• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Alcoholic lizard fights the future Everchosen

Following only to debunk any "682 adapts and wins" arguments in the future sinse I have no idea about nothing about warhammer verse and this guy in particular

So uh what exactly can Archaon do in this? I'm not exactly seeing anything that helps him beat 682 fully, if at all.

So uh what exactly can Archaon do in this? I'm not exactly seeing anything that helps him beat 682 fully, if at all.
Incapacitation or knockout is all he needs

Can he take large chunks of flesh from the lizard?

Beacuse as the battle of 682 vs 096 shows, he can be incapacitated by that

Item: SCP-096

Tissue Test Record:
N/A

Termination Test Record:
Containment tank containing SCP-096 was placed in SCP-682's cell. Personnel vacated vicinity and the tank was opened remotely.

Screams of the two entities continue for twenty-seven (27) hours, at which point the noise abruptly stops. Sonar-based video feeds reveal SCP-096 severely "wounded" and huddled in the southwest corner, apparently upset. Feed shows SCP-682 on the north end of the room, approximately 85% of its initial mass absent. Re-containment teams retrieve both entities with relative ease.

Further attempts to expose SCP-096 to SCP-682 cause it to turn away from 682, jumping in place while clawing at its face and screaming.

Incapacitation or knockout is all he needs

Can he take large chunks of flesh from the lizard?

Beacuse as the battle of 682 vs 096 shows, he can be incapacitated by that
I'm sorry but even under the barest MINIMUM assumptions, even disregarding that 682 has regenerated from way worse way quicker, 682 wasn't out of fighting for 24 hours there.

And when we consider that 682 can literally be non-existent and continue fighting... yeah.

I'm sorry but even under the barest MINIMUM assumptions, even disregarding that 682 has regenerated from way worse way quicker, 682 wasn't out of fighting for 24 hours there.

And when we consider that 682 can literally be non-existent and continue fighting... yeah.
He takes hours to go back from thouse situations and most of the times he fought from non existence was from a existence erasure hax

one scp coul vaporize 682 for exemple and took 6 hours to come back, and he most of times don't adapt to become able to kill his target, but adapts to not be destroyed by the target, there is a great chance he will just do something like evolve a dome around him self that can't be broken and incapcitate him self in this situration

He has been efeated by a lot of SCP's for a reason

He takes hours to go back from thouse situations and most of the times he fought from non existence was from a existence erasure hax

one scp coul vaporize 682 for exemple and took 6 hours to come back, and he most of times don't adapt to become able to kill his target, but adapts to not be destroyed by the target, there is a great chance he will just do something like evolve a dome around him self that can't be broken and incapcitate him self in this situration

He has been efeated by a lot of SCP's for a reason
And guess what, 682 cannot be knocked out and since Kastner uses a sword, any parts split off can just become mini 682s.

I know you want 682 to lose but this ain't the match to make it happen, and defeated outside of a select few SCPs is a strong word. "Delay" is the word you're looking for(173 is pretty much an outlier, mind you)

And guess what, 682 cannot be knocked out and since Kastner uses a sword, any parts split off can just become mini 682s.
Damage his brain enough should work, the foundation with some acid hoses can keep him incapcitated indefinetly

I know you want 682 to lose but this ain't the match to make it happen, and defeated outside of a select few SCPs is a strong word. "Delay" is the word you're looking for(173 is pretty much an outlier, mind you)
Nah, just pointing out that 682 don't just say "**** you I regenerate" I have no ideia who this other character is too argue if he wins or not, want a list of SCP's that could put 682 into a state that took some hours to regenerate?

Damage his brain enough should work, the foundation with some acid hoses can keep him incapcitated indefinetly

Nah, just pointing out that 682 don
Damage the brain
Has literally survived and stayed conscious through MUCH worse and has Type 5 Immortality
And you claim to know 682 to an extent...

Also 682 has adapted to acid even in article canon lol

Don?

682 destroys for the reasons below

Jokes aside 682 resist every single thing whatever this guy has, swings once negates whatever immortality or regeneration he has, thus oofs him

Also 682 has adapted to acid even in article canon lol

Don?
Yup, he adapted to acid by consuming It to regenerate, in a bunch of termination attempts was stated that 682 was beingh keept under controll with the use of thouse acid hoses

682 get's more OP the more powerfull is what is fighting him, this guy isn't a "**** you I destroy planets" beingh only 8-A so his regen wouldn't kick in so fast thanks to that as well

And whem I said damage the brain I meant turn It into sush slices

Man our wiki Extended Canon 682 kinda uses composite versions of all of his feats, meaning he surely cannot be defeated here. He won't grow the size of uranus and spam black holes against a 8-A but once he gets hit a few times he will adapt to that AP and evolve to damage this guy, which negates immortality / regens

Man our wiki Extended Canon 682 kinda uses composite versions of all of his feats, meaning he surely cannot be defeated here. He won't grow the size of uranus and spam black holes against a 8-A but once he gets hit a few times he will adapt to that AP and evolve to damage this guy, which negates immortality / regens
muehhhhgghh.... fair.... I hate how this is done here... that's why I made mumbling about 682 fun and games thread....

Nah, just pointing out that 682 don't just say "**** you I regenerate" I have no ideia who this other character is too argue if he wins or not, want a list of SCP's that could put 682 into a state that took some hours to regenerate
Except he kinda does, Extended canon does not regen in a non-combat acclible timeframe lol
Yup, he adapted to acid by consuming It to regenerate, in a bunch of termination attempts was stated that 682 was beingh keept under controll with the use of thouse acid hoses

682 get's more OP the more powerfull is what is fighting him, this guy isn't a "**** you I destroy planets" beingh only 8-A so his regen wouldn't kick in so fast thanks to that as well

And whem I said damage the brain I meant turn It into sush slices
And others have shown 682 to be literally unbothered by acid. Either the Foundation is packing some SERIOUS heat in acidic Armaments, or 682 just kinda let's it happen. Or PIS. The ladder is the general reason it's still contained anyway.

Obviously.

Which doesn't knock him out.

Also 682 isn't even Organic in the conventional sense, it's tissue literally has fucktons of anti-matter.
Which would be the case!

If Kastner's immortality was at all conventional.

Spoiler alert, his immortality is just altering his fate so he doesn't lose/die.

muehhhhgghh.... fair.... I hate how this is done here... that's why I made mumbling about 682 fun and games thread....
Yeah... That key called Extended Canon because he has the amalgamation of all of the feats and scalings on that key

He used to be incon god back when his resistances were only at 1-B and didn't have broken offensive stuff, but now he eventually dishes out High 1-A or Tier 0 stuff depending on his opponent.

I think it's still possible to incon him by giving a character prior knowledge and if they are capable of just avoiding 682, if they don't attack and just dodge around 682 will not dish out insane stuff I think

Yeah... That key called Extended Canon because he has the amalgamation of all of the feats and scalings on that key

He used to be incon god back when his resistances were only at 1-B and didn't have broken offensive stuff, but now he eventually dishes out High 1-A or Tier 0 stuff depending on his opponent.

I think it's still possible to incon him by giving a character prior knowledge and if they are capable of just avoiding 682, if they don't attack and just dodge around 682 will not dish out insane stuff I think
Best way to incon 682 is to get a character that has really good defensive hax but borderline no offensive hax

Hmmm... sounds familiar...

Best way to incon 682 is to get a character that has really good defensive hax but borderline no offensive hax

Hmmm... sounds familiar...
Even touching him is bad idea (for any charactet that isn't from WoD or SRE)

Avoiding him is the best incon option. Maxwell did it

Even touching him is bad idea (for any charactet that isn't from WoD or SRE)

Avoiding him is the best incon option. Maxwell did it
It's a bad idea for a character with actual hax

Kastner barely touches the stuff.

Regardless Kashner might have to pull off a Max on this one with that unconventional magic resistance.

This gimmick to every profile page now makes them look strange

Back