• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Champion of Cyrodiil as Sheogorath, and Daedric Artifacts

I know the Champion of Cyrodiil becomes Sheogorath. What I'm wondering is, did the Champion of Cyrodiil stop being a prisoner when he became Sheogorath or is Sheogorath post the Grey March a prisoner?

Also unrelated but I've been wanting to make a thread on what all Daedric Artifacts do lore wise, and since I already made this thread and the Sheogorath question could be answered in a post or two, I think it would be a good time to ask now.

Edit: probably should have made this earlier, if it's unnecessary I'll delete it

List of Daedric Artifacts abilities

Mehrunes Razor: Death Manipualtion, Soul Manipulation (sends those it kills to Dagon),

Umbra: Steals Souls,

Ebony Blade: Steals people's essence,

Wabbajack: Has random effects, can heal people, explosive manipulation, transmutation,

Skeleton Key: Can unlock doors both physical and metaphysical, can unlock someone's true strength (made a random assassin powerful enough to cause Earthquakes)

Oghma Infinium:

Ebony Mail:

Mace of Molag Bal:

Savior's hide:

Ring of Hircine: Turns you into a werewolf,

Azura's Star: Steals the souls of those who die,

Dawnbreaker:

Masque of Clavicus Vile:

Ring of Namira:

Sanguine Rose: Simmons Daedra,

Skull of Corruption:

Spellbreaker:

Volendrung:

When The Hero of Kvatch mantles Sheogorath eventually he will fade away completely and fully become Sheogorath to the point where it's like he was never a Prisoner to begin with. So yeah technically Sheogorath would "lose" the status as Prisoner.

I suspect that same thing with The Nerevarine achieved CHIM. At that stage, individuality becomes irrelevant as existence being seen as a dream.

Back