• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty Villains - Yhwach (Bleach) vs Lucifer (Supernatural)

Standard battle conditions

Battle Location is Z-City. Speed is equalized but may change that.

Scenario 1 - They fight. No Almighty or other Sternitter power.

Scenario 2 - They fight. No Almighty. Has all Sternitter powers.

Scenario 3 - They fight. Yes Almighty. No Sternitter powers. Lucy has everything and any power an angel has shown.

Scenario 4 - They fight. Yes Almighty. Has all Sternitter powers. Lucy has everything and any power an angel has shown.

Scenario 5 - This will be treated as the standard battle. Yhwach is granted Almighty and faces Lucifer at his strongest.

R1

lucifer easily

R2

...draw i think, lucifer cant kill ywach thanks to gerards energy/atomic lvl healing

R3

...very hard scenario...i go with lucy since gerards powers are the only ones who allow ywach to overcome lucifers "direct body explosion"

R4

draw...i guess :/

PS: if luci is reckless and not going all out than R2 and R4 will go to ywach (thanks to love-arrow, zombie-blood or some other BS hax power)

PSS: didnt you make the same fight once already? https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/539869

Wasn't Gerard taken care of by energy/soul absorption thingy by Yhwach though? I think that's what gave Lucy the win previously on Gerard so he can overcome that.

And Lucy those have time travel so that might let him win Round 4. And I tihnk cupids have that sort of love arrow so Lucy should be resistant to mind control.

I'm unsure of this. Whilst I think Lucifer would win any fight between themselves, I don't know if Lucifers Sub-atomic smiting would kill Yhwach since he can change the future to ressurect himself.

Meanwhile, Lucifer is a non-corporeal being with high Regenerationn, so I don't think Lucifer could even really be hurt by Yhwach in anyway.

Im leaning towards Lucifer as he could forgo the fight all together, bind death again and use him to kill Yhwach, but i'm really unsure.

@Greatest Sin edit

Well shit... Totally lost track of that one. Wasn't in Lucy's discussion list. My b... At least this one has activity.

@Volundox

True, and I don't think it's something to adapt to. Or maybe he can? But then again time travel issue still.

Alright so that's

R1

Lucy - 2 (Volundox, Greatest Si)

R2

Lucy - 1 (Volundox)

Draw - 1 (Greatest Sin)

R3

Lucy - 1 (Volundox, Greatest Si)

R4

Lucy - 1 (Volundox)

Draw - 1 (Greatest Sin)

Lucy stomps all the rounds. Yhwach cannot kill him for good while Lucy manipulates time and reality warps beyond anything shown in bleach. Rounds 3 and 4 are almost spite against Yhwach:

Gabriel's Reality Warping + Time-looping + Time travel/Timestop + smiting in subatomical level + Resistance to all of this + mindfuckery/Illusion shenanigans + A lot more experience + Probably absorption (if anyone thinks Yhwach is assimilating Lucy, it can go either way).

Side note: a time loop like the one Gabriel put the Winchesters in would render The Almighty useless since... well, there is no future to manipulate, no grans or whatever, time became an endless loop.

I did grant Yhwach reality warping and miracle and all that other nice skills of his Sternitter. Wheres the arguments like the reiatsu being overwhelming compared to Lucifer? Or absorption? Or power negating? Come on guys thi isnt what I saw from the other threads with Yhwach.

He can contend.

I'll make a round where he has Almighty and Lucy doesnt have all the powers then. Once i get on comp

Lucifer can absorbe spiritual beings as well, so good luck with that. He may even posses Yhwach if he tried that.

To negate any power Yhwach needs The Almighty, which Lucy can mess with, with his own time manipulation.

Yhwach's reiatsu being superior to Lucy wont save him from mindfuck or illusions. Lucy can bfr him to his own cage if he feels like it. And regular archangels can create pocket dimensions,which is >>> The Visionary.

When did he do that?

Nah isnt that what he did to Yamamoto? Stealing it in fact? Pre almighty?

He can rewrite those illussions since he sees all possible timelines regardless. And curious though when did Lucy do that? Just asking. I dont think the cage would seal him since its for angels iirc or custom made for archangels. And reiatsu is still gonna hurt Lucy while he uses illussions

Name one angel that did that please. Kinda forgetting.

He stole yamamoto's bankai via a quincy device specially designed for said purpose...

I dont know if you are referring to absorption but: Castiel absorbed all of the souls in Purgatory (monsters included), so it seems an inherent ability for angels. They can even put souls into other's body (Dean).

The cage can also contain humans (Sam and Dean couldnt escape).

About the illusions: pretty sure he used them to get his first body in season... 5? He made the vessel go crazy until he accepted, also, Sam went crazy of insomnia due to contact with Lucy (illusory mindfuck right there).

Didnt he create those devices? Then again it should have a similar function.

Also those souls were ripe for the picking. So unless Yhwach is standing there for fun he wont be absorbed.

Theres still the tierring issue.

I wasnt arguing for Lucifer absorbing Yhwach, but for Yhwach not absorbing Lucifer because trying to do so would backfire.

Edit: no idea about th devices, I think it wasnt explained, it needs prep to create a specific counter for something like lucifer.

Edit: none of the haxes I listed are durability dependant: mindfuck/illusions/time shenanigans/subatomic destruction can all bypass conventional durability.

Ahhh fair enough.

Ill check around once I get wifi instead of data.

But Yhwach can just rebuild himself and get better after each of those. Aizen's illussion was shut down after his revival. And if Yhwach copies those...

Not sure he'll be able to steal Lucifer's powers since he has already stolen Yamamoto's Bankai. Wouldn't it be like saying he can steal two different Bankai in canon? Because I don't think so. Also, do Lucifer's powers work like Bankai?

Well nope. It doesnt. But wouldnt being as hot as the surface of the sun help? Bankai is allowed always in here forgot to mention.

Btw... Im pretty sure even without the last two scénarios im sure Lucifer can do what Gabriel does since he did teach him.

R1

Lucy - 4 (Volundox, Greatest Sin, Pachi2, Pocket-Chu)

R2

Lucy - 3 (Volundox, Pachi2, Pocket-Chu)

Draw - 1 (Greatest Sin)

R3

Lucy - 3 (Volundox, Greatest Sin, Pachi2, Pocket-Chu)

R4

Lucy - 3 (Volundox, Pachi2, Pocket-Chu)

Draw - 1 (Greatest Sin)

R5

???

Seriously speaking, the heat that can almost burn something into nothingness should hurt. Old Man Yamamoto was gonna scorc the planet last I heard after all. I still think Yhwach can actually win this since the soul absorption thing even if we acknowledge it won't work too well for Lucifer. Maybe.

Lucifer is Lord of Hell, I wonder how hot is down there, lol. The heat would only destroy the vessel, but 0 damage to Lucy's true body. And btw: to resist the sun's heat is accepted you only need multi-city block dura.

Err, Sam and Dean survived being down there. And I'm really getting irked by that argument although I can't really complain despite how unbelievable it sounds when a guy who can scorch the planet's surface is only MCB.

And would wiping out the planet be enough for a technical conditional win?

Well how about this instead, Micheal and Lucifer were going to scorch the planet in their fight and according to Gabriel that would've been a very casual thing for them,

@PaChi2 It's more like, if you wipe out every possible vessel out there, Lucifer can't fight. But then again nothing's stopping him fom reviving a corpse.

@Pocket-Chu True but that's about their upper limit for now. As much as I want to buff them up to a higher level.

Back