• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The boxer : YU Speed downgrade

Yeah fellas at this point it's pointless arguing here. He is looping and looping and when he failed to loop he started screaming that it's all an outlier. I am out of here. Call some mods so they can check this out and finish it all up.

Yeah the guy who can casually blitz subsonics and the guy who could parry his punches scaling to a higher speed is very much nothing out of the ordinary. Additionally outliers are more often specific to verses with many MANY feats. This verse doesn't have that many properly calculable feats or ones that calc members wouldn't whine about for no reason so in the end it being an outlier makes 0 sense.
YU or any other character doesn't have Supersonic+ achievements, it went from Subsonic to Supersonic+ and you say that there is no value against it, now you are defending a series you love with illogical things for no reason.

Yeah fellas at this point it's pointless arguing here. He is looping and looping and when he failed to loop he started screaming that it's all an outlier. I am out of here. Call some mods so they can check this out and finish it all up.
I have refuted this ridiculous assumption many times and you have failed to defend what I said.

While J was running, the audience did not see him because they were focused on the match. There is no Supersonic or Transonic success in the series. YU only has 1 subsonic achievement and you say it's not an outlier. This is really funny.

Honestly I've never seen such an unreasonable assumption in my life

I keep repeating it so you can understand, but you don't want to understand a series you love so that it can be higher.

Aaron was as fast as YU and YU threw 3 punches Aaron couldn't react so it was calculated and turned out to be subsonic

Even YU's success turns out to be subsonic. I'm trying to explain that Supersonic+ is an exaggeration, in the same way, I'm trying to say that J moved outside of his time period, but you won't understand.

While J was running, the audience did not see him because they were focused on the match. There is no Supersonic or Transonic success in the series. YU only has 1 subsonic achievement and you say it's not an outlier. This is really funny.

I keep repeating it so you can understand, but you don't want to understand a series you love so that it can be higher.

Aaron was as fast as YU and YU threw 3 punches Aaron couldn't react so it was calculated and turned out to be subsonic

Even YU's success turns out to be subsonic. I'm trying to explain that Supersonic+ is an exaggeration, in the same way, I'm trying to say that J moved outside of his time period, but you won't understand.
changes everything
I dunno, you almost seem... desperate here... something you doing this for?

I said I am OUT STOP FFFFFING PINGING MAN

What????
What do you mean? I'm trying to prove both that this is an outlier and that the feat cannot be used.
I mean in both cases you're dead wrong yet are still trying to argue it and constantly pinging people like Arceus who don't care anymore to try and change their mind does come off as desperate to me...

I don't care anymore whether you understand or not, I am the one who is right because you couldn't refute what I said.
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT THAT I AM ASKING YOU TO STOP PINGING ME

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR THREAD, YOUR DESPERATION, AND I AM LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF OTHERS

SO STOP REPLYING TO ME EVERY EFFING TIME

Can you guys try to not start shit with the OP so this thread doesn't get longer and so people don't have to waste their time reading pointless posts.

I mean in both cases you're dead wrong yet are still trying to argue it and constantly pinging people like Arceus who don't care anymore to try and change their mind does come off as desperate to me...
I managed to refute everything they said and if they don't care about changing my mind they don't have to comment.🤭

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT THAT I AM ASKING YOU TO STOP PINGING ME

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR THREAD, YOUR DESPERATION, AND I AM LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF OTHERS

SO STOP REPLYING TO ME EVERY EFFING TIME
Ok

Can you guys try to not start shit with the OP so this thread doesn't get longer and so people don't have to waste their time reading pointless posts.
If you don't want to argue, you don't have to comment and you can just ignore me.

YU or any other character doesn't have Supersonic+ achievements, it went from Subsonic to Supersonic+ and you say that there is no value against it, now you are defending a series you love with illogical things for no reason.
If the character is a god tier with very few feats, this doesn't apply when deeming outliers.
Plus I'm seeing some frozen bullets arguments which can be used to support the narrative.

I disagree with this thread

If the character is a god tier with very few feats, this doesn't apply when deeming outliers.
Plus I'm seeing some frozen bullets arguments which can be used to support the narrative.

I disagree with this thread
main character has subsonic feat and since J is slower this is a real outlier

I also calculated the ability to freeze the bullet and found it to be Massively Hypersonic, which is an outlier.

I also calculated the ability to freeze the bullet and found it to be Massively Hypersonic, which is an outlier.
And do tell at which point in the story Yu performs this feat lol

Having a subsonic feat doesn't cap your speed, with your logic if I calc a feat at a certain speed then the pg caps at that speed, and ngl J is superior to Jean and is stated by the author.
When I brought it up my point was mainly that K indeed was able to follow a bullet with his eye therefore his reaction is supersonic (715 m/s, the bullet were from AK47), this supports the verse to be higher than supersonic, at least for the god tier.

EDIT: Yu has a POSSIBLE bullet dodging feat, at least you can argue for that.

Having a subsonic feat doesn't cap your speed, with your logic if I calc a feat at a certain speed then the pg caps at that speed, and ngl J is superior to Jean and is stated by the author.

When I brought it up my point was mainly that K indeed was able to follow a bullet with his eye therefore his reaction is supersonic (715 m/s, the bullet were from AK47), this supports the verse to be higher than supersonic, at least for the god tier.
No, since this is a slow-motion success, we should calculate it like this.

Real Speed of preference object : 716 m/s

Apparent speed of preference object : 0.00275 ( snail speed )

Character's movement speed : 1 m/s

The formula for slow motion speed is

(real speed of reference object / apparent speed of reference object) * apparent speed of object of interest = real speed of object of interest

716 / 0.00275 * 1 : 260363.636364
( Massively Hypersonic )

This is a really big outlier.

Having a subsonic feat doesn't mean you cap at subsonic.
Don't really care if it's an outlier or not.
The keyword there is narrative intent.

If the author depicts his characters capable of viewing bullets "frozen", that's a narrative support for them being comparable or even outrightly superior to bullets in a way.

You'll need to provide something of equal weight (an anti feat/statement) to null that.

If the author depicts his characters capable of viewing bullets "frozen", that's a narrative support for them being comparable or even outrightly superior to bullets in a way.
Even Dmua said the ability to see the bullet was an outlier and could not be used

Even Dmua said the ability to see the bullet was an outlier and could not be used

Don't really care if it's an outlier or not.
The keyword there is narrative intent.
I'm not just saying it's an outlier, I'm also trying to explain that you can't use Supersonic+, read the comments.

What????
What do you mean? I'm trying to prove both that this is an outlier and that the feat cannot be used.

Then get your story straight.

There's a difference between "this feat is an outlier" and "this calc is wrong"

The author explain the "frozen" thing as something that happens only in few moment of your life due to various factors, ok, I'm not talking about that which would be only a matter of perception, I'm saying K was actually able to keep up with the bullet at least with his reaction, the author doesn't present the frozen thing as a sort of speed boost so the fact he can follow the bullet is a matter of his own reaction imo, like the fact he can have that sort of perception is not something he can always do while the reaction part is something he can do by his own because "that moment" thing doesn't boost his stats.

Last edited:
Back