• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Segunda etapa Ulquiorra should scale to hollow-bankai ichigo post-res?
And Aizen should also scale above ichigo post-res.

Ulquiorra doesn't really interact with Ichigo Post-Res so I don't think he would scale.

Also just realized that Ichigo's Post-Resurection key is not on there.

@DarkDragonMedeus; could you go through the scaling list here and see if things roughly check out to you? If so, then it should be fine for the Pre-Timeskip profiles and keys to be updated with this.

Then I'll be able to put together a thread for seeing which Post-Timeskip ratings would be affected by this.

Why don't we apply the Res multiplier for SE? SE is just Res part 2 (Resurreccion Segunda Etapa = Res Step Two). It's clear that SE Ulq got significantly faster, and SE is just another Res, so I feel like a 5x multiplier for SE would be very realistic.

@Arc7Kuroi; it's never been suggested to be yet another 5x multiplier. Just being faster isn't enough proof for a multiplier. Nor is it stated to have the same effects as a whole new Resurreccion.

@Arc7Kuroi; it's never been suggested to be yet another 5x multiplier. Just being faster isn't enough proof for a multiplier. Nor is it stated to have the same effects as a whole new Resurreccion.
I mean it's quite literally called Resurreccion Second Step, it is just another Resurreccion. You're right tho that there isn't much info on it, I was curious what the rationale was for why it got just "higher" seeing how everywhere else I visit people are fine with SE being another Res amp.

Yama doesn't have a Pre-Timeskip key.

Kisuke is on there, but not in the right spot.

Holy shit, this thread is still going? Geez - 14 pages?

What's being argued now? Aarronerio - is this feat really being argued?

How can anyone, with any idea of how panels work in manga or comics, argue with what is being shown to you directly? He is dodging the light, **** man, it's a mentioned character traits/flaw.

Also, what's this I hear about a sandbox?

@Warren_Valion; right now we're not discussing anything in specific aside from the ratings laid out in this sandbox worked on by myself and USklaverei.

We just need a staff member to look over them to make sure they're fine to add.

0194-009.png
0194-010.png
should yammys cero be at least as fast as base yoruichi as she couldnt dodge and needed urahara?

How can anyone, with any idea of how panels work in manga or comics, argue with what is being shown to you directly? He is dodging the light, **** man, it's a mentioned character traits/flaw.
They weren't arguing against the paneling, they were arguing that Aaroniero's face being shaded in the manga panel = Aaroniero is illuminated, as opposed to shading = Aaroniero is in the shadows.

Considering the Hollow Mask doesn't grant users any unique abilities like Bankai or Res, I think it'd be fair to apply the 5x multiplier for anyone with a Hollow Mask. Because as I understand it, the reason not all Shinigami get 5x stat amps with Bankai is because not all Bankai are stat amps (Mayuri's Bankai for example), but all Hollow Masks do is increase your stats. After all, Hollowfication was an experiment to try and make Shinigami more powerful during Aizen's escapades of attempting to surpass his physical limits.

Considering the Hollow Mask doesn't grant users any unique abilities like Bankai or Res, I think it'd be fair to apply the 5x multiplier for anyone with a Hollow Mask. Because as I understand it, the reason not all Shinigami get 5x stat amps with Bankai is because not all Bankai are stat amps (Mayuri's Bankai for example), but all Hollow Masks do is increase your stats. After all, Hollowfication was an experiment to try and make Shinigami more powerful during Aizen's escapades of attempting to surpass his physical limits.
Hollow powers gave Shinji (Mask), Ichigo (Horn), and Ginjo (Fullbring) the ability to use Cero.

Just because it amplifies the user's stats doesn't mean it is an equal multiplier for everyone. The reason why Ichigo's is considered a 5x multiplier is because it has the feats to back it up.

Hollow powers gave Shinji (Mask), Ichigo (Horn), and Ginjo (Fullbring) the ability to use Cero.
Personally I don't classify attacks as abilities. Like Dio stopping time is an ability and Dio punching someone with The World is an attack. So, when I said abilities I wasn't referring to a blanket "what the character can do" I was referring to non physicals/attack related stuffs.

Even though it should realistically be 7.5x if we're being fair, no reason to use the lowest possible value when it's fairer to use the average, which would be the case with any verse outside of the HST.

Even though it should realistically be 7.5x if we're being fair, no reason to use the lowest possible value when it's fairer to use the average, which would be the case with any verse outside of the HST.
What verses are you speaking of? If there is a set precedence to use the average when given a range for a multiplier then Bleach should be no different in that regard.

Honestly given that we are given a range (5-10x) I don't see why don't do at least x, possibly y. Where x is the 5x and y is 10x (in the specific case where it would lead to different results), because we are given a range and this way we acknowledge both ends.

What verses are you speaking of? If there is a set precedence to use the average when given a range for a multiplier then Bleach should be no different in that regard.
Verses other than the HST, and I can confidently make that statement since I've seen several staff members agree the HST specifically gets lowballed more so than other verses.

Using the average of something is generally what's most fair and consistent, a calc for example, if there's a low, middle and high end, generally the middle end will be chosen if all three are "accurate", it's the fairest and most balanced choice, you're neither highballing nor lowballing by choosing the middle.

Verses other than the HST, and I can confidently make that statement since I've seen several staff members agree the HST specifically gets lowballed more so than other verses.

Using the average of something is generally what's most fair and consistent, a calc for example, if there's a low, middle and high end, generally the middle end will be chosen if all three are "accurate", it's the fairest and most balanced choice, you're neither highballing nor lowballing by choosing the middle.
I was asking for verses where there is a given range for multipliers and the average (well more middle) value is used. And with bleach as a verse we have several calcs with high, low, and mid ends in which the mid end is used. Yama's bankai and one of the calcs being used in this very thread both utilize the mid ends.

Anyway if you want, you can start an entire thread over it soon enough. This thread is nearing its end.

I was asking for verses where there is a given range for multipliers and the average (well more middle) value is used. And with bleach as a verse we have several calcs with high, low, and mid ends in which the mid end is used. Yama's bankai and one of the calcs being used in this very thread both utilize the mid ends.

Anyway if you want, you can start an entire thread over it soon enough. This thread is nearing its end.
You misunderstood, I said the middle would be used for verses with a multiplier other than the HST if a range was given, because that's the fairest choice, I honestly don't even know of a single verse other than Bleach that has a multiplier that works that way.

Again you misunderstood, I never said Bleach doesn't have calcs that don't use the middle end, I was using that as an example to show that using the middle end of things is generally the fairest and safest choice when presented with multiple options, so using the lowest option when it's no more likely than any of the other options is just blatant lowball.

Would you not agree that the middle is the best to choose when all the options have equal evidence?

I'm not really interested in making a separate thread for it, in all honesty I've lost interest in arguing things here in general, I just saw that multipliers were brought up here and felt it was a good time to say it.

Sure, I agree but in the case of the multiplier, there isn't really equal evidence at all. Hell the statement itself is of an average, so clearly, all bankais don't even reach up to a 5 times multiplier.

The reason is because a Bankai isn't guaranteed to increase stats, for example Mayuri's doesn't increase his stats and there are some Bankai that don't increase all stats, so in that way it's case by case.

But for ones that do show an increase, the default should be 7.5x instead of 5x if we're being fair.

The reason is because a Bankai isn't guaranteed to increase stats, for example Mayuri's doesn't increase his stats and there are some Bankai that don't increase all stats, so in that way it's case by case.

But for ones that do show an increase, the default should be 7.5x instead of 5x if we're being fair.
I disagree with that. But I'd rather voice my reasonings when that's being discussed in a more serious light.

Sure, I doubt it'll ever be brought up in a CRT or something, at the very least I have no interest in making one, I just wanted to bring it up since the multipliers were being briefly discussed here.

Common sense says if Kisuke says (stat increasing) Bankai increases stats 5-10x, the average Bankai increases stats 7.5x, weaker one's 5x, stronger one's 10x.

Common sense says if Kisuke says (stat increasing) Bankai increases stats 5-10x, the average Bankai increases stats 7.5x, weaker one's 5x, stronger one's 10x.
The statement was that generally, the power of the weapon increases 5 to 10x. That's the average right there. Which means that weaker ones can be less than 5xs and stronger ones can be greater than 10xs.

I see no reason to believe Zommari or Nnoitra staments about sonido and hierro when there's do many instances that show greater reiatsu = greater stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back