• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it earlier in this thread (With a video too), you've exhausted your supply, now get out of here, there will be no jokes in my completely serious vs. thread (Being advertised entirely by someone else)

Hang on, what stops this from being the same issue with Mario? Thanos snaps, Wario still has a bit if time to attack since the snap isn't instant, Wario uses time manipulation to one-shot Thanos, Thanos dies, Wario dies, and comes back with Regenerationn.

1. Wario never uses time hax, like, never He starts with farting or brawling,

3. The snap is instant for them, that is just cinematic timing.

3, by the time wario comes back, he is turned into spaghetti or a brick

Also, you know Thanos can just use his own time hax and reverse it on wario

The snap is not instant no. There is still a small frame of time before they entirely dust. He does have time to shoot one attack out

Wario does not start with farting, that's not even a legitimate attack he often uses. I see no reason why Wario won't use it, in of the Mario games, you're supposed to use your time manipulation to gain an advantage in battle. It is also used against bosses. So yes, he does use it.

No. It isn't. 100 percent fact is that their entire body doesn't just instantly dust. They have a second or two to react. Sometimes more. Much like how Nick furry had a bit to react. Not cinematic timing

Yep, here it is, almost all of them are physical

• Dash Attack: Wario's signature move. He rushes towards and ram the opponent with his shoulder. There's a more powerful variation called 'Super Ram', where he charges head first and runs even faster into the point he creates afterimages.
  • Earthshake Punch: Wario punches the ground hard enough to create an earthquake and shockwaves, causing opponents to be stunned and different effects on the environment such as making blocks fall or building structures rise.
  • Power Throw: Wario will charge up energy and throws the enemy or object with incredible power.
  • Smash Attack: It's essentially Wario's version of the series' Ground Pound, where he slams the ground with his rear. He has a much more powerful variant where he creates afterimages and a re-entry effect.
  • Wild Swing-Ding: Wario swings his opponents around at incredible fast speeds, taking out other opponents surrounding him.
  • Pile Driver: Wario slams his foe hard into the ground, damaging others enemies caught in the impact.
  • Corkscrew Conk: Wario turns into a destructive, spinning ball and attacks flying enemies.
  • Wario Waft: Wario attacks with his flatulence, which is powerful enough to create a mushroom cloud. He has a variation called 'Gas Mask' where he runs faster while leaving a toxic trail, causing his opponents to be confuse if they are unfortunate enough to get caught in the vicinity.
  • False Wario: Wario creates a doppelganger of himself to fool his enemies.
  • Magic Spell: Wario, through unknown means, can cast a spell that puts people under his control. It's only used once in Super Mario Land 2.
  • Magic Weapon: Wario forges a weapon of pure energy in shape of a hockey stick. It's only used once in Mario Sport Mix in a fight against the Behemoth.
  • Belly Blast: Wario's Super Strike. He surrounds himself with lightning then strikes the target with his stomach, leaving a trail of lightning on the target.
  • Swelled-Up Wario: Wario's Mega Strike. Sucking in large amounts of air that almost seem to form a small tornado, he swells up to balloon size and gets a pink face. After rearing back slightly, he unleashes all the air full force into the target, resulting in a fiery explosion and a gunshot-like sound with the target having a re-entry effect after the strike.

The fact that Fury survived long enough to call Captain Marvel is literally relevant to the plot. I don't see how you can call it cinematic timing.

It was not instant. It still took a couple of seconds. I'm not arguing that Wario won't try to physically attack Thanos, but he can use his time manipulation to make it easier for him.

Tennis Aces speaks otherwise, that's where he gains his time manipulation and the story mode of the game actually has you fighting other bosses and characters. Voting Wario for my reasons.

DatOneWeeb said:
Tennis Aces speaks otherwise, that's where he gains his time manipulation and the story mode of the game actually has you fighting other bosses and characters. Voting Wario for my reasons.
He used it on a tennis game to get better scores in tennis, i 1 game, Every other game he didn't use time hax. That is literally 1 out of the many times in boss fights where he used physical force on opponents, Also, you literally need to jump in the air to even activate it, and he doesn't spam it, he uses it to get better shots, not to spam it and use it to oneshot. Also, the time slow stops once you throw the ball, meaning Thanos can just use the reality stone to turn the ball (And Wario) into a rock

Yeah, no. Using it in Tennis is way different than using it in a fight. Wario has never used Time Manipulation in a fight.

Said tennis game outright has you attacking enemies in the game, you can use it for combat. It's in the story mode. Every other game he didn't use time hax because he didn't have it until Tennis Aces, which is a recent game. Again, I already said Wario would go for attacking Thanos physically, but he can use his time manipulation to make sure for a direct hit. I don't care if he spams it or not, he just needs to use it once. Why does it matter how he activates it? They're also bloodlust, Wario would definitely want to use time manipulation to actually attack Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back