• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chris Jericho World Heavyweight Championship Open Challenge!

You mean the character with worse AP & Skill?
650 kJ by scaling to Satan, as far as I am aware.
Isn't Videl's AP higher 920 KJ? Her AP might even be higher considering Satan's Dynamite Kick was stated to be comparable to an actual stick of dynamite (Which is 1 MJ), not to mention Gohan believed Videl was stronger than Hercule. So unfortunately Videl is out of Jericho's league by more than a 3x difference.

Welp, missed that one. It's a x3.06 AP difference then. Technically breaking the AP requirement veeeeery slightly.
Well, if we gonna be strict, it's Junko time then. Or I create a Tatsumi profile before this starts. We will see.

Edit: Although now that I think about it, it probably doesn't scale. In Ap at least as Satan himself doesn't scale to that and Videl can't shove her fathet around like Trunks can. It would probably scale in durability only, no?

Well, if we strictly use the stick of dynamite thing then Videl is too strong. The quote doesn't mention a stick though.

Last edited:
It is surprisingly hard to find good matches for Jericho, Wall level has such a large margin between the strongest and weakest that most characters I know are either AP stomped or stomp him.

If I can make suggestions after a few days, I might be able to suggest a character that will be revised and potentially be around his tier.

Can you also make a BAY BAY list here in this thread tooo hopefully I can find a few opponents for Adam Cole too please ?

Last edited:

🗿 If he does get accepted use his 3rd key as his last key is getting upgraded to 9-A.

🗿 If he does get accepted use his 3rd key as his last key is getting upgraded to 9-A.
Is Yu rejected or something? I never got a response to this, as this was a legit submission lmao.

If you need to know his AP, then he scales far, far above 151.4890084 kilojoules. So like 151 kilojoules basically.

Is Yu rejected or something? I never got a response to this, as this was a legit submission lmao.

If you need to know his AP, then he scales far, far above 151.4890084 kilojoules. So like 151 kilojoules basically.
Doesn't he like skill stomp Jericho into oblivion (also, word on the street his Analytical Prediction is OP asf).

F U C K. Bruh come on it can't be that bad what are Jericho's skill feats? I'm sure it isn't thaaaaat bad.
Yu has precognition that allows him to know exactly what his opponent is going to do next. That nulls any skill that doesn’t reach Superhuman lmao

Yu has precognition that allows him to know exactly what his opponent is going to do next. That nulls any skill that doesn’t reach Superhuman lmao
And Jericho doesn't have superhuman skill feats or some shit? I like legit don't know this guy I wanna know how far he goes.

Jericho was the first ever Undisputed WWE Champion in WWE, defeating both The Rock and Stone Cold on the same night, and he holds the record for most Intercontinental Title wins at 9.

Jericho has gone up against the likes of The Undertaker, who is considered the greatest pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. Even the likes of Kurt Angle was scared to take a punch from him.

If ya don't know Kurt Angle, he's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, who is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

Jericho has not only gone up against The Undertaker (and is perfectly capable of harming him), he's also able to fight on par with people who has beaten Kurt Angle on two occasions, that being John Cena, who was able to beat Kurt Angle on two different occasions. Jericho is able to fight on par with Cena.

Chris Jericho defeated Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestlers at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins (the record was soon broken, but this still says a lot for how skilled Jericho is). I'd like to mention that Jericho also had ****** up ribs in this matchup as well, so even more impressive.

Not to mention that Jericho has over 30 years of experience wrestling, and has competed in over 2000 matches in his career.

The Undertaker was undefeated at Wrestlemania for 21 straight years, so that also says alot.

The Undertaker also defeated Goldberg (this match was so shit, but just try to ignore that). Goldberg had a winning streak of 173-0 at one point, so even more impressive.

Jericho is able to fight on par with The Undertaker, who was able to do all of this.

Might I mention that The Undertaker has had wars with the likes of Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship.

Lesnar also had a UFC career. Lesnar also ended the iconic 21-year Wrestlemania win streak of The Undertaker.

Undertaker and Lesnar had wars with each other, both being able to fight on par with each other. Jericho was able to fight on par with The Undertaker.

Jericho was able to fight on par with someone who was able to fight on par with someone who ended their 21-year undefeated streak. Over 2 decades of being undefeated.

To pour more salt into the wound, Andre the Giant was undefeated for 15 straight years.

Hulk Hogan was able to defeat Andre the Giant, breaking his undefeated 15 year streak.

The Undertaker was able to defeat Hulk Hogan on two different occasions.

And like I said before, Jericho is able to fight on par with The Undertaker.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_... with the single,held by Sammartino at 4,040.
That's all.

I'm currently writing a google doc with all of The Boxer's Skill stuff so I don't have to write it out everytime someone asks. I'll finish that then read over Jericho's skills stuff.

At the very bottom of the Skill Chain for ‘The Boxer’, we have Baeksan Ryu. Baeksan Ryu is a young Boxer stated to have ‘God-Given talent’ that allows him to move with such fluidity and control over his movements that he is capable of seamlessly shifting between techniques without losing any power, a maneuver that usually makes most Boxers lose momentum immediately. This same Baeksan Ryu is also capable of using this immense fluidity and freedom to make his punches come from nigh-impossible angles, to the point he was even able to toy with a professional Super Middleweight Boxer that was also the 3rd strongest in the country at the time. For example, Ryu was capable of turning a punch that should’ve been an overhead hook into an uppercut before a professional Boxer could notice without losing any momentum, and was capable of confusing that same Boxer with instant transitions between techniques through incredible timing and angles. To sprinkle something else on, before he’d even begun to train, Ryu was capable of taking on a bunch of gangsters without even taking so much as a scratch, beating them all to the point he made them pass out through being simply that overwhelmingly talented. Ryu has also never really lost a fight in his life, and was considered by K, a legendary trainer who has trained 5 World Champions that have gone down in the history books as some of the best Boxers of all time, as a genius with the talent necessary to become a World Champion.

The next on the list of scaling is Jean Pierre Manuel, who, just to start off, is a combat genius that far, far surpasses Baeksan Ryu in terms of the talent aspect. He’s so talented that when he made his debut he immediately became the Lightweight World Champion and has perfectly maintained that title ever since. Outside of sheer combat talent, Jean Pierre is also a perfectionist, who, in one of his matches, was stated to have made practically every single correct decision to the point his performance was considered ‘perfect’ by K, whose credentials as a legendary coach have already been listed. During his regular training sessions, Jean’s training is so massively tedious and precise that he sometimes takes entire hours to extend a single jab simply so that he can ‘perfectly’ extend said jab. He also partakes in long meditation sessions in which he becomes in tune with his entire body, allowing him to perfectly visualize his own blood flow, the contraction of his own muscles, pretty much every one of his bodily functions. Basically, Jean is an ultra perfectionist. He’s also never lost a single fight in his 10 year long career of over 37 fights, and was stated to be possibly the most skilled Boxer in the entire world.

But, that’s all for his pre-evolution key.

By pushing himself to the absolute limits of his skill and cognitive ability by putting his life on the line by fighting against armed gangsters, Jean was able to break through the level of a mere ‘genius’ and instead became a monster of Boxing. Through this evolution, Jean’s control over his own body became so precise that he was able to visualize every single brustle of a toothbrush against his teeth individually when he was brushing his teeth, and he was able to precisely visualive the slightest contractions of his muscles and the like. Through this precision he is able to use various minute physical details on an opponent such as muscle contraction, gaze, angle, etc, to predict where an opponent will go before they move. This also provides him pretty much expert-level control over his own body and the ability to perfectly multi-task with precision that allows him to account for actions in the realm of 0.1-3 seconds time.

Now we get to Yu, who scales so far above this that he was able to effortlessly stomp Jean Pierre after he stopped holding back and released his true self. Yu himself has the ability to copy techniques based on only seeing them once, such as when he was able to copy Yuto Takeda’s moves, a legendary champion who was able to break through his human limits through unimaginable effort, and has spent his entire life since childhood mastering his boxing style. Yu has also shown the ability to master things that primarily involve rhythm or timed movement, such as air hockey, fighting games, and rhythm games, able to the first two against very experienced players and the last on one of the hardest songs on the highest difficulty, making people assume that he was perhaps one of the top-ranked players in the game.

His latest skill feats after all of this would include being able to fight against Aaron Tide, somebody with monstrous physical strength that massively outstatted him in every conceivable manner, to the point that it was stated that a single hit would literally shatter his skull into pieces, and this was when Aaron was holding back. To even simulate how strong Aaron’s punches would be, Yu had to train by literally dodging cannonballs coming from every direction, and this was just to simulate the experience of Aaron’s attacks, so far inferior to the real thing.

Once Aaron had gotten serious and began applying actual technique to his raw power, he moved so fast that not even Yu was able to truly perceive his attacks, and it was stated that he’d be unable to dodge the attacks through speed. Yu was so precise that he was capable of deflecting Aaron’s serious punch by using his own fist to change the direction of the fist in a slightly different direction, with it being stated that if he got the timing or angle of even by a little bit his fist would have literally shattered into pieces, and then his head would have come next. Yu was, once again, so precise that he was able to dodge a serious Aaron’s attack by luring Aaron to attack a place he had already attacked, and was able to use his precision to only take grazes and gashes from Aaron’s punches the entire fight despite Aaron previously being able to blitz him.

Reading Jericho's skill list... yeah. Just ******* kill me bruhhhh.

At the very bottom of the Skill Chain for ‘The Boxer’, we have Baeksan Ryu. Baeksan Ryu is a young Boxer stated to have ‘God-Given talent’ that allows him to move with such fluidity and control over his movements that he is capable of seamlessly shifting between techniques without losing any power, a maneuver that usually makes most Boxers lose momentum immediately. This same Baeksan Ryu is also capable of using this immense fluidity and freedom to make his punches come from nigh-impossible angles, to the point he was even able to toy with a professional Super Middleweight Boxer that was also the 3rd strongest in the country at the time. For example, Ryu was capable of turning a punch that should’ve been an overhead hook into an uppercut before a professional Boxer could notice without losing any momentum, and was capable of confusing that same Boxer with instant transitions between techniques through incredible timing and angles. To sprinkle something else on, before he’d even begun to train, Ryu was capable of taking on a bunch of gangsters without even taking so much as a scratch, beating them all to the point he made them pass out through being simply that overwhelmingly talented. Ryu has also never really lost a fight in his life, and was considered by K, a legendary trainer who has trained 5 World Champions that have gone down in the history books as some of the best Boxers of all time, as a genius with the talent necessary to become a World Champion.

The next on the list of scaling is Jean Pierre Manuel, who, just to start off, is a combat genius that far, far surpasses Baeksan Ryu in terms of the talent aspect. He’s so talented that when he made his debut he immediately became the Lightweight World Champion and has perfectly maintained that title ever since. Outside of sheer combat talent, Jean Pierre is also a perfectionist, who, in one of his matches, was stated to have made practically every single correct decision to the point his performance was considered ‘perfect’ by K, whose credentials as a legendary coach have already been listed. During his regular training sessions, Jean’s training is so massively tedious and precise that he sometimes takes entire hours to extend a single jab simply so that he can ‘perfectly’ extend said jab. He also partakes in long meditation sessions in which he becomes in tune with his entire body, allowing him to perfectly visualize his own blood flow, the contraction of his own muscles, pretty much every one of his bodily functions. Basically, Jean is an ultra perfectionist. He’s also never lost a single fight in his 10 year long career of over 37 fights, and was stated to be possibly the most skilled Boxer in the entire world.

But, that’s all for his pre-evolution key.

By pushing himself to the absolute limits of his skill and cognitive ability by putting his life on the line by fighting against armed gangsters, Jean was able to break through the level of a mere ‘genius’ and instead became a monster of Boxing. Through this evolution, Jean’s control over his own body became so precise that he was able to visualize every single brustle of a toothbrush against his teeth individually when he was brushing his teeth, and he was able to precisely visualive the slightest contractions of his muscles and the like. Through this precision he is able to use various minute physical details on an opponent such as muscle contraction, gaze, angle, etc, to predict where an opponent will go before they move. This also provides him pretty much expert-level control over his own body and the ability to perfectly multi-task with precision that allows him to account for actions in the realm of 0.1-3 seconds time.

Now we get to Yu, who scales so far above this that he was able to effortlessly stomp Jean Pierre after he stopped holding back and released his true self. Yu himself has the ability to copy techniques based on only seeing them once, such as when he was able to copy Yuto Takeda’s moves, a legendary champion who was able to break through his human limits through unimaginable effort, and has spent his entire life since childhood mastering his boxing style. Yu has also shown the ability to master things that primarily involve rhythm or timed movement, such as air hockey, fighting games, and rhythm games, able to the first two against very experienced players and the last on one of the hardest songs on the highest difficulty, making people assume that he was perhaps one of the top-ranked players in the game.

His latest skill feats after all of this would include being able to fight against Aaron Tide, somebody with monstrous physical strength that massively outstatted him in every conceivable manner, to the point that it was stated that a single hit would literally shatter his skull into pieces, and this was when Aaron was holding back. To even simulate how strong Aaron’s punches would be, Yu had to train by literally dodging cannonballs coming from every direction, and this was just to simulate the experience of Aaron’s attacks, so far inferior to the real thing.

Once Aaron had gotten serious and began applying actual technique to his raw power, he moved so fast that not even Yu was able to truly perceive his attacks, and it was stated that he’d be unable to dodge the attacks through speed. Yu was so precise that he was capable of deflecting Aaron’s serious punch by using his own fist to change the direction of the fist in a slightly different direction, with it being stated that if he got the timing or angle of even by a little bit his fist would have literally shattered into pieces, and then his head would have come next. Yu was, once again, so precise that he was able to dodge a serious Aaron’s attack by luring Aaron to attack a place he had already attacked, and was able to use his precision to only take grazes and gashes from Aaron’s punches the entire fight despite Aaron previously being able to blitz him.

Reading Jericho's skill list... yeah. Just ******* kill me bruhhhh.
I read the last paragraph, and I know for a fact that Jericho gets shit on here.

I really can't find a fair match for Yu, man. The match would've been pretty thematic as well. 😭
Turns out precog is kinda broken lmao, and martial arts based characters with only one or two OP hax get shit on by anyone that can counteract them, and they themselves shit on anyone who can’t. Having very similar issues with The Demon right now

I also probably should've mentioned that Yu's reactions scale above his combat speed to the point he sees everything in slow motion around him.

Man, this bums me out. Maybe once I make Yuto Takeda's profile he'll be able to have a fair match, since he has a whole "underdog" archetype going on and isn't nearly as OP as Yu or Jean Pierre.

Ayo? 👀 Against who?
I'm still choosing someone who would make for a thematic fight exactly, but it will be a high tier from Castle.

i'm thinking about Hyuk, but I'm thinking. It'd need to be Yu on his second key for it to be very close in AP, or maybe match his third key with a god-tier for the verse. Yu would still hold a significant AP advantage, but less so.

I'm still choosing someone who would make for a thematic fight exactly, but it will be a high tier from Castle.

i'm thinking about Hyuk, but I'm thinking. It'd need to be Yu on his second key for it to be very close in AP, or maybe match his third key with a god-tier for the verse. Yu would still hold a significant AP advantage, but less so.
Hm, Hyuk definitely got some skill, that's for sure.

I'd suggest waiting until a The Boxer revision gets accepted, as that'll be giving Yu some damage reduction, attack reflection, and reactive power level as well as pointing out how his reactions scale above his normal speed on the profile, so I don't have to keep explaining it. Once the revision is done, it should be an awesome match.

Hm, Hyuk definitely got some skill, that's for sure.

I'd suggest waiting until a The Boxer revision gets accepted, as that'll be giving Yu some damage reduction, attack reflection, and reactive power level as well as pointing out how his reactions scale above his normal speed on the profile, so I don't have to keep explaining it. Once the revision is done, it should be an awesome match.
It can wait for sure! I still got to make a load of profiles for Castle - Hyuk in particular gets more impressive in the context of scaling, in particular for two profiles I need to make still.

But rest easy @RandomGuy2345 - I'll be making a match for good ol' Jericho too, I just need to get one revision ongoing, and Chris may get matched with a cowboy who likes slingin' his fists all around.

Don't you dare take the spotlight from the best in the world, Y2J. Jericho is more based than those dumpster fire trash you called "WEBTOONS" ever will be.
Those are fighting words.

But seriously, lemme get to some profile making and I'll get back to you on Jericho matches. The Boxer is, quite literally, the only verse I know that is 9-B and isn't some sort of smurf or broken dumpster fire, and there are definitely some opponents that could give Jericho a run for his money.

Back