• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind giving me a link to them doggo?

thank you

Again, if what according to what reaper said is true. What is stopping Sonic from just creating a big box to incap 682 that it can't break through?

Sonic's reality warping can work as such if he wanted to.
Prove it. And I don't mean any "I can do anything!" Statements, I mean show me a scan of him creating something with reality warping, and then put that on the profile via CRT.

Prove it. And I don't mean any "I can do anything!" Statements, I mean show me a scan of him creating something with reality warping, and then put that on the profile via CRT.
I've checked on the other profiles such as Enerjak and it turns out Creation is listed on there. Here are feats to show it.

As Sonic is the embodiment of Chaos and should technically as the same amount of Chaos Energy as them, if not more. He should scale and borrow abilities from them.

For some reason, its not listed on Sonic's profile. So I guess I could make a CRT? I never made one before.

I've checked on the other profiles such as Enerjak and it turns out Creation is listed on there. Here are feats to show it.

As Sonic is the embodiment of Chaos and should technically as the same amount of Chaos Energy as them, if not more. He should scale and borrow abilities from them.

For some reason, its not listed Sonic's profile. So I guess I could make a CRT? I never made one before.
You should, then.

Might be an incon. Honestly, with how infamously OP SCP-682 is, it might be easier to list out the things SCP-682 CAN'T handle than it is to list out all the things he can handle while going through VBW and the Superpowers wiki at the same time.

You should, then.
Actually, Creation is on this page. Which is on Mid-Level and High-Level Applications

Sonic should already have Creation then.

Last edited:
With that said, I'm actually gonna just switch from Incon to Sonic FRA via Creation incap. But of course, this is probably a mismatch in the end....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back