• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending the Inevitable: Saitama vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admit it, this will happen sooner or later....Also, I can makes a thread other than PMMM one you know :p. Both are 5-B and speed is equalized.

An epic battle wouldn't be complete without an equaly epic music

Saitama by arcanedist-d9k7sb7
Ikkaku's long lost brother.

IchigoFinalSwordRender
Orange Stawberry

Saitama: 15 (Knight, J-man, DMUA, Uzumaki, Cal, Therefir, dienomite, Death, paulo, Matthew, Veloxt, Versus, UMR, noah, dodo)
Ichigo Kurosaki: 19 (Shooting, Peter, Hst, theglassman, Italian, 851500, Sora, Anonymou, LAS, DD, Paladin, Yomi, Heaven, Laughing, Flif, Zensum, kuuIchigo, Phoenix, The4Godlike)

Inconclusive: 1 (Kazui)

Ichigo literally has zero Planet level feats he only get that via power scaling,my point is that Ichigo is at best only baseline Planet level while Saitama already beat such basline level enemy effortlessly and he hold back a lot,Saitama win

Ryop said:
Ichigo literally has zero Planet level feats he only get that via power scaling,my point is that Ichigo is at best only baseline Planet level while Saitama already beat such basline level enemy effortlessly and he hold back a lot,Saitama wi
1."No planet level ap feats" Bisceted Yhwach in half......twice who scales from this feat

2." Ichigo is atmost baseline planet" didn't know 1.35 zetta is baseline.....

To be fair, Saitana is likely more than just 3x baseline, he can one hit baseline planet beings with little effort , hax kinda mitigates that advantage though.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
1."No planet level ap feats" Bisceted Yhwach in half......twice who scales from this feat
2." Ichigo is atmost baseline planet" didn't know 1.35 zetta is baseline.....

That movie is canon?

Yeah unknown, but it is still far above baseline, a difference of 2, 3 5 or maybe even 10 isnt enough to liquify someone . He aint a billion times above baseline but he is above what is needed to gore a baseline planet though.

enough to kill a baseline in one punch which would mean he is way higher than base, I never said saitama was baseline

Hed be high enough to criple in one punch. If he can turn some one about 3x weaker than ichigo into a puddle, he can at least heavily injure Uchigo.

Ichigo also gets at least 5X stronger with his Bankai so.......

I'll agree with your comment that you made after fine. But I'm pretty sure we don't acccepf the bankai multiplier (not completely sure of that)

Hmmm, 3x5 would be 15.

Barely enough to not get insta killed anymore.

But then again, the insta kill was this, not a mere one hit knock out.
88668b92e8dfe8934464a6c62681644517a0062d hq

Huesito88 said:
But I'm pretty sure we don't acccepf the bankai multiplier (not completely sure of that)
Okey but why dou

Saitama, Ichigo is 3x to 15x. Saitama can reduce a baseline to a puddle of blood. Which is more than 3x to 15x, but not by much for the latter.

Ah. Well I don't believe we accept Bankai multipliers don't know why people are using Bankai as an argument.

Anyway I'll have to give this to Saitama with his higher AP and Durability. Ultimately I see this being a battle depend on AP, since neither have any hax.

What? No Ichigo doesn't have hax.

Energy Absorption isn't hax and is useless here.

Blut is really the only thing he has and even that's far from hax.

I think Saitama has the advantage AP, The hax are useless here (no notable hax) Ichigo can spam the ranged attack, an advantage, if it's pure hand to hand, despite his sword, Saitama could kill him, ... I do not know yet who voted for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back