• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Genocide Bosses

Pretty sure he said he couldn't get past him.

Plus, if you want to take his "done every ending" at face fault, he actually defeated Sans.

Apatheticskell said:
Why did he state Sans cause him "more than his fair share of resets" someone should probably make a CRT about how Sans harmed Flowey without soul manip.
Because he went out of his way to see every possible outcome, which means he porpusfully killed Papyrus in one route to see what would happen, while he didn't in another to see what would happen there.

Because he went out of his way to see every possible outcome, which means he porpusfully killed Papyrus in one route to see what would happen, while he didn't in another to see what would happen there.

Sans would've still killed Flowey regardless of him killing paps or bit since Flowey was not human.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure he said he couldn't get past him.

Plus, if you want to take his "done every ending" at face fault, he actually defeated Sans.
If he defeated Sans then he would've seen the surface for the second time but he did'nt.

You can't assume sans would have killed him regardless.

Stop using your headcanons. Unless it's canon or you can prove it, you can't use it in a debate.

Why would he have seen the surface if he defeated sans? He still lacked human souls to escape the barrier.

Apatheticskell said:
Fair enough, Flowey might have defeated Sans in one or 2 Possibilities but then 90 percent of the time Sans would kill Undyne.
You are pulling those numbers, if I can be blunt, out of your ass.

Sans defeated Flowey and then Flowey got passed but defeated god Flowey once or twice is more than enough to win against Undyne 50 percent of the time. Flowey stated Sans gave him his "fair share of resets"

He beat Frisk 13 times well then that means Undyne will die in his first attack.

He never even met god flowey. I have explained this to you already.

First of all, no. That logic makes no sense. Second of all, no, he only beats you 13 times if you really suck at the game.

You are ignoring Undyne's brand of soul resistance, which frisk lacked, and her Danmaku. And her green magic, whicch is pretty much an insta-win.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Doesn't really mean he defeated Asgore.
Okay, listen: If Flowey never defeated Asgore, then he would have said so at some point.

Flowey actually has far better advantages that Frisk against Asgore: Undodgeable attacks, better soul resistance (due to not having one) and being able to burrow underground to dodge attacks. We have more reasons to believe that he defeated Asgore than we have to believe he didn't.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He never even met god flowey. I have explained this to you already.

First of all, no. That logic makes no sense. Second of all, no, he only beats you 13 times if you really suck at the game.

You are ignoring Undyne's brand of soul resistance, which frisk lacked, and her Danmaku. And her green magic, whicch is pretty much an insta-win.
Frisk has 2-B soul manip resist.

He never fought god Flowey he just fought Flowey but Flowey can still be compared to Undyne.

Are you... are you using him not saying somethiong happened as proof?

Asgore never dodges any of your attacks, so that's not much of an advantage.

Doesn't help when Asgore's attacks still destroy your body as well.

He never did that to dodge, and I honestly doubt that is much more of and advantage compared to frisk' far superior stats.

Apatheticskell said:
Frisk has 2-B soul manip resist.

He never fought god Flowey he just fought Flowey but Flowey can still be compared to Undyne.
That was debunked so many times. I... I won't bother.

No, he cannot. Comparing him to eitehr frisk or Undyne at their peak has no proof behind it.

Apatheticskell said:
According to Sans' dialogue it says "someone who died 13(or 12) times in a row." gg Undyne gg.
Grace has begun anyway.(I think)
That is not how it works...

Something that can happen doesn't have to happen. Only because you can, you don't have to assume you willingly kill yourself just to annoy flowey.

So your just going to ignore my response to that, huh?

You can die to him that many times. You can also keep sparing himn until he stops trying to spare youm and you can also flirt with your mother. Doesn't mean you have to.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Are you... are you using him not saying somethiong happened as proof?
If Flowey never defeated Asgore he would have said so, it's kind of an important detail to tell someone who is about to face Asgore. Not to mention he has defeating Asgore as justification for his AP.
Asgore never dodges any of your attacks, so that's not much of an advantage.
In game. It has been said by Undyne that he could dodge her attacks
Doesn't help when Asgore's attacks still destroy your body as well.
He never did that to dodge, and I honestly doubt that is much more of and advantage compared to frisk' far superior stats.

Maybe not to dodge, but he is capable of attacking people while underground (See the end of Asgore fight), if he simply remained there he would eventually win. Sure, it's lame, but we are talking about the guy who tried every possibility.

Flowey just finished Asgore off while the latter was already near death. I wouldn't count it as such a great feat for Flowey.

But still, we have more reasons to believe that he defeated him than we have to believe he didn't

Rodri "Dante" said:
But still, we have more reasons to believe that he defeated him than we have to believe he didn't
But by your reasoning he did so by attacking him while he couldn't attack back. Which means that there is still no reason to assume that he is anywhere near as powerfull as Frisk and Undyne.

I feel as if you have a crippling understanding of voting rules.

Yeah, no, Undyne outlasts him so bad that it's not even funny. His dodging skills are taken out of proportion as well. He can dodge about, what, maybe ten attacks before he gets tired? That isn't enough here.

Undyne FRA.

Back