• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting Cap. Bloodlusted, he would easily utilise his senses properly to dodge bullets or to hear if Hughie tries to catch him from behind, gas isn't instant, and he can just hold his breath. Not a single one of them is even close to Cap in skill, intelligence, and experience.

To my knowledge, Cap scales to 1.232 Tons. The 8-Cs from the Boys are scaling off 0.426 Tons.

-Starlight's light blasts scale drastically higher. She isn't as skilled as Cap, but she has some Martial Arts training. Her blasts also have some serious heat to them. She can fly, enhancing her mobility. She can blind people who look at her when she absorbs enough electricity, and if she gets enough, it's a oneshot amp.

-Hughie is V'ed up, and his time limit is 24 hours. He can teleport himself and others around, and when he does, I'm pretty sure they leave behind anything they had on them. He also has guns.

-Kimiko is pretty much the biggest threat here. She's trained to shrug off almost any pain she feels, and is a highly skilled fighter, being capable of easily defeating other trained fighters her age or older with no injuries as a child. She can reattach limbs that fall off, basically instantly heal from bullet wounds, and come back from being nearly bisected in a couple minutes.

-Since you specified Supe Members, I'll assume this is Season 4 Butcher. Butcher has some skill and training, and guns. However, his tendrils are strong enough to rip one of the most durable Supes in the verse in half easily, and extend several meters. If Cap doesn't instantly kill him with his first hit, the tendrils can still hit him while Billy's knocked out.

-Frenchie and MM are only 9-B, but Cap's skin can be damaged by guns, and boy oh boy do they have those.

I think Tumour Butcher would put this fight too much in the team's favour. Joe blitzed Victoria and covered her eyes before she could explode Billy's head then it effortlessly tore her in half despite it being stated that nothing The Boys have access to at the time can harm her, not even Kimiko and Annie or the supe virus can. Hughie saw what Joe could do and told the rest of the gang that fighting Billy would be suicide.
Anyway, speaking of the supe virus, would it work on Cap?

Last edited:
I think Tumour Butcher would put this fight too much in the team's favour. Joe blitzed Victoria and covered her eyes before she could explode Billy's head then it effortlessly tore her in half despite it being stated that nothing The Boys have access to at the time can harm her, not even Kimiko and Annie or the supe virus can. Hughie saw what Joe could do and told the rest of the gang that fighting Billy would be suicide.
Anyway, speaking of the supe virus, would it work on Cap?
No, the virus specifically targets Compound V.

Back