• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys Season 4 Discussion Thread

A part of me just hopes A train dosent even show up for the rest of the series because the image of him vibing out in Italy while the rest of the plot happens is kind of funny.

A part of me just hopes A train dosent even show up for the rest of the series because the image of him vibing out in Italy while the rest of the plot happens is kind of funny.
I appreciate the idea, but he has to. The cards are so stacked in Homelander's favor that The Boys need another good one dealt to them.

Yeah people forget he is a kid that got all this information about how everything he ever knew was a lie, obviously he is gonna be confused

Yeah people forget he is a kid that got all this information about how everything he ever knew was a lie, obviously he is gonna be confused
If someone started talking shit about my dad like that, I'd punt them too, but I guess my dad isn't Homelander.

Nah I'll be honest Ryan was just backed into.a corner, ppl acting like hes an irredeemable POS need to stop. Its understandable the way he acted in the end.

now that we're at it, some characters will get juicy upgrades im ngl.

First; The Deep held an slight upperhand over an (weakened) Annie, did dodge ONE attack from A Train (although this one may be PIS) and withstood many hits from him. This can actually grant the 9-A rating even if its an "at most" one. He also severely deformed a guys head with a punch.

Firecracker also should get the rating at least durability wise.

Next, Sam (and actually, the Gen V god tiers such as Andre, Marie, Jordan and Golden Boy scale below him too) didnt even flinch to getting hit by Kimiko. This doesnt merely grant him the same rating as her but also outperforms ppl like Stormfront or OG Black Noir who are both top tier supes. (I daresay he should get an "at least" rating bc he could even be higher).

Ryan should at least physically scale to the mid tier sups in 9-B to 9-A, its heavily implied hes one of the strongest. Both AP and durability (I actually think hes 8-B dura wise bc of Soldier Boy but eh).

Parasite Butcher should also upscale from Zoe, Vic, Kimiko and Starlight (and not just that, he should get an at least rating bc hes far above them). Durability is kinda weird but i guess the tentacles at least get the dura and Billy himself stays in the same tier.

Zoe also upscales from Kimiko.

(Oh, and Frenchie should get the genius intelligence rating bc of the virus thing).

Back