• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending the Inevitable: Saitama vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you zoom in like that yeah. You can't really expect it to show up in fights all the time. Much like Hierro. Showed once by Nnoitra.

Also:
0496-007

Tbh I dont mind. This just means that shikai ichigo cut in half a blut vene Yhwach whose dura should be a big bunch of times greater than x3 planet.

PaChi2 said:
Tbh I dont mind. This just means that shikai ichigo cut in half a blut vene Yhwach whose dura should be a big bunch of times greater than x3 planet.
Why his dura should be greater than x3 planet?.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
How much.
Island level+, Multi-Continent level with Blut Vene (Survived a sword slash to the neck from Yhwach a person who was capable of effortlessly cutting Yamamoto in half)

This much, a good bunch provided the base is Planet Level.

But that not make sense at all, that's why we can't use Blut Vene to boost Ichigo's durability, and Kuulchigo argued that Blut Vene is passive, so Yhwach is x3 planet using it.

I think I'm confused by what you mean but Yhwach is x3 Planet. Blut just increases it further. PaChi provided how much. That is why I said it doesn't matter much in the 5-B tier..

Saitam due to his probable higher ap. He wasn't even trying against boros and deflected a planet level blast, boros confirms this by saying saitama never bared his fangs

Actually if Saitama has a huge ap advantage, how come he lost to Yamcha of all people? I mean from what I seen Yamcha is a bit stronger than Kaioken times 4 Goku who overpower a baseline planet level attack.

Shootingkill said:
Actually if Saitama has a huge ap advantage, how come he lost to Yamcha of all people? I mean from what I seen Yamcha is a bit stronger than Kaioken times 4 Goku who overpower a baseline planet level attack.
If I remember correctly Yamcha won against Saitama for pretty much the same reason people voted for Ichigo. Higher versatility and range but he also had better fighting skills as a martial artist.

If I remember correctly Yamcha won against Saitama for pretty much the same reason people voted for Ichigo. Higher versatility and range but he also had better fighting skills as a martial artist.

Basically what's happening here

Here's a problem I'm having.

Why are we acounting for Saitama's casuality in his fight with Boros and discounting Ichigo's power ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back