• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The characters scaled from Spider-Man need to have their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stay on topic please. These revisions are quite important.

@Alex

Did you find any useful feats to calculate?

@Antv

I haven't check all the Respect Threads, only Daredevil's, but there are like 9-C-9-B feats, dunno if one of them is actually 9-A.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

I would appreciate if you keep looking for anything useful. Captain America should have higher feats than Daredevil.

Okay. Thanks again.

You will continue to check through the respect threads then?

Thank you for the help.

What will the Captain America/Wolverine/Black Panther and Spider-Man level characters be scaled to after the revisions are done? I know the Daredevil/Punisher type people will be 9-B/9-A, but what will they be?

Spiderman is significantly above all of them and has a solid High 8-C feat that he and everyone else comparable can scale from. Above peak human characters like Cap and BP are obviously above peak humans like Dardevil and Punisher, but not by that big of a margin, maybe 5x at most. If nothing else shows up the most any of them can be is 9-B

I think that Captain America and Black Panther can be "At least 9-B", due to being stronger than Daredevil, but weaker than Spider-Man.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
I found a Wall+ feat from what to seems be a casual Kingpin, does he scales to Spiderman?
Spiderman is far stronger than him, so yes.

And it scale to characters like Daredevil and Punisher as well.

To my knowledge the only piece of media that has depicted Kingpin as comparable to Spiderman is Into the Spider-Verse and Spiderman PS4. There's probably more that does, but Comics wise Kingpin is only depicted as a peak human level character equivelant to Daredevil and Punisher

If we can rank Daredevil and the Kingpin as 9-B+, Captain America and the Black Panther can probably be 9-A.

Depends how far into Wall Level+ that feat was, the gap between the lowest and highest end of 9-B is 1394.67x, or 15 Kilojoules to 0.005 Tons/3.59x10-6 to 5x10-3

@GojiBoyForever

Don't worry about that.

When you calc an explosion you need to find the radius to get its AP, I used Gambit to get said radius, and using this thing I got an AP of tier 9-B that is lower than the result I got from Kingpin's feat.

Maybe somebody could write a list of the most impressive feats, after which Alex can calculate them?

Well, for what I saw from the respected threads so far, that is what Stefano4444 did. Just like 1 or 2 missing that he didin't added of the ones I revised.

Okay. Would you be willing to calculate the most impressive of the listed feats? I would appreciate the help.

Thank you very much for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back