• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The boy that attracts the girls vs The boy that scary the girls

Well, Incomplete Juggernaut Issei has a limited time stop and can use Divine Dividing.

"Shalba tries to draw a magic circle with his remaining leg……. But that leg was "stopped".

"……You stopped it! My leg!"

The eyes on the armour shone red. ………Are you telling me it activated an ability similar to Gasper-kun's Sacred Gear!?"

But Issei at this state is completely mindless, so I vote for Inconclusive for now

Baam uses a bright or several spheres to nullify energy attacks instantly and energy absorption he creates a black sphere and absorbs beings or energy attacks

He can also control the size of its spheres

In base he has AP of 4.6 Gigatons and when he activates the Ignition he goes to 30 Gigatons and when he has his full power his AP triple

So Issei in this form spams Boost a lot, so he would probably rush at Baam after using it. It would only take about 7 boosts for Issei to be able to stomp Baam physically, so I'm going to go with Issei doing that and then ripping Baam up. This Issei can fly.

Baam can fly as well. Not sure if that means much here.

Boost is such a good ability.

Still, I don't think Issei would want to get close to a shinsoo black hole sphere that could possibly one shot him. Also, GoodDaySir said that Issei in this form is mindless?

Apparently, Issei doesnt have time stop in his juggernaut form.

Changing my vote to Baam until I see more argument for Issei.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So Issei in this form spams Boost a lot, so he would probably rush at Baam after using it. It would only take about 7 boosts for Issei to be able to stomp Baam physically, so I'm going to go with Issei doing that and then ripping Baam up. This Issei can fly.
^ just reposting in case you missed it

@Enryu

I don't think you should count Good's vote. All he said was that Issei doesn't have time stop so Baam wins. That's not good enough reasoning imo.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think Baam would win.

A shinsu black hole sphere would one shot Issei. And if he's mindless, I find it incredibly likely that he'd be hit by it. It helps that Baam can dramatically increase his strength at a moment's notice. And that he has massive AoE with certain attacks.

Does he start with those? If not, then he gets punched. And if he does, then Issei Divides it out of existence. Mindless isn't stupid, he's just not thinking with his morals and ethics on.

I don't see how punching Baam will beat him. Especially since he can amp his durability.

Divides it out of existence? Is that something he can do?

If he's not thinking with his morals or ethics, then that's not mindless. That's bloodlusted.

And Baam is decently likely to start. He might fire off some shinsoo beams first. But a hinsoo black hole sphere will be fast incoming.

Because as I said, each Boost multiplies Issei's power by 2 and Issei does multiple Boosts in one go. 7 Boosts would be enough to oneshot Baam and Issei does that in character.

Yeah, the attack gets smaller and smaller before disappearing

Bloodlusted would be a better word for it. As I said, he's going on a rampage trying to kill what's ever in front of him. He's being controlled by the past users of Boosted Gear that died and became apart of it.

But Baam can also increase his power by over 7 times with his transformations. Not to mention that he is still fully capable of dodging Issei's attacks.

Are the effects of Boost permanent? If not, how long do they last?

Ah, gotcha.

Okay. So it's not like a blind rampage where he doesn't bother dodging most attacks.

I'll switch back over to Issei for now.

No, I don't mean like he multiplies his power by seven times, I mean he multiplies his power by 2 and he does that seven times.

For example let's say Baam's amp was exactly seven times and he started off at 1 gigaton. Then have Issei Boost seven times and he starts off at 1 gigaton.

Baam: 1 -> 7 gigatons

Issei: 1 -> 2 -> 4 -> 8 -> 16 -> 32 -> 64 -> 128 gigatons

While Baam's amps are multipliers, Issei's Boost is exponential.

Boost in this mode would end when the user is drained of his life force and dies but since Issei is a devil, this would take a while. Definitely long enough for the rest of this fight.

Oh, I see what you're saying. You were talking about Issei's power. Not dividing Baam's power in this case. I gotcha.

Oh, so it's basically permanent, lol. Alright.

Back