyway his ability is to gain power from wounded enemies and once he gains enough power, he gains an amp that allows him to run much faster and hit much harder

He's also one of the more skilled characters in the game, being able to take down trained samurai

Well then, allow me to bring upon you your past mistakes as they haunt you again

You reject him and now he's here

Anyway his ability is to gain power from wounded enemies and once he gains enough power, he gains an amp that allows him to run much faster and hit much harder

He's also one of the more skilled characters in the game, being able to take down trained samurai
200.gif

If the new champ (when/if they come around) honours this tradition the power creep will get very interesting....

even just a little extra skill, a few superior stats, and a nifty hax ability quickly turns into a whole other league after a few title changes

I'll add Videl and Oni to The List of Jericho!
You know what this implies, right?

I could've gone in that tourney with The Oni instead of getting kicked out. Even if I lost, at least it wasn't by formalities.

But no... Instead, what did you say? "Ehh... I'm not too sure. I specified low hax. The abilities this guy has really don't show low hax" and "I specifically said that even if you exclude the broken stuff, it's still very iffy to add this guy.".

I'm too happy to do the caps lock rant thing or even say a curse word. But I'll just tell you this, I will bring this up again in the future when it's convenient

I could've gone in that tourney with The Oni instead of getting kicked out. Even if I lost, at least it wasn't by formalities.

But no... Instead, what did you say? "Ehh... I'm not too sure. I specified low hax. The abilities this guy has really don't show low hax" and "I specifically said that even if you exclude the broken stuff, it's still very iffy to add this guy.".

I'm too happy to do the caps lock rant thing or even say a curse word. But I'll just tell you this, I will bring this up again in the future when it's convenient
I just chose your character just so I wouldn't get you mad lol

Besides, DT is a far, far more worthy opponent. You're lucky you were even considered here. I decide who I want to face anyway, so I might not even end up facing you.

To clarify, I want the AP difference between Jericho and his opponent to be relatively small.

No more than a 3x AP difference to be specific.

Back