• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast vs. Darth Vader ~ REMATCH!

Wait, Hang on, what's changed from last time to make this not a stomp?

Vader probably makes Beast Kill himself, only to be slapped by a Black Hole or RSB later

Even if he does, he'll force Beast to kill himself, which will cause him to regenerate and one shot Vader

No, but how does morality Manipulation work exactly?

Because Morality Manipulation that say, makes someone insane, isn't going to be useful against a dude who's kinda bloodlusted naturally.

This is all assuming he does lead with it.

Not sure if it would work here though. I don't think Vader has absorbed anything radioactive.

I...Don't think he leads with mindhax now that I think about it.....

Legit the more I think about it the more I fail to think of any examples where he lead with Mind Hax against fodders without forcing them to kill themselves.....

It's not about him leading with it, he might tho we have no idea.

Problem is what he does from there, if he forces Beast to kill himself, he gets surprised attacked

That sounds reeeeaaaaaalllllly out of character for one of the most merciless people in the galaxy to incap or make the weak submit.

I only remember him killing.

Back