• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Genocide Bosses

Sans: 10(Mariogoods, TheArsenal1212, BruceTheBatman, Apatheticskell, Videogamer1265, TheBoneyBoi, Hardcorenerd, Dragonboi9191, KarmatheKing, Calciumandbones)

I will be frank and say that three people suddenly just coming in at the same time, voting on only sans matches, and using fra without anyone explaining it to them is weird at best.

Arsenals reasoning seems rather poor too, as his inteligence isn't aplicable to a fight like this, her determination would make any trashtalk contraproductive at best and she can counter his mobility.

Arsenal's vote still counts.

3 people saying FRA sure does sound weird how ever @Calciumandbones said that he does'nt have a sock and I did'nt count @Waluigiisomnipotent's vote since I think he's a sock of @Karmatheking.

Hardcorenerd said:
Want me to give a reason?

Sans has far greater experience than Undyne. Sure Undyne has fought Papyrus a few times, so she must be experienced with blue mode however due to what @Apatheticskell said, Sans faced both Flowey and Frisk and at that time Frisk had the same stats at that time(not sure about Flowey though but I think he had the same stats at Undyne).

Frisk most certainly died in the first attack and Flowey, well I'm not sure about him but he did say Sans gave him "his fair share of resets" So he must have died many times to Sans.

According Sans' dialogue in the genocide route it said changed every time Frisk died and when they died 12 times the dialogue did'nt seem to change and that means Undyne will meet the same fate.

Sans has better Soul manip than Undyne(inflicts poison damage and uses telekinesis on the SOUL) meaning every time Undyne puts him in green mode he switches back to blue mode.

Sans' reality warping, teleportation an overall space-time fuckery will be something Undyne has no answer for.

My vote goes to Sans.
Also, this is just so much no. He doesn't keep his memories past a reset or load, so he doean't remember the fight beyond being able to guess from your face and being able to see timlines jumping back and forth through unknown means.

And Undyne professionaly trained for years with Asgore, and sans' experience is not with danmaku, since for all we know flowey kept dying to his first attack.

And space-time fuckery? Really?

He did'nt mean who had overall fight experience he meant who's expierince will benefit them most in this fight, I think.

Sans' space time fuckery is just on another level.

If you check the photo album before you do pacifist route you see Sans with people you don't realize and if you complete the pacifist route the album text will change to be your friends. That should be impossible.

Apatheticskell said:
Arsenal's vote still counts.

3 people saying FRA sure does sound weird how ever @Calciumandbones said that he does'nt have a sock and I did'nt count @Waluigiisomnipotent's vote since I think he's a sock of @Karmatheking.
I would disagree. The only one that is a proper reasoning is something Undyne can easily counter.

Not to be condesending, but you consistently make this error. You put the ' after the N, not before.

And people saying they are not socks.... doesn' t mean much at all.

Apatheticskell said:
He did'nt mean who had overall fight experience he meant who's expierince will benefit them most in this fight, I think.

Sans' space time fuckery is just on another level.

If you check the photo album before you do pacifist route you see Sans with people you don't realize and if you complete the pacifist route the album text will change to be your friends. That should be impossible.
And..? Sans only has faced danmaku against flowey, and since neither is dead he plain doesn't remember it.

No, it is not.

What? How does this mean that sans remembers stuff? Frisk does, but sans also died because frisk remembered him. This is not sans warping time, this is frisk's prespective about people changing.

Regardless, please answer me this.

How does sans kill her before she uses green magic and easily one-shots him?

Her soul resistance isn't the kind that sans byoasses, and by the time she'd be dying she would have certanly used her green magic.

How does Sans win here? He never dodged half as many attacks as many are being thrown here!

I feel that people hype him so much, Undyne should easily win, especially with green magic.

Also, how do I change my avatar? On a phone, I mean.

Based on what? She can take soul attacks with her vody instead of her soul, and that alone would allow her to last.

And withou game mechanics nothing stops her from just forcing sans to stop attacking by making spear apear all around him.

Also, can you also change the color of your name? How do you do that?

Also, my vote shouldn't count but other stuff that is far worse should?

You sure seam biased, and neither your pic nor the threads you were in help mitigate that idea.

I'm not a Sock guys.

Also Undyne has less durability than Frisk (Frisk has 99 DEF and 92 HP while Undyne has 99 HP) and Undyne could'nt defeat a less durable and Sans defeated a far more durable version of Frisk 12 times.

@Flowery you have to be an Admin, Human Resources, Bureaucrat, Calc group, Chat moderator or a Discussion Mod. To change the color of your name.

I don't think we can change avatars on mobile.

Admins and staff membes has different colors on the nickname. Blue is for regular member.

To change your profile avatar go to your profile and tap the photo. The option to change it it's there.

@Apatheticskell

Right now we have more probably socks in Sans's favour so even if FloweryAlex is sock aswell that would mean nothing.

People saying there aren't sockpuppets it's not enough and the possibility from them being so is far bigger given the context.

Oh hey, figured it out.

It cuts out the joke tough... The image is supposed to end with a meme about how papa is reconsidering his life choices.

Ah well.

@KarmaTheKing

Right, but Undyne has a Soul Manip Resistance that Frisk doesn't and all of Sans attacks are soul-based. Even then the difference isn't that big at least the stats are exponential.

And I'm saying the stats because those aren'tgame mechanics when Sans has the lower stats of all the game and it's stated to be the weakest monster even below Monster Kid.

Right now Undyne could just spam her Danmaku and outlast Sans even faster than Frisk did. Frisk doesn't have a Danmaku and need to get close to Sans. Undyne doesn't need that. He can spam ranged attacks as Sans and she has Green Mode who's far better than Blue Mode.

Wait, are we considering the vote that has inteligence and better manoverability as a proper reasoning? Green mode debunks that for me.

It does but for some reason Apathetic's still counting it.

The only thing Sans could do while in Green Mode is move the 'shield' or teleport. And we know that Sans gets tired with just moving his left hand and side-stepping at Frisk's pace.

Undyne is fiercer and won't let Sans breath. The moment she starts the attack Sans'd be in serious troubles.

Calaca Vs said:
@KarmaTheKing

Right, but Undyne has a Soul Manip Resistance that Frisk doesn't and all of Sans attacks are soul-based. Even then the difference isn't that big at least the stats are exponential.

And I'm saying the stats because those aren'tgame mechanics when Sans has the lower stats of all the game and it's stated to be the weakest monster even below Monster Kid.

Right now Undyne could just spam her Danmaku and outlast Sans even faster than Frisk did. Frisk doesn't have a Danmaku and need to get close to Sans. Undyne doesn't need that. He can spam ranged attacks as Sans and she has Green Mode who's far better than Blue Mode.
Sans has greater soul manip and he can change his state from green mode to blue mode.

Undyne does'nt have 2-B soul manip resist unlike Frisk.

While Undyne is hands down better at combat, Sans' superior Soul Manipulation, faster attacks, teleportation, and the fact he can ignore durability via KARMA gives him the win.

Proof of Frisk's SM being 2-B.

We don't know if Sans can use the Blue Mode in himself. He does do that against the enemy and that wouldn't be a problem for a fishwoman who's always in the ground.

Superior soul manip? Blue Mode is far less useful here than the Green one.

Speed equal tough?

KARMA takes a shitload to kill people.

KarmatheKing said:
You must be mistaken. Frisk has 2-B resist to soul manip while Undyne doesn't. Sans fought Flowey who has no Soul.
That is absolute horseshite. They only have that in pacifist route, and pacifist frisk could stomp sans so hard that it's not even funny.

Yes. I know that thay was just fanon. It still takes an eternity to kill an enemy.

And at least? Several of those votes are from either the same person or completly ignore things like green mode.

And reading through this thread, you shouldn't be talking about debunking.

Back