• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys Season 4 Discussion Thread

Wait, I have kept up with neither this thread nor the main one. Are all mid-tier supes getting upgraded to straight 9-A?

A lot of the cast (Starlight included) scales to stuff like breaking Kimiko's bones, so these characters would probably be Wall level+ if the low-end is accepted.
Actually watching past the video ends in this blog you see the debris on the ground and it is indeed mostly V-frag however there is still a bit that isn't, I'd do like 80~90% V frag with the other 10~20% being frag

no matter you scratch it though you're getting 9-A

A lot of the cast (Starlight included) scales to stuff like breaking Kimiko's bones, so these characters would probably be Wall level+ if the low-end is accepted.
Nice job man! (Idk why you clarify starlight as if she wasn't included already lol)
I already calculated it like a few days ago off wiki, that got 9-A. just gotta blog it
The last wall you mean? Because the explosion looks more like chain reaction.

Btw Dalesean, can I ask for some help with my Hughie calc? I think I messed up lol

The last wall you mean? Because the explosion looks more like chain reaction.
The fire one was a chain reactions for sure but no the wall destruction right after that, you can see the lightning blast in the windows going far so her blast just destroyed a lot of that outer wall

The fire one was a chain reactions for sure but no the wall destruction right after that, you can see the lightning blast in the windows going far so her blast just destroyed a lot of that outer wall
The very last one is for sure just her, yeah. If that's what you mean.

Btw Dalesean, can I ask for some help with my Hughie calc? I think I messed up lol
Send it
The very last one is for sure just her, yeah. If that's what you mean.
Let me rephrase the only blast that was a chain reaction was the one that produced flames, watch the destruction of anything after that and blast can be seen reach much further down into the building and the walls frag at the exact same time even further down.

So, so far we have:
In this comment, is the Stormfront one (She scales to the RPG, Hughie to the shockwave)
Let me rephrase the only blast that was a chain reaction was the one that produced flames, watch the destruction of anything after that and blast can be seen reach much further down into the building and the walls frag at the exact same time even further down.
I think you mean the one where she throws a fridge? If not, don't worry, I'll understand after seeing the blog lol

Back