• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The characters scaled from Spider-Man need to have their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Tnanks again for all of your help. I really appreciate it.

My apologies, but I need to ask for help again.

All of their former tier 8 and former tier 7 characters' past versus thread matchup results also need to be removed both from their profile pages and all of their opponents.

Jessica Jones is still At least Low 7-C instead of At most Low 7-C, by the way. And most of her feats seem like closer to High 8-C than Low 7-C.

I've changes "least" to "most" on Jessica's page, but I do believe she scales enough to Cage to remain at that tier

Also, question.

If Spidey and crew go down to High 8-C, wouldn't that make Carnage 8-B due to scaling above both Spider-Man and Venom put together?

Jessica is generally portrayed as around Spider-Man's level, so I changed her to High 8-C instead.

By the way, The Spot has no official physical enhancements, and when first introduced he was unable to cause almost any damage to Spider-Man. I do not think that he should have higher statistics than Captain America (Marvel Comics).

Also, shouldn't Psylocke be upgraded to 7-C or so when using her telekinesis, as she can supposedly shatter small mountains?

Good point. I suppose that the "Large Building level"/"Large Building Class" characters should be adjusted to "Large Building level+"/"Large Building Class+" then, and the "At least Large Building level"/"At least Large Building Class" characters to "City Block level"/"City Block Class".

@Ant Carnage would fall within City Block level, right?

Additionally, would The Other Spider-Man warrant "At least Large Building level+, possibly/likely City Block level"? I ask because it would take less than a 1.3x increase in strength to put The Other above 11 tons, but we don't know how much stronger he is.

I'll make the edits.

I'll put everyone comparable to Spidey at Large Building level+, which includes characters like Venom and Vultrue

And then I'll put everyone rated as being superior to Spidey at 8-B, namely guys like Rhino Sandman and Carnage.

Does that sound alright with everyone?

Maybe a little unquantifiable. Perhaps its safest to say he's 10.99 Tons or whatever, but I'm fine putting that version at 8-B if Ants ok with it.

SuperAPM said:
I'll make the edits.

I'll put everyone comparable to Spidey at Large Building level+, which includes characters like Venom and Vultrue

And then I'll put everyone rated as being superior to Spidey at 8-B, namely guys like Rhino Sandman and Carnage.

Does that sound alright with everyone?
That seems fine. I will unlock Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) and Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics) again.

Btw: We still need help with removing all of the outdated versus thread results, as I mentioned earlier.

I'd say let's worry about Spider-Man's equipment in a CRT for Spidey himself rather than here. As of now, I think the focus should just remain on his main key tierings.

The Other Spider-Man can probably be 8-B, yes.

Phew, finally done.

I'm afraid I can't remove the versus thread results, as I'm unaware of the full context of each battle, for instance Spiderman was pitted against Tier 9 and 8 characters despite previously being a tier 7 character, and some pages are locked and leave me unable to remove the battle from their end, such as Ben Tennyson's page. I'm unfortunately going to be busy with something else for awhile, so its probably best for someone else from here to make the rest of the adjustments.

Thanks a lot for all of your help. I really appreciate it.

I would appreciate if others remove all of the outdated matchup results from all of the affected profiles. You can write lists of all the pages that I need to unlock here in this thread.

Would the characters that scale to 8-B be baseline or how much above it will they be?

We do not know exactly.

However, let's please focus on the remaining work to be done here that I mentioned earlier.

Fair enough.

Speaking of Carnage, his match against Ditto should still stand as AP in that match was irrelevant. Just saying.

I'll work on removing the matches from the profiles. Just wanted to let yous know about the Carnage match.

Thank you. You should write lists of the exact page titles for the profiles that I need to unlock here, so my automated script can handle it.

Ok. I finished removing the matches that were now invalidated due to the downgrades. Though, Deadpool's profile as well as Black Panther's need to be unlocked to finish up the clean up.

Oh. And Spongebob Squarepants too. Deadpool has a match with him and it's locked. Can you unblock it too?

I have finished with Black Panther so that can be locked again.

Antvasima said:
The Spot has no official physical enhancements, and when first introduced he was unable to cause almost any damage to Spider-Man. I do not think that he should have higher statistics than Captain America (Marvel Comics).

Also, shouldn't Psylocke be upgraded to 7-C or so when using her telekinesis, as she can supposedly shatter small mountains?
We all also need to talk about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back