• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE BEST VERSUS MATCH KNOWN TO MAN

Ok, for that I'll, give this a full rundown

I get the infinity gauntlet. I'm like "sick" and I walk around my local town reality warping things into existence. Bond, who head of what happened confronted me and ask I hand it over. I give it to him and walk home to get on this site and say what happened

"Remember when you said this?"

"I don't recall saying that"

Shows clip and part of the movie it's from

"You know me better than I know me"

"You have no idea"

"Remember when I kept making you kill children on an online forum."

"Please don't mention that."

"Then someone's pet parrot"

"Sto-"

"And then there was-"

"I'm leaving."

Let's see, Bond's killed

• 2 kids (about to be three)
  • 4 old dudes
  • A kangaroo and a pet parrot
  • Three actual spies
  • Some unarmed man
  • And like some teacher and a robotic rabbit
He needs to find a new hobby

Arsenal: Hi Bond, I'm your biggest fan!

Bond: That's nice.

Arsenal: And I had you kill a field agent, math teacher, ordinary video game player, a detective, whatever Springtrap is, a senior citizen, an over-protective neighbor, an actor, a karate teacher, high school student, CIA operative, street thug, prior assassin, kangaroo, and a falcon on a website.

Bond: So you're telling me, you charged me with 15 different murders, child abuse, and animal abuse?

Arsenal: Sounds about right.

Bond: Who's your favorite James Bond actor?

Arsenal: Roger Moore.

Bond: As if we already didn't have problems...

• Bond pulls trigger*
Bond: Where's my martine, boys?

Hahahaha love it. I feel like Bond would be seriously annoyed if he knew what I did to him on this site... and if he was real hahahah

The only thing I'll say is that Connery is my favourite hahaha but that was still fantastic Mineta

I feel like Bond'd be more offended at his losses though.

Arsenal: "You also lost to the greatest human of all time, a freaking man dressed like a bat, a character from a life simulation game, and a 12 year-old with a sword."

Did you only make that match because of the brackets Arsenal? Cause after they were over Connie got like 3 new matches and I think that was the reason ovo.

Jackythejack said:
Also can you imagine the mission report back to MI6??
"Yeah uh Bond got killed by like a twelve year old. With a sword. Sorry."
Then they try to send in the military, but don't realize they're coming up against a bunch of 7-A's who can become High 6-A easily via Fusion powahs.

Wow that's gotta be disheartening for Bond. "I'm ready to die any day you want." Oh okay good cause we've got Agent 008 on standby and he's better than you in every way, so don't take your time dying!"

Back