• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ascended one fights the Descended one (Sentry vs Hellstrom ) (0-0-7)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Another Sentry match cause I got nothing better to do

• Anyway, they both start at High 6-C, then stat amps themselves to 4-B.
  • Daimon's first key is used
  • Merged Sentry is used (the last picture, abilities are the same as base, but enhanced and lacks the weaknesses sans the chi thing)
    • I need to separate them one day
  • Speed equal
  • No prior knowledge
  • Both got wincons so not a stomp

Matter hax goes brr:
Soul hax goes brr:
I swear, I will fix him one day: Armorchompy, Peppersalt43, J.J._Chambers, The_Impress, SpaceCloudFly, SamanPatou, Sonicflare9

Last edited:
6bKJvwGTPKzmbTCwCOdplRJLzftQHJq1OvZaoo-flbQ.jpg

I think Sentry is a lot higher in AP, but I'm not familiar with him. How quick is he to use his hax, and this is kind of a weird question but how known he is among the superhero world in Marvel? Cause if Daimon knows who Sentry is he's gonna be more likely to go "oh shit, it's that dude that clapped Thor" and start with hax. Although he might anyway cause ESP/Clairvoyance. What's Sentry's personality like in this key?

How quick is he to use his hax
In this form, pretty much right off the bat - but he likes to go for corruption, mind hax and reality warping first here

how known he is among the superhero world in Marvel?
The version I am using is post 2018, so a very limited number of them know about him. He wipes the memories of the planet kinda often - without even knowing sometimes.

What's Sentry's personality like in this key?
Confident and a little arrogant sometimes - but all of that leads to boost in his power levels cause that's how his powers works

How fast/potent are they?
Well... Mind hax should be at least planetary level, higher than almost every telepath on the planet, sans people like doc strange. Reality warping, last time he used it was around city level ig? but usually at least planetary level. As for corruption, i don't know how that can be quantified so not sure.

As for fast, i am not sure i get what you mean exactly, but they seem to take effect really quickly.

No potent in the sense that, what are their effects and how quickly is Hellstrom incapped? Cause soulfire soulhax/sealing is instantaneous so if he realizes what's going on he can probably end it fast enough to save himself.

Basically mind hax - memory wiping - seems to be almost instantaneous too. Madness hax - basically made someone lose their mind after showing them the void for a few moments, takes a bit of time. As for reality warping, well, he changed the layout of the city, the people in it were vanished, had like a few thousand of his void spawns roaming around destroying shit - reality warping is passive in this key.

I feel like someone who's dealt with the worst Hell has to offer, rules over part of it and has some sort of cosmic awareness could probably handle the Void for a little longer than a normie, but idk. Either way if Hellstrom senses anything (or rather, doesn't sense anything, since Sentry has ESP resistance, I'd wager feeling nothing would alarm him even more) he might be able to pull off his hax before Sentry kills him, but it's up to chance basically

Back