• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys Season 4 Discussion Thread

oo what happened
I don't even know where to begin... Homelander ordered for the death of anyone with dirt on him. Victoria's cover was exposed. Ryan and Homelander conflict. They had to hide the president so he wouldn't be killed. Mf shapeshifter got found out and they had to fight her. Ryan got told the truth about Homelander but wouldn't help Butcher. Victoria was fearful of homelander and finally gave up, tried to join the boys. But Butcher decided to take Kessler's hand and killed Victoria!!! He might be one of the strongest Supes in the entire series now! And he seems to be wayyyyy more BUTCHER now, no more soft shit. President got ****** so new guy stepped up and pretty much instantly became Homelanders lapdog so now Homelander has a lot of power of the white house and can have supes do whatever he wants. Ep ended with the boys being taken away by multiple supes/secret agents it seems who were sent out to get them. And in after credits Homelander finds Soldier Boy in a chamber!!!

Unfortunately, literally zero A-Train screentime this time. That was very unexpected. Still, I think this has to be the best episode in the season by a lot.

Overall, I think this season is probably the weakest one. I have a lot of issues with it. The beginning was disjointed, the newly introduced characters (like Firecracker) are pretty meh. The politics are not only way more on the nose, but also way more lazy. Some of the writing in general also feel a lot more lazy. Like why the heck was sister sage apparently looked down upon when she was literally genetically made to be a super with super smarts? It makes no sense.

Still, season finale is by far the biggest highlight of the season and probably the best finale I can remember.

A-Train's redemption, Butcher/Kessler's relationship, and obviously Homelander were the best part of this season for me.

I think S5 will be much better just based on what was set up here.

Like why the heck was sister sage apparently looked down upon when she was literally genetically made to be a super with super smarts? It makes no sense.
1. She was a child when the doctors laughed at her
2. People just straight up don't get listened to if they can't deliver info in a way people like, no matter how smart they are.

Back