• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the compulsion effect likely takes over Sonic, especially since it can't be talked out of attacking him. (See above concept of hatred bit)

Is it possible for Sonic to let 682 go off to kill civilians without stopping it? Because if 682 doesn't see a feasible way to deal with Sonic, it will likely just leave him alone and go and attack humans.
Doesn't the compulsion specifically applies to 6820 and not its projection?

In character? Unlikely. However they are in the middle of the cosmos and by SBA no outside influence.

Actually now I think about it.

SCP-682 could drive Sonic insane by explaining the SCP-5000 entity to him and his full reasoning why he hates humanity. Wouldn't that could as 682's wincon?

Sonic does some basic attacks but doesn't do any hax at all. Talk with 682 and give it food for thought about stuff. After talking for a long period of time. SCP-682 becomes tired of listening to Sonic and walks away? Idk if it would count as a victory condition but this is probaby how it plays out.
State of Mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other

Implying he has no wincons lol?
Sonic resists Madness. Rings and Super forms heal mad minds.

Now the question is does Sonic have a large amount of alcoholic products, mint ice cream, and a car?

Ain't it like 1-A or tier 0 madness? Just saying lol
Not really. Simple knowledge isn't Madness Manipulation. And I doubt it'd work anyway. Regular humans were okay.

Wouldn't SCP-682 just passively win this?
It technically doesn't affect 682 because of his resistances..?
But no, it doesn't affect fate around, Sonic is the constant of chaos that throws plans off course. Check blog.

Not really. Simple knowledge isn't Madness Manipulation. And I doubt it'd work anyway. Regular humans were okay.
You DO realize that shit like "It's so terrible that to explain it causes madness" is kinda common when it comes to more eldritch shit right? Lol

You DO realize that shit like "It's so terrible that to explain it causes madness" is kinda common when it comes to more eldritch shit right? Lol
Well, here's the thing. If you are, say, Cthulhu. You have passive Madness Manip - meaning people's minds break when they see you. Or hear about you in our example.
Knowledge of something - means that it goes in, it breaks your mind, but it's not passive. Mind can still be restored regardless of what knowledge is (unless its scp meme, which it isn't).

Well, since this is Sonic in his Ultra form and with prior knowledge. He could just create a much better containment procedure via reality warp and just incap him there for 24 hours.

Last edited:
Well, since this is Sonic in his Ultra form and with prior knowledge. He could just create a much better containment procedure via reality warp and just incap him there for 24 hours.
Resists tier 0 RW.

Well, since Sonic is Imeasurable and it is unknown how fast it would take for 682 to adapt, Sonic drags him all the way across to the edge of the universe, and goes back. 682 can't reach him, so Sonic wins.
Fking bfr.

Well, since Sonic is Imeasurable and it is unknown how fast it would take for 682 to adapt, Sonic drags him all the way across to the edge of the universe, and goes back. 682 can't reach him, so Sonic wins.
Fking bfr.
Wouldn't that cause 682 to adapt because the speed is being used against it as a weapon?

Weekly, how hard it is to escape Ravelwoods? Compared to non-scp realities.
Very hard, even harder for 682. The Ravelwoods exists parallel to the Library and the Tree of Knowledge and only method of escaping the Ravelwoods is through a Way that only appears for a few seconds at random intervals in a single random spot in the Ravelwoods, and that Way takes you to the Library, and due to its existence parallel to the Library, other means of travel as well as reality bending do not work as a means of getting out of the Ravelwoods.

682 is conceptually barred from the Library and is barred from using Ways.

Yet it still escaped.

Fair about pushing, but would it be fast enough to reach Immeasurable to go back before time limit? Plus Sonic can move time forward via speed (although I am not sure how it would work).

If SCP-PC-003 teleportation isn't as potent, Sonic might teleport him there using rings. Sure he'd adapt, but he still wouldn't be back in time, and it's not different dimension.

Fair about pushing, but would it be fast enough to reach Immeasurable to go back before time limit? Plus Sonic can move time forward via speed (although I am not sure how it would work).

If SCP-PC-003 teleportation isn't as potent, Sonic might teleport him there using rings. Sure he'd adapt, but he still wouldn't be back in time, and it's not different dimension.
Doesnt have to be a different dimension, its anything that isnt the main canon earth, the foundation cant even launch 682 into space to get rid of it it just comes back

Doesnt have to be a different dimension, its anything that isnt the main canon earth, the foundation cant even launch 682 into space to get rid of it it just comes back
But they are in space by default. I don't think it would work on some random point in cosmos instead.

I feel like this just becomes a incon then. Archie Sonic would have no way incapping SCP-682 but 682 won't do much damage back.

Voting Incon.

The lizard... incons...

GET MORE ARCHIE LOW 1-CS IN HERE, WE NEED TO REESTABLISH 682 AS THE INCON KING ONCE AGAIN!

I feel like this just becomes a incon then. Archie Sonic would have no way incapping SCP-682 but 682 won't do much damage back.
Afaik, VsB no longer considers an Incon that way, but rather a fight where both have a 50/50 chance of winning. In that case, since both cannot kill each other, it would be a mismatch and couldn't be added.

Afaik, VsB no longer considers an Incon that way, but rather a fight where both have a 50/50 chance of winning. In that case, since both cannot kill each other, it would be a mismatch and couldn't be added.
I think 60 whole posts is enough to be considered notable enough for incon

Voting Incon.
There is way, isn't there? Thats why 682 is caged up(incapped) in the SCP Foundation, right?
Fate prevents death of Sonic and 682 can't die, but Fate Hax doesn't prevent Incapitation as happen multiple times (at least one time for sure). His weaknesses state it as well
It can because it acts as in-verse plot armor. The main function for the FateHax is for Sonic to win, not to outright prevent death or kill necessarily. If Death is considered Sonic's lose, FateHax prevents it.

After reading 682s profile I have a few questions.
1. It's canon 1A rating is listed as likely. So to count those 1A abilities would op need to specify their inclusion or are likely ratings used in vs threads by default.
2. Is Sonic killing scp 682s avatar considered a victory or is incap the only way.
3. Scp 682 has low godly regen over time on its profile which leads me to ask just how long would said regen take. And more importantly if it takes 24+ hours would that be considered a loss via incap.
That's all.

After reading 682s profile I have a few questions.
1. It's canon 1A rating is listed as likely. So to count those 1A abilities would op need to specify their inclusion or are likely ratings used in vs threads by default.
2. Is Sonic killing scp 682s avatar considered a victory or is incap the only way.
3. Scp 682 has low godly regen over time on its profile which leads me to ask just how long would said regen take. And more importantly if it takes 24+ hours would that be considered a loss via incap.
That's all.
1. By SBA it'd be true 682 can adapt that far.

2. 682 would just come back becuase it has High-Godly regen and is insanely immortal.

3. Article canon is 9-A and good, but not godlike. Extended Canon(the one being used) has high-godly regen, tier 0 immortality, tier 0 hax adaptation limit, and a bunch of other shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back