• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so we have 3 votes on Ginji getting a full LoC key. And full acceptance for Archiver on 2-A. We need more votes on Ginji and some staff on Archiver?

The key that the ginji and ban have is to access the city of Babylon, to manipulate the file is only possible through the will, and the ginji has the greatest will among all.
And the file officials are, the brain trust, Dr. Amano, Kagami Kyoji and Kuroudo Akabane.

Antvasima said:
What are the TLDR conclusions here?
Well it's basically The Archiver gets a 2-A tier due to controlling over a universe for each possible forking choice of an infinite amount of choices as stated by a "might aswell be omniscient" being of the verse and the creator of the system.

Also if it gets agreed upon i'll make a new key for Ginji Amano though that doesn't rly have anything to agree upon since it's just preference.

Okay. I suppose that that seems fine then.

I wonder if Infinite factorial makes sense. Cus that should be how high into 2-A is The Archiver.

Also shall i start with the full LoC Ginji key? Imma change the names into:

Base|Raitei| Raitei Lord of Creation| True Lord of Creation

Firephoenixearl said:
I wonder if Infinite factorial makes sense. Cus that should be how high into 2-A is The Archiver.

The key ideas is the choice, Firephoenixearl

Nedge1000 said:
Firephoenixearl said:

The key ideas is the choice, Firephoenixearl
Key: Base |Raitei | Raitei Lord of Creation | True Lord of Creation

Raitei:

Universe Level+
(Defeated Yukihiko Miroku, who's full moon sphere was going to destroy all of Betline,an seperate world that is stated to have it's own Time )

| Multiverse Level+ (It's stated that a fight between Masaki Kurusu and Ginji Amano could collapse the Infinity Fortress, all of Ura Shinjuku and space time itself, his power caused The Archive itself to go offline and force restart itself. Is stated to have broken through Space and Time)

Universe Level+ is not gonna happen. Beltline was stated to have a different time stream, not that it is a different space-time (universe).

Multiverse Level+ Raitei is a bit eh. Not that it's wrong, it's just through chain reaction. It's because of this:

Raitei gets power from The Archiver

Masaki also gains a ton of power.

If they were to clash they would destroy "Infinity Fortress" which is the basis of the whole virtual world. So if that were to be destroyed the entire virtual world would be gone along with it.

It's not that "they" can do it, they can just trigger a sequence that can do that feat. Think of destroying a big 1 story house by destroying it's supporting pillars so that it falls under it's own weight. Yes you did destroy the house technically though, Physics was the one that brought it down, you only helped.

It's just a chain reaction so it shouldn't count. Imma let Ant decide on whether this counts or not.

I am not good at reliably evaluating these sorts of issues. It is better if you ask some other staff members for input.

Several of them.

To pick some that are not asked so often:

SomebodyData

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Monarch Laciel

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

PaChi2

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Wokistan

Chain reactions generally aren't used as AP, but if this infinity fortress is sustaining a multiverse such that its destruction would cause the multiverse to die, I would think that destroying the infinity fortress would be much like destroying a character with that much durability.

Monarch Laciel said:
Chain reactions generally aren't used as AP, but if this infinity fortress is sustaining a multiverse such that its destruction would cause the multiverse to die, I would think that destroying the infinity fortress would be much like destroying a character with that much durability.
Am not too sure, though idk. Idk if the infinity fortress was meant to be portrayed as something with that level of durability, but then again Ginji does get energy from The Archiver when in Raitei, so idk. Am a bit sceptic on 2-A Raitei doe.

Monarch Laciel said:
It should scale.

@Earl, the infinite fortress durability: Was unaffected by Voodoo King's damage to Space and Time, which was dealt across all of Space and Time, which would include all the universes contained within The Infinity Fortress's structure.

Also During the Ogre Battle, when Raitei had become the Lord of Creation, the Voodoo King was able to match him move for move. The Voodoo King was unscathed by the full force of Raitei's attacks. In the end, he was able to perfectly annihilate Raitei, who was the true essence of the Infinity Fortress (the true essence of all things) Source:https://getbackers.wikia.com/wiki/Voodoo_King

I wouldn't go by the GB wikia if i were you, some stuff is pretty wanked and some stuff is not to our standards from it. Example it treats Ginji's charisma as passive will power and mind manip. It accepts the time-space transcendence (which we don't), etc.

So what do we do about his Raitei key?

The reason i wouldn't want to boost Raitei to 2-A despite him being powered by a 2-A source and can cause a 2-A destruction is because several people are stronger than him:

Ban Midou is casually superior to him. When using the Devil Arm he was casually matching Raitei blow for blow (and was even superior to him). And Raitei is always Bloodlusted so him holding back is outta the question.

Akabane Kuroudo matched Ban Midou up to a certain when the latter was using his Angel Arm (which is superior to his Devil Arm).

The Voodoo King made Raitei go into his Lord Of Creation form (the most powerful version of Raitei). The Voodoo King being described as the embodiment of all evil and can focus the darkness of the entire world to bring about destruction.

And these guys would have to be 2-A without statements.

These are the only ones who would scale without making sense (The Witch Quee has 2-A feats so she makes sense).

Well yeah but then you'd have like half of the cast at 2-A and then true power Raitei stating "i can wipe out all life from this planet". I'd say something like 5-C or low 5-B would fit pretty well with their tiering, 2-A is a bit out of proportions.

I will be honest, Earl. Their scaling looks like a clear 2-A for most characters. Even characters like the Voodo King have 2-A feats too. I don't mind upgrading those who scale.

Well yeah so would be with their High 2-A tiering or their 1-A tiering, they all make sense though it's due to inconsistencies that this were turned down. I'd say Raitei only gets a 2-A tier and we have to specify how it was done. But the others shouldn't scale. I don't mind getting my verse to higher tiers but this is a bit overkill.

Back