• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CloudStrife; okay; you've listed a bunch of concepts. That's a start.

Now connect them to the scenario at hand.

Prove how they're relevant for this specific bit of scaling.

Don't just say something like "It should be obvious" or "You're being dishonest". Just prove how the scaling would work.

Shinigami batch suppresses Ichigo's spiritual pressure.
Gentei Kaijou does the same since vice captains and captain spiritual pressure effect the world.

Bankai is a concept that allows you to borrow powers of just plain spiritual energy for zanpakuto. (The whole ichigo and zangetsu vs kenpachi.)
Hollowfication grants more spiritual pressure from the hollow inside. There was that whole dual type spiritual energy.
Ressurecion is to supress spiritual energy of espada's when released it gives them access to their full power.

Aizen's spiritual pressure was increase during the whole hogyoku evolution.

Yhwach's spiritual pressure increased after he ate SK. Enough to shake the three worlds.

In all of the above we saw a drastic increase in all stats.

So More SE = More of Alll stats.

Captains SE >>>> Assassin fodders.

Captains speed >>> Assassins speed.

@TOAAPRESENCE1; have you got anything meaningful to contribute? Complaining about downplay is no different than if I just started complaining about all the wanking that some supporters are doing here.
I can still comment all I want, their "wanking" is back up by statements, databook and quotes, ur arguments are based on "well I dont think so, so prove me wrong"

Yes but they are faster and easier to prove. She has higher spiritual power so she can mix her element with her spiritual power to make her faster.
That is not an exception. That just proves more spiritual power = more of all stats. (Uryu mixes his arrow with his own spiritual powers basic thing for quincies)

What else would it be dependent on ?

Yes but they are faster and easier to prove. She has higher spiritual power so she can mix her element with her spiritual power to make her faster.
That is not an exception. That just proves more spiritual power = more of all stats.

What else would it be dependent on ?
You just stated earlier that Candice is an exception.

Sorry, but your own argument doesn't hold up.

When Candice shoots a lightning bolt when she is at half-power compared to when she is at full power, do you think the speed of her lightning bolt is cut in half?

When about lightning Kido? If a character shoots a lightning-based kido, are they equal in power to Candice because she also shoots lightning attacks?

That is the consequence of your logic.

You point of assumption is wrong. You are assuming Candice at full power is lightning speed.
Where as the fact is that her element is lightning. Even if she has 0.1 % of her power she will be lightning speed. How high it goes depends on her spiritual pressure.

You point of assumption is wrong. You are assuming Candice at full power is lightning speed.
Where as the fact is that her element is lightning. Even if she has 0.1 % of her power she will be lightning speed. How high it goes depends on her spiritual pressure.
So... the speed of lightning is irrelevant to her spiritual power in other words. Since regardless of the amount of spiritual energy she has, she will be lightning speeds.

So this nameless assassin's attack, regardless of how much spiritual energy he has, will also be lightning speed, isn't that possible?

In other words it doesn't matter if somebody has more or less spiritual energy than him, they won't necessarily be faster than lightning.

And candice could be applied to an assassin because the assassin has lightning element ?

Btw how does candice and Assassin generate lightning without SE ?

Your whole point would be valid if there was a way to generate lightning without SE.

Lightning is generated from spriritual energy. They cannot be separated.

Neither did I separate them. I said Candice has base speed of lightning. It goes higher the more spiritual pressure she uses. So Yes her spiritual pressure and Lightning are connected.

So... the speed of lightning is irrelevant to her spiritual power in other words. Since regardless of the amount of spiritual energy she has, she will be lightning speeds.

So this nameless assassin's attack, regardless of how much spiritual energy he has, will also be lightning speed, isn't that possible?

In other words it doesn't matter if somebody has more or less spiritual energy than him, they won't necessarily be faster than lightning
You...Don't realize that Candice was already implied to be naturally faster than lightning? You guys had a discussion about that a year ago if I'm not mistaken

And candice could be applied to an assassin because the assassin has lightning element ?
Yes. I don't see why not.

Now - I think it is time to move on from this. As Arc7Kuroi has pointed out, I have a staff consensus from every member of staff that has stuck their head into this thread.

The calc has been rejected. We need to look at the next topic.

Alright if you want to move on then lets discuss the new changes with the statement.
Spiritual Particles of Lightning move at lightning speed same as physical world.
Reishi and Kishi are from the same source.

That proves SS in completely Parallel to real world.

So Light particles also move at light speed.

We can discuss how this changes whole speed of Bleach and Impacts the verse.

Alright if you want to move on then lets discuss the new changes with the statement.
Spiritual Particles of Lightning move at lightning speed same as physical world.
Reishi and Kishi are from the same source.

That proves SS in completely Parallel to real world.

So Light particles also move at light speed.

We can discuss how this changes whole speed of Bleach and Impacts the verse.
Negacion is not being discussed in this thread if that's where this is leading to. Save it for a future thread.

"The Big Bleach Speed CRT"​

If we are making a speed CRT then we need to tackle this. Since this topic is related to speed of bleach.

"The Big Bleach Speed CRT"​

If we are making a speed CRT then we need to tackle this. Since this topic is related to speed of bleach.
No. We already made it clear earlier in the thread when the topic of Negacion came up. Save it for after this thread.

The other remaining topics people wanted to discuss were the Gentei Kaijo multiplier.

Explain to me why ?

When something that effects the speed of whole Pre time skip so majorly. Why should it be left out of the Big CRT ?

Explain to me why ?

When something that effects the speed of whole Pre time skip so majorly. Why should it be left out of the Big CRT ?
Negacion was already rejected in the past. It is a controversial topic.

This thread isn't for that topic.

The next remaining topics to handle for the Gentei Kaijo multiplier, and Gin's statement.

It was rejected in the past because in the past we did not know if Light in SS moved at the same speed as light in the real world.

Now that we know it does there is no reason to reject that anymore. So I don't see how it is controversial anymore. It isn't in your favor that I can agree with.

@CloudStrife; no, that's not the only reason why it was rejected.

This is your last warning. Do not derail this thread any further.

Dont talk about negacion here.

The topic of the lightning speed is far from an end, that assassin is currently faster than Ulquiorra, lol.

And why we can't scale Ichigo above Ishida reaction?

Fine. I'll stop for now. Anyway if someone wants to take over then do. I will see you guys tom.

Btw rather than going with Hypersonic ratings I would suggest to remove the whole verse from the wiki. It would be more respectful to the verse. (I am not joking. Seriously Remove the verse rather than giving it hypersonic ratings based on such illogical reasons.)

@Tyri456; Ishida stated that as a Quincy he is very sensitive to spiritual pressure. Sensing the vibrations of his Seele-Schneider or the feathers doesn't necessarily require him to have that level of reaction speed. Even if we could grant that he could percieve spiritual pressure on that level (which isn't stated), I don't think that would help his reaction speed or combat speed.

Also Damage your sandox scaling for ichigo is quite different from the currect accpeted scaling on his profile.

Also Damage your sandox scaling for ichigo is quite different from the currect accpeted scaling on his profile.
That's also something that we should look at, because I couldn't find enough justification for the current scaling on his profile. It seems to depend mostly on an off-screen fight.

@Tyri456; Ishida stated that as a Quincy he is very sensitive to spiritual pressure. Sensing the vibrations of his Seele-Schneider or the feathers doesn't necessarily require him to have that level of reaction speed. Even if we could grant that he could percieve spiritual pressure on that level (which isn't stated), I don't think that would help his reaction speed or combat speed.
Spiritual pressure is combat applicable, him being able to percive that speed is because he has those type of reaction. Are you really arguing it is not combat applicable? so his brain shut down while fighting?

His sensitivity allow him to see that, but the act of perciving is thanks to his procession speed.

Perception and reactions are actually a bit different.

You can perceive something coming at you, But that doesn’t necessarily mean your body can move fast enough to react to it and vice versa actually. You might be able to react to something and not necessary be able to perceive it though that’s more rare to see in fiction (I’m thinking along the lines of ultra-instinct Goku and stuff)

Bottom line is that perception =/= reaction. Is Ishida may be able to perceive something that fast with his spiritual senses, but that doesn’t mean his body can react to something moving at that speed.

A person can be very sensitive to peanuts, doesn't mean that person can count each atom in a peanut jar.

Perception and reactions are actually a bit different.

You can perceive something coming at you, But that doesn’t necessarily mean your body can move fast enough to react to it and vice versa actually. You might be able to react to something and not necessary be able to perceive it though that’s more rare to see in fiction (I’m thinking along the lines of ultra-instinct Goku and stuff)

Bottom line is that perception =/= reaction. Is Ishida may be able to perceive something that fast with his spiritual senses, but that doesn’t mean his body can react to something moving at that speed.
In this case, Uryu needs to see or sense each of those particles to count them. It still scales to his reactions or sensing abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back