• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast vs Toshiro Hitsugaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight says nothing about a setting.it takes place on a neutral ground also name one vs thread that considered civillians in the fight even once?

that "Only Hope" is enought to void all of beast haxes.that dosen't discourage toshiro at all

Yes, but Beast doesn't know that, does he?

Furthermore, that means he doesn't have the Conduit Gene, so the Blast drains all his energy and destabilises his molecular structure.

>Takes four seconds to fully freeze

>Takes one second to to set off blast and engulf the battlefield

Teleportation spam (which is in character) prevents Toshiro from getting a clean shot on him.

Biological Manipulation infects him with an incurable disease that will kill him in minutes.

Far superior range.

Toshiro only has one ability that can do anything to him. While the Beast has several that grant him significant advantages.

Superior range doesnt mean much the starting distance is 20 metres. Well within Hitaugayas range to just handwave and flashfreeze

Still, how long will this take him? Beast still engulfs the whole battlefield with an explosion that requires no charge up and can be set off at will. And he uses it off the bat in character.

LordAizenSama said:
Superior range doesnt mean much the starting distance is 20 metres. Well within Hitaugayas range to just handwave and flashfreeze
Teleportation. Snipes with said range advantage.

You say one second when the video you sent mentioned no time at all

Stuffs like that should get calc's to make it more concrete or people might assume it's cinematic timing

like i said

Toshiro's one ability takes away all his advantages

I believe Toshiro able to freeze the BFR RFB with flash freezing, as Homu said above, if Beast teleport and use RFB from distance it will give Toshiro even more time to use Flash Freeze, gonna vote for Toshiro.

I'm glad Homu not only spam PMMM Characters now. ovo

He has to get close to use. Beast doesn't.

Beast spams teleport to throw him off, or simply out of his range. Beast prefers ranged combat, so there is no reason he would get up close.

Time marker for the video says the explosion engulfed the entire city from 0:26 to 0:27.

It seems like you are just repeating the same thing while I'm giving all the reasons why it doesn't work or matter.

@Dat Dot

Again, The Beast can also turn into a black-hole that breaks down Matter on a subatomic level. Which Toshiro has no defence against.

I've seen the video, there's no clear indication its one second since the animation of the video is well, lack the movement animations, its like reading a comic or reading the Bleach from Soulmadness tbh.

The Beast can also manipulate gravity, and cause everything around them to lose their gravity and float helplessly. The Beast can just take away Toshiro's gravity and let him float into space.

The Beast can also turn into a black hole which sucks in all Matter and energy and breaks it down on a subatomic level. Not only does Toshiro get sucked in by it, but any ice he uses to try to freeze it gets sucked in.

Beast RFB's him, let's him float into space, turns into a black hole and subatomizes him, infects him with an incurable plague that will kill him in minutes, has superior range, and teleportation spam.

Toshiro only has Flash-Freeze with with an incredibly inferior range than The Beast's abilities.

All those abilities are nice and all but they won't come into this match because power nullification.

I agree with what dat dot said aswell The one second thing is speculation

Power Nullification requires him to freeze him first.

The Beast can activate any of these almost immediately. And turning into black-hole renders his freezing null and void.

Also, it's not speculation. The blast immediately engulfs the city and the timemarker says it completely consumes it between 0:26 to 0:27 seconds. Which I posted screenshots of above.

Saying the Beast's RFB taking only one second shows a clear lack of inFAMOUS knowledge and is the equivalent of saying Yhwaches almighty is speculation.

Hitsugaya has one way to instawin the fight, Beast has multiple ways.

@Gargoyle

I don't know if your talking to me about that, but the blast engulfed the city quickly and the timemarker says the blast took 0:26 to 0:27 to engulf it completely.

I agree with the RFB being only a second. I was referring to people saying it's speculation

Oh, ok.

But even without that Beast still numerous ways to win. Much more than Toshiro. And turning into a black hole renders freezing completely ineffective.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Your saying Beast is gonna use a City Spanning attack on one person he has no knowledge of from the very start

Thats logically flawed and a waste of time,energy and everybody knows it

if he wanted to turn him into a conduit he could use smaller scale blast.yes that is 100% more logical than blasting an entire city to kingdom come just to turn one man into a conduit

the "using smaller scale" blast seems plausible but toshiro flash freezes that (toshiro was shown to freeze gerard's bow which is made entirely of a supernatural energy called reishi,that's more otherworldly than any energy in beast's disposal)
Yes, he's a naturally bloodlusted monster who is trying to kill all life on the planet. And it's always his starting move, always. Him having no knowledge means he has no issue RFBing this dude in the face.

Clearly you don't know shit about InFAMOUS

Why? Why do a lower Range RFB when he's trying to make as many conduits as possible?

I don't get what's so hard here, Beast has multiple ways to instantly end the fight while Hitsugaya has one, no reason he shouldn't win this.

EDIT: Let's calm down here, this is getting heated.

@Gar While it's true that The Beast has more ways to win, the one he's most likely gonna used is RFB. I already post two possible scenario how this fight would ends.

The thing is that whose attack is gonna win tho? Toshiro power null or the beast dura negation? Tho I'm leaning to power null because...You know, it nulls power.

By the way, Is the Infamous realky good games? I'm considering playing it since it seems interesting, we could play as both hero and villain from what I heard.

Right how does "it nulls power" make it better then durability negation?

It only nulls power if it hits the Beast.

And apparently, you can actually break out of it, so Beast can teleport out of range or swat it away.

Also, this Beast has Ice resistance.

@Gar nope. Toshiro doesn't need to hit the user to null his opponents power. He has shown to null Gerard'a damage reflecting blade without freezing the guy. Also, What preventing Toshiro from creating a barrier using Kido to block the RFB while he charged for to use Shikai Hyoketsu?

The fact that said blast isn't going to even hit the barrier, said Ray Field Blasts travel beneath the ground and you literally stated multiple times that he was going to start with Power null.

Of course, I expected this match to be fair, and not have a biased OP literally put the two characters together as a mean of having one win, so I've lost interest in debating this.

@Gar Starts with FF means that Toshiro will starts with it when he went offensive, not everything in general. He is a captain, a smart one, having decades of experiences, he will do what it need to take down his opponent, even if it's by going defensve first. Also, from what I can see in Teen's posts and the beast profile, I don't see anything that indicating RFB travelled beneath the ground.

One more thing, This is by far, the hardest match Toshiro ever had. This match is fair to me.

The4Godlike said:
Toshiro FRA. Toshiro's Bankai is an annoying thing like Lille's X-Axis.
Except we just gave every way The Beast can get around it.

Not to mention he only has one way to win the fight while The Beast has several.

@Teen Having more options doesn't always guaratee a character to win a fight. Especially if their opponents only way to win is pretty potent to make the difference amount of methods is not that really matter.

He can fire RFB faster than he can freeze. His range is far superior to his, allowing him to instantly teleport out of his range and snipe him. He can transform into a black hole, sucking in all his attacks and rendering his freezing useless. He can remove his gravity, and let him hurtle into space. He can cause him to develop The Plague, an incurable disease that will kill him in minutes.

Not only that, he is Resistant to Ice and Absoulte Zero.

Toshiro's only hope is to use Flash-Freeze, which, as mentioned above, The Beast can easily get around.

@Teen All of that can take down Toshiro I admit. But I think we have established that the beast will attack Toshiro with RFB which I already post two possible scenario that is likely going to happen.

Has the said ice resistance allow him to resist p.Null ice before? Toshiro ice is completely different from any form of ice the beast ever faced before. Saying he would resist Toshiro ice because he has ice resistance listed in his profile is the same like saying Goku would resist existance erasure from the Emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back