• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Lucemon, Dracula, Arceus, and Pontos go out to get coffee together as colleagues. How does the interaction go? OvO

I was thinking of the actual Elite 4, who have Tier 2 feats in the Manga.

I feel like there would be some serious tension between Lucemon, Dracula and Arceus, since you know, Lucemon is lucifer and Dracula is the Dark Lord and all. Lucemons dual nature of loving and hating God might make him a yandere for Arceus though..

I'd imagine the other three would be laughing at how It looks like arceus got caught in some sorta fence.

Arkadimon is their pet. ovo

Also to be fair, Arceus is out of place in the Hall of Evil. ovo

Question, Is Lucemon in his child form? and if so, woulden't it be bad for these guys if they were caught hanging out with a little boy?

Funny enough, Arceus has been an antagonist more often in media than a protagonist (not counting neutral) lol

I bet that Lucemon FM and Satan Mode can be in that elite four. ovo

Satan+FM+Ogudomo already fill 3 spaces ovo

I also want the nullifying trio.

White Face being White Face, Arceus's plate hax, Lucemon's Jehenna

The real cal howard said:
I also want the nullifying trio.

White Face being White Face, Arceus's plate hax, Lucemon's Jehenna
Kharn laughs at them and proceeds to neg.

Dracula goes on a speech on humanity being a miserable pile of secrets, and everyone proceeds to have an acting talent equivalent to that of a **** star.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
They'd laugh because Arceus has no mouth to drink coffee from ovo
"I have no mouth, but I would like to drink coffee", the little known sequel to I have no mouth and I must scream.

I would actually pay good money if someone drew one of these:

1) Them sitting down at a cafe like in a HISHE video

2) The four of them laughing at Zen'ō

3) Pontos, Dracula, and Lucemon riding their own Arceus M-Bodies all Yoshi's style.

I wonder what their team name would be if they had one?

What would their name be if they fused? How about (and this is on the top of my head) Dronteusmon lol. What would their race be? A digital primordial llama of Wallachia? What about title? Would they be more God, demon, Titan, or devil?

Dronteleusemon

Ultra level Virus Attribute Evil God Digimon

Need I list power and abilities?

Back