• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well... Unexpected from me to revise SSB of all things, but here we are.

Hello, I am here because after seeing a bit SSBU again, I realized that the profiles are massively downplayed, and thus I want to fix 'em.

Galeem is 2-B

I know what you guys may be thinking: "Strym, Galeem destroyed only a universe, how can he be Multiversal?"

Well, an explanation is the following:

Each series in Smash Bros is implied to be its own universe, as everytime Palutena and Viridi meet a DLC character, they'll say that they have no data on them because of that character being from another dimension. This happens in both Sm4sh and Ultimate, with the bolded titles being franchises that are already parts of the roster:
  • 4 - Mewtwo (Pokémon)
  • 4 - Lucas (EarthBound)
  • 4 - Roy (Fire Emblem)
  • 4 - Ryu (Street Fighter)
  • 4 - Cloud (Final Fantasy)
  • 4 - Corrin (Fire Emblem)
  • 4 - Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
  • Ultimate - Joker (Persona)
  • Ultimate - Hero (Dragon Quest)
  • Ultimate - Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo & Kazooie)
  • Ultimate - Terry (Fatal Fury)
  • Ultimate - Byleth (Fire Emblem)
  • Ultimate - Min Min (ARMS)
  • Ultimate - Steve (Minecraft)
  • Ultimate - Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
  • Ultimate - Pyra/Mythra (Xenoblade)
  • Ultimate - Kazuya (Tekken)
  • Ultimate - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Every Link is stated to be a different person per incarnation, something that is repeated for BoTW Link being another version of the main Smash Link and Young Link being from a whole other timeline, other than ALttP Zelda being implied to be also a different one.

When Galeem did the big slaughter, the narration stated that fighters and their stories would come to an end, other than the universe being destroyed by Galeem of course. Galeem has also taken the spirits of basically every living being in the Smash Multiverse, as it's stated from the narration that there's only a last world left. It is also heavily implied that Galeem's light has destroyed not just the universe, but has also reached other realms, due to:
The evidence above points at Galeem affecting not just the main universe, but all the universes of the Smash Bros cosmology (outside one).

How much is it? Well, it's 40 x countless 2-B, as yes, the JP version completely lacks infinite here. The characters who'd scale from this are Galeem, Dharkon and everyone who's powered by spirits.

EDIT: I can understand if the evidence is not enough for a full 2-B and go down to a likely/possibly if needed. However, the base tier should still be Low 2-C at minimum, as the fighters were empowered from also Dialga, whose birth created time, and Arceus who created the Pokémon world, which wouldn't make sense if Arceus would be just 3-A here, as it'd imply that it did not create time.

Galeem is Immeasurable, too

Another layer of insanity? YES!

Well, evidence for Galeem's light being Immeasurable is his light even reaching other time periods, due to it affecting also all the eras of the Metal Gear series, the same with Sonic's (as shown with Silver) and Mario (with Baby Mario).

And yes, characters have showcased to be able to react and being able to temporairly outrun to these beams, that being, outside of obviously Kirby:
And so on. In the video you can see that generally everyone is able to react to these in some way without being completely blitzed.

Aka... everyone who is MFTL+ off Galeem's light is becoming Immeasurable. GGs.

Last edited:
I disagree with any use of the DLC mention, that dialogue is there solely so that the voice actors don't need to be called, plus the Smash Bros 4 characters receive dialogue in Ultimate, on top of that, the dialogue loses meaning when you add this to the franchises already existing in Smash Bros... I agree with everything else, which If I understand the thread correctly, it wouldn't change the result in AP.

In speed... A question I've had for a while, why do we scale the singular light rays to the final expansion of light that engulfs the universe? They seem like different things to me.

I disagree with any use of the DLC mention, that dialogue is there solely so that the voice actors don't need to be called, plus the Smash Bros 4 characters receive dialogue in Ultimate, on top of that, the dialogue loses meaning when you add this to the franchises already existing in Smash Bros... I agree with everything else, which If I understand the thread correctly, it wouldn't change the result in AP.
Everyone who is "3-A, possibly Low 2-C" will become 2-B.

Plus the DLC thing imo is just Palutena now getting to know these characters, other than evidence for each franchise being its own universe (as if that was not obvious enough), you can't just pretend it does not exist tbh.
In speed... A question I've had for a while, why do we scale the singular light rays to the final expansion of light that engulfs the universe? They seem like different things to me.
I suppose it's due to these being still Galeem's light, which shouldn't be that different.

They'd become Immeasurable anyways so.

Everyone who is "3-A, possibly Low 2-C" will become 2-B
I meant that with or without the mention of the DLC, the same result of 40 uncountable universes is achieved.
you can't just pretend it does not exist tbh.
The problem is that Lucas is one of those, and Pit knows him directly thanks to Brawl's adventure mode, I would say that in the best case scenario the DLC of 4 should be ignored and only the ones from Ultimate should be counted. (considering that Ultimate itself replaced them) However, there would still be 40 uncountable universes.
I suppose it's due to these being still Galeem's light, which shouldn't be that different.
Honestly I don't think it's enough, but meh

I meant that with or without the mention of the DLC, the same result of 40 uncountable universes is achieved.
Ah lol.
The problem is that Lucas is one of those, and Pit knows him directly thanks to Brawl's adventure mode
Right.
I would say that in the best case scenario the DLC of 4 should be ignored and only the ones from Ultimate should be counted. (considering that Ultimate itself replaced them) However, there would still be 40 uncountable universes.
Mmh... I'll wait for more staff, I wouldn't be against this idea however.

Back