• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Strong, Proud Lesbian Warriors - Queen Maeve vs Undyne (The Boys vs Undertale)

vjL7uuV.png

• Both in character​
  • Speed is equalized​
  • No prior knowledge​
  • Wins by death​
  • Fight takes place in the same place as the Undyne fight does in UT​
  • Undyne the Undying is restricted​
  • Maeve is her 9-A version and she has her sword​
  • Maeve scale to above to 0.057 Tons, while Undyne scale to be superior to 0.045 Tons
The Second Most Powerful Hero in the World:
The Heroine That NEVER Gives Up:
1 (XxZetsuxX)
Elena and Alphys take them home (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
I am going with Undyne on this one because of SoulHax, More experienced fighter, Better H2H, Paralysis inducement with Green Soul, Type 2 Imortality and Danmaku

I am going with Undyne on this one because of SoulHax, More experienced fighter, Better H2H, Paralysis inducement with Green Soul, Type 2 Imortality and Danmaku
Does she have better H2H? I said this because in UT I don't think anyone truly engage in an elaborated hand-to-hand. Unless you mean better in close quarters with weapons.

And they Immortality is kinda limited, and is Undyne forcing herself to keep fighting, but her body starts to melt anyways, so while it helps, is not by a lot. And the paralysis is only partial, one because it only put in one place, but she can still defend herself, and two because Undyne doesn't use it permanently (even against Frisk, a human she wants dead, she still deactivates it and allows them to move freely)

Regardless, vote counted.

Does she have better H2H? I said this because in UT I don't think anyone truly engage in an elaborated hand-to-hand. Unless you mean better in close quarters with weapons.
Yeah, Sorry i meant close quarters with weapons, my bad.
And they Immortality is kinda limited, and is Undyne forcing herself to keep fighting, but her body starts to melt anyways, so while it helps, is not by a lot.
Yeah i just realised that.
And the paralysis is only partial, one because it only put in one place, but she can still defend herself, and two because Undyne doesn't use it permanently (even against Frisk, a human she wants dead, she still deactivates it and allows them to move freely)

Regardless, vote counted.
As for the paralysis part Undyne will deactive yeah, but she will danmaku first which makes it kinda hard for maeve to deflect everything.

Yeah, Sorry i meant close quarters with weapons, my bad.
It's fine. Though do we know the extent for Undyne close quarters training? She knows her spears for sure, and does attempt to attack Frisk a couple times at close range with a spear on hand, but do we know how skilled she is? Not acting like Maeve is a master swordswoman lol, but she seems pretty skilled in both armed and unarmed combat.
but she will danmaku first which makes it kinda hard for maeve to deflect everything.
True. Her enhanced senses might help though. But yeah, Danmaku spears are tough lol

It's fine. Though do we know the extent for Undyne close quarters training? She knows her spears for sure, and does attempt to attack Frisk a couple times at close range with a spear on hand, but do we know how skilled she is? Not acting like Maeve is a master swordswoman lol, but she seems pretty skilled in both armed and unarmed combat.
Undyne has been trained by Asgore since childhood, Be it at magic and close quarters i highly doubt she uses spears just to throw them, She also has trained Papyrus and possibly the royal guard which some of them (or all of them i don't remember right now) use swords/spears, Hinting that she indeed taught them how to use said weapons

True. Her enhanced senses might help though. But yeah, Danmaku spears are tough lol
Yeah her enhanced senses are good from what i have read but as you said it will be hard to deal with

Bumping this by giving my vote to Maeve. As I mentioned before, I believe her Enhanced Senses (which are even better after Gen V stated all supes have enhanced hearing) should let her deal with the Danmaku spears pretty well, ever more so when Undyne isn't paralysing her and Marve can use her Acrobatics. When it comes to strength, Maeve has the slide advantage in power and is considerably stronger in terms of lifting Strength, and skill wise, Undyne definitely has the upperhand in ranged combat, but close quarters isn't as clear, since Undertale doesn't show that. We know she is well trained, but giving she mostly fights with magic, her H2H skill might not be her priority, but she definitely ain't weak either. And finally, while Soul damage is a pain, it is affected by armor, so Maeve's costume should help her reduce the damage she takes (especially since Soul dmg doesn't one shot).

All in all, I would say Maeve takes this with high-diff, since Undyne has the range advantage, likely an skill advantage and the soul damage is bad, but Maeve has the tool to closen the gap imo and as long as she doesn't take too much damage from the spears, she could overcome Undyne in close quarters.

Back