• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Blue and white finally gets upgraded I might need to put 682 against Joshua. A guy with tier 0 power mimicry. Can mimic literally everything a person has

What’s a possible matchup for extended canon Scp-682?
Tier 9 characters that can incapacitate it for longer than 24 hours.

Idk why everyone puts it against haxlords and think 682 isn't just going to adapt and overcome.

It fights 9-A characters on a weekly basis and more or less stalemates them. Now you just need to find one that can fulfil the incapacitation victory condition.

Idk why everyone puts it against haxlords and think 682 isn't just going to adapt and overcome.

It fights 9-A characters on a weekly basis and more or less stalemates them. Now you just need to find one that can fulfil the incapacitation victory condition.
Yeah but doesn’t extended canon 682 Have a ton of haxes in base?

Yeah but doesn’t extended canon 682 Have a ton of haxes in base?
No that's exactly why it can fight haxless characters.

It gives as much as it takes. However, in canon it rarely stays incapacitated for longer than a few hours, so you just need to be 9-A with very specific incapacitation hax to beat it.

Great I guess this match will be the only time extended canon will ever get a successful added matchup unless someone can tell me another sonic character that I can use so I can get my own added

Back from sleep. Will still cope and say that lizard might not adapt in time to come back from the edge of the universe T_T

Because everyone wants it to be flashy I guess. Putting 682 against WOH Protagonist may do the trick (at least after game full release and me updating them), but it feels a bit bland, idk.

Back from sleep. Will still cope and say that lizard might not adapt in time to come back from the edge of the universe T_T

Because everyone wants it to be flashy I guess. Putting 682 against WOH Protagonist may do the trick (at least after game full release and me updating them), but it feels a bit bland, idk.
What is WOH?\

Is it like WOD?
In what way? It is an indie horror game that takes inspiration from Lovecraft and Junji Ito. So it's fills more like a mix of both, a regular people against eldritch horrors. Although instead of insignificance the humans instead beating them. -_-

In what way? It is an indie horror game that takes inspiration from Lovecraft and Junji Ito. So it's fills more like a mix of both, a regular people against eldritch horrors. Although instead of insignificance the humans instead beating them
That's like only good for Article Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back