• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah they want to know if it’s calc stacking or not(method used). The feat is pretty much explained in said calc. It’s 1 travel feat but it happens over the course of several chapters.

cant we use the 1000 ri statement from ichibei?
as ichigo transcends soul reapers shouldnt his shunpo be above ichibeis?
if we say ichibei crossed that in one second that would be mach 11458
if we say 5 seconds mach 2292
1 japanese ri is 3.93 km

Last edited:
When Liltotto moves a few meters it is combat speed, and when Ichigo moves a few meters (before he is tagged by Meninas) it is his travel speed?

That seems a little just like picking and choosing what is combat speed and what is travel speed in order to excuse the speed differences here.
Well I mean I’d consider Ichigo traveling to Yhwach a travel speed, I’d consider Ichigo traveling from Reiokyu a travel speed, I’d consider Ichigo deflecting the arrows a combat speed, and I’d consider Ichigo blocking an attack from Yhwach a combat speed. For me travel speed is when a character is moving a non-small distance where the goal isn’t to engage in combat. So I consider moving to Yhwach a travel speed because he’s going a decent distance and he’s clearly not trying to fight anyone (he ignores the Sternritter).

Lol things are getting heated here, don’t know if it’s as heated as I get tho :p.

Can someone link me the calc that's being accused of being stacked? I have been summoned

This is the type of calc being proposed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ween_Soul_Society_and_the_Soul_King_Dimension

The aim of it is to find the distance that Ichigo travelled, in order to use that distance for other calculations. They have a timeframe, but they do not have a speed for Ichigo - so they assume that Ichigo is travelling at lightning speeds, because he fought against a character that uses lightning attacks (and he is capable of blitzing them).

Aside from the fact that they're using two different instances (Ichigo fighting the Sternritter and Ichigo travelling a distance) and assuming his speed is consistent between them, I think that the proposition violates the part of the Calc Stacking page regarding hiding calc stacking:

Hiding calculations is the practice of trying to avoid calculating a feat in order to be able to use the result in another calculation. In other words it is the practice of trying to fool people into not noticing that calc stacking is being used.

This usually occurs if a feat is quantified per a rule of thumb instead of precisely calculated. A typical example would be a character dodging a bullet from a short distance being ranked as "Supersonic" and then using that ranking to calculate the speed of another character, whose speed one can compare to the former in some feat.

In fact I'd say that what they're trying to do is almost exactly like the example given on the page. They don't want to calculate Ichigo's travel speed from his fight with the Sternritter, they just want to assume it to use it in another calc (to then use that distance in more calcs).

So far DontTalkDT and DemonGodMitchAubin agree with me that the calc goes against our current guidelines.

Why did you link that calc if that’s not the one we’re talking about. I linked the accurate one to him.
Because what we've been talking about, in case you missed it, was the proposition to assume Ichigo's travel speed as being equal to lightning speed. Go back through the thread and you can see that's what has been discussed.

As for the other USklaverei calc, that has its own issues like assuming constant acceleration for the entire journey. And the fact that it is literally calcing Ichigo's speed at different points of his travelling and using it to try and find the distance. Our guidelines for calcing distance say this:

Using a reliable stated timeframe and reliably stated speed something travels during that timeframe one can calculate the distance travelled. Said distance can then usually be used for calculations. (Take heed that paths don't need to be straight and that speed reliably has to be constant)

We do not have a reliably stated speed, and that speed is not reliably constant.

That doesn't mean he's accelerating the entire time, that just means he can run for really long with no issue.
He can literaly run for days on a machine made to take away his energy/stamina

Fight for 3 months

Fight and run for 10 days with no food, drink or rest on the start of the series

And u and damage seriously saying he NOW at the peak of his power needs to rest? Saying he rested is headcanon as there are no indication of such while we have statements and proff he can keep going for days and months.

Really grasping at straws here

Last edited:
@TOAAPRESENCE1; that's not my point. We already accept that he can travel for long periods of time. The issue is assuming constant acceleration.

Just because you can run for half an hour without pause, does not necessarily mean you can constantly accelerate for half an hour.

The other issue being of course that your calc for acceleration requires you to calculate Ichigo's speed which brings us back to calc stacking implications.

cant we use ichibeis feat of him travelling 1000ri?
he did the feat so casually in base or shikai
and ichigo transcends all soul reapers so he should be faster

that makes no sense, what you posted doesn’t dismiss the calc at all.

literally we have a timeframe, the distance of the seiretei is done via statements, the only thing we do, is assuming an acceleration for Ichigo That go backwards, because we know is final speed. So the assumptions is just a consequence.

We Have a reliable speed, and it is Ichigo final speed Of the feat itself.

saying something is Mach 1 and saying something can travel 344m in a instant is conceptually the same thing, since even if you need to calc the latter, the meaning is the same, it is not a pixed scaled distance. That is the point.

The distance of the Seiretei is not calced, is a STATEMENT, and Ichigo travelled it in a instant.

The timeframes of the feat is given by the author.

That is the most safest way to calc that feat, which is a feat that the verse need, because Kubo played around that feat a lot to show how fast are the god tiers like Yhwach, to make him impressive.
Every relevant speed feat of the final arc revolve around that.

just remove the verse or put it at uknown, since literally no supporter of the verse agree with your line of thought, don’t except after this revision that people will just say “uhm yes mhs Ichigo without calc is fine” better all the people that support bleach stop using this site, and there are neither staff member supporting bleach, so everything we said is just irrelevant even if right.

also, lol @ using the outlier argument ignoring the intent of the author, even with thing Like Barro that is portrayed to be light with light properties and is basically the embodiment of the intent of the author of making something LIGHT, for sure more than a lot of thing that are accepted to be light on this wiki.
Or the auswahlen itself which is light which act as the real one since it passes through the barrier of the Seireitei as immaterial light without crashing as the real light Does.
funny that those light thing support the distance to be that huge. And it was just the intent of Kubo to make it ******* huge since he intentionally made feat that travel it in extremely short timefreame.

cant we use ichibeis feat of him travelling 1000ri?
he did the feat so casually in base or shikai
and ichigo transcends all soul reapers so he should be faster
No. This would be even more explicitely calc stacking since you're using the calced speed of another character for Ichigo's speed.

The distance of the Seiretei is not calced, is a STATEMENT, and Ichigo travelled it in a instant.

You're very wrong there. The distance of the Seireitei is found from a calc that is based on a statement. Just because you haven't used the artwork / pixel scaling does not mean a calc wasn't involved.

Then you didn’t read what I said, what is important is the meaning, if I Say something is 1000km or that you need 5 days of walking Both are statements even if you need to calc the latter.

because the outcome in this case is just applying your Brain to find a solution, Which is completely different from a distance calced by pixel scaling. Which involves fan tools that the author does not think, saying that you need 1 day of walk to travel it is basically saying the distance itself.

@Tyri456; I can't believe I have to explain this to you, but no, it isn't.

You're ignoring that those statements don't inherently give us the values used to find the distance - those values have to be assumed. The timeframe for the calc is assumed because it accounts for rest time, and the speed of the calc is assumed because it assumes a specific value for walking speed. Even something like "the distance they travelled is the exact circumference of the Seireitei" is an assumption.

Are they reasonable assumptions? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a calculation and that it is not the same thing as the distance being directly given by the author.

It is the same thing, Jesus.

If you need to do math to reach a conclusion that was already into the phrase itself is completely different to find a distance with pixel scaling or whatever you need to do, in the latter the author does not have control on what fans can do with size or pixel that is why calc stacking page exists. Kubo on the other hand explicity told us how is big it is with walking days therefore is a statements. You cannot consider applying math to a logical phrase “calc stacking” On the feat.

you are just abusing everything calc stacking related because you do not want the feat accepted, even if completely reasonable.

You cannot consider applying math to a logical phrase “calc stacking” On the feat.

By itself, it isn't calc stacking, but it's what you're using the calc for.

You end up with a chain of:

Distance Calc (Seireitei size) --> Speed Calc (Ichigo's speed/acceleration) --> Distance Calc (Distance to Seireitei) --> Speed Calc (Auswahlen/Mimihagi)

And you don't see why this would lead to inflated results, just like most other examples of calc stacking?

Our Calc Stacking page has guidelines for when calced distances can be used - and this one doesn't fall under those guidelines.

no because sizes and distances can be used to facilitate other calcs. You keep talking about inflated results based off nothing but your personal feelings. It’s a calc for some distance between dimensions there is nothing logical about it.

There is no example under the page for a feat like Ichigo. I highly doubt you can find 1 other feat like Ichigo. Even Executor states that in the comments.

Distance calc of seiretei is not a calc, you can’t call it a calc just because it involves math, And I already addressed it; it is basically a statements.

and using the distance, to calc mimihagi Is not calc stacking, you have a very weird view of calc stacking, the wiki itself said it is possible use distance calced.

so, if you accept the the distance as a legit calc, then you can use it, because is literally the purpose of calcing Distances, saying it will be used for mimihagi is not argument against The calc.

the fact that some calc member accepted it, just outright remove the possibility of an obvious calc-stacking, maybe because the feat is really legit?

• Using a reliable stated timeframe and reliably stated speed something travels during that timeframe one can calculate the distance travelled. Said distance can then usually be used for calculations. (Take heed that paths don't need to be straight and that speed reliably has to be constant)
according to this we should be able to use it

• Using a reliable stated timeframe and reliably stated speed something travels during that timeframe one can calculate the distance travelled. Said distance can then usually be used for calculations. (Take heed that paths don't need to be straight and that speed reliably has to be constant)
according to this we should be able to use it
That's the part I've been quoting to point out why it shouldn't be used.

Ichigo's speed is not a "reliably stated speed".

i sent that for the seiretei size
which can then be used to get a reliable speed for ichigo

Ichigo's speed is not a "reliably stated speed". Highlighted keyword there. You're relying on calcing Ichigo's speed to ultimately calc the speed of other characters down the line. I don't see how people can keep trying to argue that this isn't calc stacking.

Distance Calc (Seireitei size) --> Speed Calc (Ichigo's speed/acceleration) --> Distance Calc (Distance to Seireitei) --> Speed Calc (Auswahlen/Mimihagi)
as i said i sent that for seireitei size as i saw that people were arguing for that so this^ should be changed to
Speed Calc (Ichigo's speed/acceleration) --> Distance Calc (Distance to Seireitei) --> Speed Calc (Auswahlen/Mimihagi)

Can someone explain to me why calcing Ichigo speed during his trip (like the USklaverei calc does) is calc stacking, like all the calcs are contained within the same feat (Ichigo traveling from Reiokyu) it’s not like we calc his speed from a different feat? And also why assuming he constantly accelerated for 9 hours (at like some 3m/s^2 according to the calc) is an issue when a weaker Ichigo fought Tensa Zangetsu fused with White for 2000 hours, especially considering he certainly wasn’t slowing down when narratively he’s going as fast as possible to save his friends (meaning he probably reached that end calced speed very early in the trip)?

At this point, the topic of the thread has diverted greatly from the original subject. I've pointed out the issues with it, going by our current guidelines on the Calc Stacking page, so that will have to be the end of that discussion for now on this thread. We can revisit the topic later.

Leaving aside the topic of the FTL characters, we need to still resolve the ratings of all the characters who don't scale to the FTL calc. Once that topic is concluded, we can move onto new ones.

For now though, let's focus on the characters we can scale that don't rely on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back