• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not an assumption cus we know he is casually above it as we can see when he fights the femritters
The problem is assuming it in use for a calc, as I explained via the Calc Stacking page itself.

Damage, it has already been proven that this is not calculation stacking, you are only forcing it because you know you cannot refute the thing except using the fallacy that this is stacking.

I'm going off of the Calc Stacking page itself.

Nothing you mentioned there fits into the context of Ichigo's achievement, honestly, you sound very hypocritical, since you've done a calculation like that yourself before.
That's a different situation. It's one of the things mentioned as an exception on the Calc Stacking page here:

Using the calculated speed of a projectile to calculate the speed of a character dodging said projectile on the very same occasion is usually permitted, as long as the projectile wouldn't have changed its speed mid flight.

The reason why it is not stacking is precisely because everything is a single feat, Pain dodged Rasen and then he crossed a distance, Ichigo's feat is exactly the same.

Ichigo is lightning speed casually as we see on the fight

So we use that for ichigo

Calc stacking example u used

Is if we say ichigo is lightning and there fore rukia etc. Are so we use the same calc for all of them

Which is not what is happening here

Ichigo is lightning so we use that as the lowest value for his travel, no one scales to that feat as like said before no one has done that full travel

The reason why it is not stacking is precisely because everything is a single feat, Pain dodged Rasen and then he crossed a distance, Ichigo's feat is exactly the same.
Right. And I'm not pointing out that line from the Calc Stacking page as being the reason why this doesn't work. I'm pointing out a different part of the Calc Stacking page.

Right. And I'm not pointing out that line from the Calc Stacking page as being the reason why this doesn't work. I'm pointing out a different part of the Calc Stacking page.
The example u shared was If we tried to give ichigo lightning dodging to others which is not what is happening here

Just a quick comment on Liltotto being 8c based on a distance calc involving Ichigo’s top speed and that top speed being less than Liltotto’s combat speed.

The calc for Liltotto is a combat speed, for the distance calc it uses Ichigo’s travel speed. We know Ichigo’s travel speed <<<<<<<< his combat speed. Hell whilst traveling away from the sternritters he’s tagged by Meninas.

So I don’t see an issue with Liltotto’s combat speed being faster than Ichigo’s travel speed. If the current issue with the distance calc is Liltotto’s combat speed > Ichigo’s travel speed, I don’t think that’s fair when by default the character’s travel speeds have to be much less than their combat speeds or you’d have the Royal Palace being way larger than it is.

Then you've misunderstood me at some point. That's not what I'm saying.
"A typical example would be a character dodging a bullet from a short distance being ranked as "Supersonic" and then using that ranking to calculate the speed of another character, whose speed one can compare to the former in some feat."

The calc for Liltotto is a combat speed, for the distance calc it uses Ichigo’s travel speed. We know Ichigo’s travel speed <<<<<<<< his combat speed. Hell whilst traveling away from the sternritters he’s tagged by Meninas.

When Liltotto moves a few meters it is combat speed, and when Ichigo moves a few meters (before he is tagged by Meninas) it is his travel speed?

That seems a little just like picking and choosing what is combat speed and what is travel speed in order to excuse the speed differences here.

So, according to Damage, Ichigo's combat speed = travel speed.

We know that Ichigo's speed is at least 1386458.62 m/s, or Mach 4042.151511079 (MHS+)

Mimihagi was 11100x faster than Ichigo, so he would be 15389690682 m/s, or 51.3c (FTL+)

Ready HAHAHAHAHH

@USklaverei; that's not what I'm saying. You don't take a calc of Ichigo swinging his swords at Mach 4042 and assume he can run for 9 hours at Mach 4042. It's two different types of action.

@USklaverei; take this as an official warning to stop being a jerk. Since you're last post is not constructive in any manner, I'm going to have to remove it. It's directly insulting towards me, and you're basically derailing the thread at this point.

I gave my thoughts on what is apparently the topic of discussion on my wall here.

And I don't feel the needed to repeat myself here anymore than I need to.

Please do not ask me to comment on this thread again, thank you.

Well, I've spoken to resident consultant DontTalkDT on the subject, and he agrees with my assessment that it would go against our current guidelines.

Well, I've spoken to resident consultant DontTalkDT on the subject, and he agrees with my assessment that it would go against our current guidelines.
Any other member besides him?

Cus by what USKlaveri has said multiple memebers agree that is not calc stacking

We are allowed to use the latter.
UBel39A_d.webp

Can you ask them to comment in this post about the Ichigo situation? We need tangible evidence.
At the time it was Spinos and Uragik, in addition, Executioner N0 too, but honestly, I won't care about it anymore, regardless of what to say, it will end in the same way, so just leave it for the shit you want and so on.

Can someone link me the calc that's being accused of being stacked? I have been summoned

Could someone catch me up to speed?
Well Damage removed about every speed feat in some threads.

He removed the distance calc and the feats associated with said calc so now there is no speed calcs. And doesn’t think the distance should ever be used or something.

Right now he is arguing Renji’s FTL is an outlier or something like that.

Right now people are trying to decide is calling Ichigo’s travel fest is calc stacking or not.

If the contention is the sonic boom, I know I've seen calcs use stuff like that before for a speed value. The speed of sound is a defined, irl value. If it used ichigo from some other calced speed feat or whatever it would be.

It's the difference between using real bullet speeds for shown bullets to scale from and using a speed calced for some sort of energy gun elsewhere to scale from.

Gonna look for the sonic boom calcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back