• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In short, the ranges listed for Thanos are really outdated considering the revisions he went through. Here's the example:

Tier: 4-B | 2-A | Likely Low 1-C, possibly Higher | Low 1-A | Likely 1-A

Range:
Standard melee range normally. Tens of meters to interplanetary with certain weapons and attacks | Multiversal+ | Universal+. Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ via energy ripples | Universal+ | Likely Irrelevant

I would be really glad if the ranges change accordingly

What values should they be updated to? Take note that The Infinity Gauntlet is weird in that it only has direct universal range, despite being able to fight beings of far greater raw power.

I don't know actually. I just noticed the ranges doesn't fit and use outdated terms such as "High Multiverse Level+"

I think some more staff members knowledgeable on Marvel should take a look in this thread

I would suggest adding which attacks acount for the range, but other than that it looks fine.

Qawsedf234 said:
I would suggest adding which attacks acount for the range, but other than that it looks fine.
There's also "Universal+" range in his Low 1-A key, as well as the outdated "High Multiversal+"

Oh that's what you meant. Then its

• Standard melee range normally. Tens of meters to interplanetary with certain weapons and attacks | Multiversal+ | Universal+. Multiversal+, likely Low Complex Multiversal via energy ripples | Low Outerversal+ | Likely Irrelevant

Just a question: If Thanos becomes Low 1-C with the IG, then how he gets the 2-A range too instead of just Low 1-C range?

Also the range update should be applied to The Infinity Gauntlet when Thanos posseses it

The IG is canonically limited to just its home universe. So it has a gimped range.

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

We don't give range for precognition as far as I am aware.

I unlocked the pages. Tell me here when it has been adjusted.

Wait before you close. 1-A range in the range page is no longer "Irrelevant", but appears as "Outerversal"

Quick question, didnt captain america destroy a universe with the gauntlet despite being less experienced? Couldn't the range be low multiversal?

He prevented the destruction of a universe due to another crashing into it, but destroyed the gems as a result.

Certain range values apparently need to be updated, such as High Multiversal+ to Low Complex Multiversal, although given the in-continuity range limitations of the infinity gems, these are probably not among them.

Do we have evidence for it? If not then nothing should be added.

Also, that key in Thanos' profile is strange, why does he start his tier as a "Likely"? Was there anything wrong with his 2-A stats?

I do not remember so well. My apologies.

I think that PrinceOfTheMorning wrote them in any case.

Back