• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink Loli vs (The real) Black Swordsman.

LLENN takes on Guts.

High 8-C Llenn vs 8-B Black Swordsman Guts.

Llenn is bloodlusted while Guts its just playing around.

Speed unequalized (will equalize if needed)

The battlefield is desert like, with various rocks around.

LLENN
Guts and tomoe mami berserk and mahou shoujo madoka magica drawn by nemo nameless920 15e47bff0b4c77f25f85ef7c72c83e4d
Nope, just saves them all.

At least you got the right one this time

I'll get back to this

I know this is probably necro, but.....here's why I think this is more likely a Stomp.

Guts has way better AP advantage, and obviously is better in terms of physical strength and damage output. I'm pretty sure he can also tank most of the hits that LLENN would try to inflict, due to him being City Block Level in durability; LLENN's AP is Large Building level, which would likely not suffice against Guts, save for any PIS. The latter is also a bit better in terms of overall speed capablities, surprisingly enough. Additionally, because LLENN's build is "at most Building Level", I don't see her surviving even one heavy melee blow from Guts.

if this vote thread was still relatively active, I would've easily placed my vote for Guts.

Back