• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The characters scaled from Spider-Man need to have their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Thank you for helping out.

Thank you very much for helping out.

The calculations have been accepted, so I think that we can start with the revisions of the 9-A and 8-A characters.

The 9-A ones should keep their current statistics, but use these feats as a basis instead, so the explanations for their statistics need to be updated accordingly, and the 8-A ones should be changed to "At least 9-A" instead. Wolverine should probably get 4-B durability against blunt impacts though, as he constantly survives beatings by the Hulk.

The Low 7-C ones should also be updated to High 8-C instead, and the "At least Low 7-C" ones to "At least High 8-C", except for the characters that can scale to Luke Cage (Marvel Comics), as he barely survived a point blank nuclear explosion. They should be "At most Low 7-C" instead.

Thank you for the support.

Are any members here willing to help out? We should probably start with the 9-A characters.

I would also appreciate if somebody writes a list of the exact titles of all the pages that I need to unlock with my automated script.

Thank you very much for the help. No problem. Sleep well.

Thank you. Yes. Of course. Competent help is always very welcome.

Should I start a new highlighted revision thread for this, or should we continue here?

Okay. We might get more help with a highlight, but it might also stall us due to further arguing.

There is quite a lot to do though, so it wouldn't hurt if you ask some more administrators and content moderators to help us out: VS Battles Staff

Yes. Thank you. That should be fine.

Now the other 9-A characters should get their statistics justifications updated to scale from being comparable to Kingpin and Captain America (Sam Wilson), and after that the 8-A characters should be changed to "At least 9-A", due to being stronger than them.

Alright, I've changes some of the 9-A's profiles, most of them seemed fine the way they are.

I've also updated all but 8-A's down to "at least 9-A", exceptions going to Captain America Wolverine Deadpool and Iron Fist, who all need their pages unlocked. You can make the changes to their pages if you'd like Ant but if you just want to unlock them and leave them to me I'll be more than happy to finish the last 4 off for you.

Also, please remember to update the "Tier 8" categories at the bottoms of the pages to "Tier 9" instead for all the profiles that you update.

Only thing left would be to update any of the the Low 7-C characters that need to be changed down to High 8-C. I can get going with that and inform you of any pages that need opening, for instance, Spiderman's page is locked and will need to be opened for me to make any changes

Does Spider-Man not scale to Luke Cage? Would he not get At most Low 7-C?

This is discussed up above, but aside from Cage only barely making it into low 7-C due to the fact that he almost died during his feat, Spiderman tier character are nowhere near Cage's level of power, with him casually one shotting each and everyone of them, including Rhino, who is significantly above Spidey and pretty much everyone else comparable

Only update the ones that are scaled from and have the same statistics as Spider-Man though. Some of them are scaled from higher feats than Low 7-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back