• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Genocide Bosses

Versus Thread Rules

• For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:
    • A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.
  • If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.

Ninja'd by you already reading it rip

Want me to give a reason?

Sans has far greater experience than Undyne. Sure Undyne has fought Papyrus a few times, so she must be experienced with blue mode however due to what @Apatheticskell said, Sans faced both Flowey and Frisk and at that time Frisk had the same stats at that time(not sure about Flowey though but I think he had the same stats at Undyne).

Frisk most certainly died in the first attack and Flowey, well I'm not sure about him but he did say Sans gave him "his fair share of resets" So he must have died many times to Sans.

According Sans' dialogue in the genocide route it said changed every time Frisk died and when they died 12 times the dialogue did'nt seem to change and that means Undyne will meet the same fate.

Sans has better Soul manip than Undyne(inflicts poison damage and uses telekinesis on the SOUL) meaning every time Undyne puts him in green mode he switches back to blue mode.

Sans' reality warping, teleportation an overall space-time fuckery will be something Undyne has no answer for.

My vote goes to Sans.

So... ummm... I counted the votes again.

Sans: 9 (Mariogoods, TheArsenal1212, BruceTheBatman, Apatheticskell, Videogamer1265, TheBoneyBoi, Hardcorenerd, Dragonboi9191, KarmatheKing)

Undyne: 7 (ApiesDeathbyLazors, Ricsi-viragosi, Rodri "Dante", Calaca Vs, Deucalion.Nikos, ThePixelKirby, ShakeResounding)

Inc: 1 (Jimboydejuan12)

=p

If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.
Basically, if this keeps up, we will have an inconclusive we want it or not.

By "equivalent" it doesn't mean the exact same number, otherwise threads without a difference of 3 votes or more would never be added as there is only a 20% chance of votes being exactly equal.

And yes, I did the math.

Grace begins since the gap is closed. If 24 hours pass then the match is closed as inconclusive if the difference it's still less than 3 votes.

if an option reaches above 7 votes and that option is 3 votes higher than the other 2 options(for example: Sans has 10 votes and Undyne has 7) then we enter a 24 hour grace period where we wait till 24 hours and this period allows other users to change the vote score. If 24 hours have gone by the results will be added to their respective profiles.

So... I was checking...

At least 3 of the accounts that voted for Sans were made today.

Hmmm....

Sorry if I look obsessive, I'm an admin in other wiki and I deal with trolls and sockpuppets all the time.

Sans is currently at 11 votes, but if 3 of the accounts are the same person Sans would be back to 9 votes(not 8 votes since those 3 accounts must be just one person)

I went through the votes and could at most find 9 for sans, not sure where 10 is from. Mind listing the voters?

Back