• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Batter vs Megaman X

X stomps this due to vastly superior hax. Time Stop, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation...

Which Megaman X is this? If this is at his strongest, he would be High 3-A, and thus this is a stomp thread.

Aah, I'm stupid. Disregard me then.

Well, first thing I noticed, right off the bat, is that The Batter's got Solar System level AP and Dura, to Mega Man X's Large Star+ (1787.6 FoE vs 3.52 FoE), so already he's going to have a considerably harder time taking down The Batter than vice versa in a contest of raw power. Speed's a moot point, so disregarding that.

Now, as for other stats/abilities...

Intelligence: About the same.

Stamina: Limitless for all intents and purposes.

Range: X seems to have a slight edge all things considered but it's likely not going to matter all that much given their speed, and that their maximums appear to be about the same.

Lifting Strength: Also goes to X by a little bit... will this even come up?

The Batter vs Megaman X

Stealth: Countered by invisibility, and both can perceive on another still so moot point.0

Healing: Countered by X's (rather high) regen.

Resurrection: X also has it.

Flight, Elemental Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Reality Warping on a Planetary Scale, Hand-to-Hand Skill: Both have them.

X has got mind/soul manipulation as well as transmutation, and The Batter can resist it, but to what degree is unknown.

The Batter can existence-wipe (hence why he's able to kill X at all), and X can resist it, but to what degree is unknown. It would also warp the landscape to better suit The Batter, only for it to be replaced by a new battleground/weather by X as that's something he can do, which would basically just put the planet in a state of permanent flux.

The Batter has his Add-Ons, which basically means there's four of him: the question is, can X's duplicates actually attack and take hits, or are they just basically Shadow Clones/fakes?

X can become invulnerable, and that's a godsend in terms of a fight like this. Thing is, does it have a time limit? If so, The Batter would probably find out in short order and run away until it expired, he did the exact same thing against Enoch.

X also has Time Manipulation, which can probably help him escape attacks and land lots of free hits.

The Batter can inflict and cure a whole ton of different ailments, I'd imagine some would dramatically hamper X's ability to fight well. Im Impossible Embrace lands and X gets Palsied, it's basically over, and he can also boost his own stats with Epsilon. Their gigantic array of items will further keep them raring to go as long as they need.

As far as weaknesses... The Batter doesn't really have anything that would come into play here, as no player is controlling him now and his pride doesn't cause him to hold back. X, I guess you could argue that The Batter would use his Fourth Wall Awareness to take a look at X's profile page here on this site (no really, that's literally something he can do), but A: it's possible that he needs the Puppeteer's (player's) help to do so, and B: He probably wouldn't use the information anyways, that would be rather Out-Of-Character.

...all in all, still slightly inclined to give it to The Batter due to the DC/Dura disparaty and the fact that X would have a hard time keeping up with four enemies with speed equal to his at the same time, especially with the stat boost's running about and such. I'm not entirely sure though, from the looks of things this is one of those fights that could for all intents and purposes go on forever.

But can The Batter move around in a universal time stop? If we're doing Composite X (which seems to be the case here), X can simply freeze time and pelt away or spam the Nova Strike or Hadouken/Shoryuken.

Also, this thread was made when The Batter was still 5-B/4-C

Err... probably? One section of The Room was permanently stuck in time at 9 o' clock until The Batter gave Dedan a calender page, but I guess that place is sort of surreal/abstract to begin with (the whole game is really) so technically speaking I can't prove it for 100% surety.

How's he really going to hurt The Batter in time stop though? Last I checked the whole damage stacking during time-stop thing got shot down with the JJBA nerfs.

I definitely wasn't going to bring up that, but X also has Soul and Mind hax through his Soul Body attack and the Mother Elf, which allowed him to single-handedly wipe out the Maverick Virus (a computer virus that evolved to affect the souls of humans) in one fell swoop. When the Mother Elf was corrupted, it was used to brainwash every single Reploid on the planet simultaneously.

How strong is the Batter's resistance to such hax?

Back